Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:19 AM

Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 (68239 Views)

Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 / Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 / Nigeria Vs Algeria CAF U23 Championship Finals (2 - 1) On 12th December 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 by Niyinficient(m): 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Optional2:
i promise to b here wit my love

Hu b ur love?
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 by femi4: 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Wrong time again, robosky02! always confirm the time before posting. The time of the match is 7pm. Check CAF website

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 by Madeb: 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
sinola:
The correct start time is 7pm and not 10pm as stated!
, i wonder o, i dnt even knw which is correct, sum site say 7pm
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 by Optional2(f): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Niyinficient:

Hu b ur love?
are u new in naija sport if No den u not regular here if Yes than u shldnt ask such question cus i no my love nd my love no me
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 by Niyinficient(m): 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
Optional2:
are u new in naija sport if No den u not regular here if Yes than u shldnt ask such question cus i no my love nd my love no me

Hmmmmmm......and u dey fear to still remind me of him name?
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 by shizzy7(f): 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
robosky02:

@shizzy this your pix is what nigeria will do to Egypt
Lool, grin we'll treat them like our kid sister....
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 by mikron(m): 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
lets go there, another 3 points sure for us
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 by vickbaze: 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mikel Laughs As Costa Throws Bib At Mourinho

The bad blood between Diego Costa and Jose Mourinho seems to have continued as the striker threw a bib at his manager in Chelsea

Costa was not named in Chelsea’s starting 11 and was left on the bench all through their goalless Premier League draw withTottenham yesterday.

After warming up, Costa was not called up to enter the game and he was not happy about it.

As he made his way to the bench, the striker pulled his bib and threw it backwards towards his coach, Mourinho.

Nigerian midfielder, John Obi Mikel who was sitting behind Mourinho saw it all and laughed.

Mourinho who was focused on the game did not see the bib. When pressed on the incident after the game, Chelsea manager Mourinho said he didn’t expect Costa to be happy to be on the bench.

“I was not expecting a player to be on the bench jumping and singing… a top player on the bench is not happy. If he wants to hurt me, it’s not with a bib,” Mourinho said.

“I don’t like my subs to warm up. I just want them to be mentally ready to play for when we need them. There’s no issue between me and Diego, it was just a decision.”

source:http://www.vickbaze.com/2015/11/30/mikel-laughs-as-costa-throws-bib-at-mourinho/
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 by Optional2(f): 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
Niyinficient:

Hmmmmmm......and u dey fear to still remind me of him name?
y shld i b afraiding of mentionin my love name. Huh! Go to first page u wil see my comment his name is among d names i mention
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 by vickbaze: 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mikel Laughs As Costa Throws Bib At Mourinho

The bad blood between Diego Costa and Jose Mourinho seems to have continued as the striker threw a bib at his manager in Chelsea

Costa was not named in Chelsea’s starting 11 and was left on the bench all through their goalless Premier League draw withTottenham yesterday.

After warming up, Costa was not called up to enter the game and he was not happy about it.

As he made his way to the bench, the striker pulled his bib and threw it backwards towards his coach, Mourinho.

Nigerian midfielder, John Obi Mikel who was sitting behind Mourinho saw it all and laughed.

Mourinho who was focused on the game did not see the bib. When pressed on the incident after the game, Chelsea manager Mourinho said he didn’t expect Costa to be happy to be on the bench.

“I was not expecting a player to be on the bench jumping and singing… a top player on the bench is not happy. If he wants to hurt me, it’s not with a bib,” Mourinho said.

“I don’t like my subs to warm up. I just want them to be mentally ready to play for when we need them. There’s no issue between me and Diego, it was just a decision

source:http://www.vickbaze.com/2015/11/30/mikel-laughs-as-costa-throws-bib-at-mourinho/
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 by robosky02(m): 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
yea thats the man

safarigirl:
Awoniyi will turn up, I trust him
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 by robosky02(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2015
Head coach of the U-23 national team, Dream Team VI Samson Siasia has said his players cannot afford to give out free gifts to the Egyptians when they play the second group game today at the ongoing U-23 African Nations Cup in Senegal.

Coach Siasia made this disclosure yesterday at the pre-match press conference held at the Caroline Faye Stadium, M’Bour.

According to Siasia, “We were damn lucky in our first game against Mali, after watching that game again, all I can say is that this is not Christmas yet and as such my players can not give out free gifts, because if we do that against an organised side like Egypt who are good in set pieces, then we are finished”

“Our target today is to go all out and attack, attack, attack, because that is our strong point, then we will work on our defence line, so that we don’t give out cheap and easy passes to our opponents”

Expressing satisfaction with the performance of his team despite conceding two second half goals, the U-23 gaffer said what is uppermost was that they won the game and got the 3 points, and that a win against Egypt will put the team in the semi final, so they have to work very hard.

On whether he will use Chile U-17 top scorer Victor Osimhen in the competition, coach Siasia had this to say “the young man is in my plans, when the right time comes I will introduce him, he has a lot of potentials that I can tell you, but we need to wait for the right time, he is a part of this team.

The game against the junior pharaohs of Egypt comes up Wednesday at the Caroline Faye Stadium, M’Bour.
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 by robosky02(m): 9:45am On Dec 02, 2015
Result from other matches:

South Africa 3-2 Zambia

Tunisia 0-2 Senegal
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 by Niyinficient(m): 10:57am On Dec 02, 2015
Optional2:
y shld i b afraiding of mentionin my love name. Huh! Go to first page u wil see my comment his name is among d names i mention

Hmmmmmm..i no wan know d name again....i wan know ur name!
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 by robosky02(m): 11:06am On Dec 02, 2015
safarigirl:
Awoniyi will turn up, I trust him

yea the man for the team

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 by Widall: 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
d match is 7pm.. not 10pm
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 by MosakuAW(m): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
robosky02:
Nigeria vs Egypt

African U23 Championship

Date: wed.2nd December 2015.

Venue: Stade Caroline Faye Stadium (Mbour)

time: 10.00 pm (nigerian time)

Nigeria U23 team coach Samson Siasia has set his sights on beating Egypt on Wednesday to secure passage into the next stage of the U23 AFCON in Senegal after his team survived a late Mali scare.

The Beijing 2008 Olympic silver-winning coach led his team to a hard fought 3-2 win over Mali after they had led 3-0 by half time on Sunday in Mbour.

"That's football and it is a 90 minutes game. I just thank God we won at last. Our target now is to win the next game to qualify for the semi-final," Siasia said.

“It was a difficult match. We played very well in the beginning and scored three goals. The defenders made two mistakes which cost us, and they (Mali) scored twice. The defenders panicked and Mali almost equalized. I guess we were lucky to escape.”

Nigeria lead Group B with three points, while Egypt and Algeria have a point each after they played out a 1-1 draw also on Sunday.

@OP pls modify, the game is 7pm Nigeria time not 10pm as stated. No game in Africa play @10pm.
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 by jimbas10(m): 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
Is 7pm not 10pm
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 by Krasid(m): 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
Is the match 10pm or 7pm? Somebody should confirm.
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 by robosky02(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
thnks that has been done
read previouse massages

MosakuAW:

@OP pls modify, the game is 7pm Nigeria time not 10pm as stated. No game in Africa play @10pm.
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 by ipreach: 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
A time is coming when we wil be watching Biafra V Nigeria

SEE MY SIGNATURE BELOW
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 by dollarathe(m): 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
na result u go see for 10 pm, wen match go don finish like an hour earlier
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 by Optional2(f): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
Niyinficient:

Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 by Optional2(f): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
Niyinficient:

huh my name is d name u quoting
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 by babington91(m): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
The match is 7pm, not 10pm
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 by femi4: 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mali vs Algeria still goalless
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 by femi4: 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
And Algeria score!

Mali 0-1 Algeria
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 by femi4: 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mali 0-2 Algeria
Mali is out!
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 by Sunnypa11(m): 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nigeria starting XI
Daniel Emmanuel
Effiong Ndifreke
Seth Sincere
Amaefule Chizoba
Oduduwa Segun
Muhammed Usman
Okechukwu Azubuike
Dimgba Stanley
Etebo Oghenekaro
Junior Ajayi
Awoniyi Taiwo
Caf U-23 Updates
Algeria 2-0 Mali
Mali doing the playing while Algeria doing the scoring
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: African U23 Championship 2 - 2 On 2nd December. 2015 by terzurum5(m): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
‘City are a big team’ – Iheanacho not worried about playing time
[/size]
By Shina Oludare
The Nigerian starlet is not fazed by the lack of steady playing time he has had at the club and remains upbeat about the chances of making his mark with the Citizens
Manchester City whiz Kelechi Iheanacho is confident that he will have the chance to play regularly for the Citizens someday.
Iheanacho came off the substitute bench to score in the City’s 4-1 defeat of Hull City in a Capital One quarter final game played at the Etihad Stadium on Tuesday night.
Despite being overlooked in his side’s 3-1 defeat of Southampton, the former Flying Eagles’ star stressed he is relishing life at the club and that his time would come.
“City are a big team and I am just coming up as a young player, so I am not worried,” Iheanacho told club website.
“One day I will start playing regularly for the team. There are plenty of good players in the EDS, and I feel like I am flying the flag for them – they can all do what I am doing.
“I get the feeling the fans love me, and I love them as well!”
The 19-year old speaks about the senior strikers at the club and how they give him advice to improve his game, as well as talking about his development from the EDS to the first team.
“They talk to me every day in training, giving me advice and encouraging me to keep going and doing well,” he continued.
“They tell me I will be a great player one day, so I will keep listening and working hard.
“The manager also gives me great advice, telling me to play simple and score goals.
“It’s always a pleasure to score a goal, and it was a good goal, a good reaction to run to the front post.
http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4110/nigerians-abroad/2015/12/02/17939762/city-are-a-big-team-iheanacho-not-worried-about-playing-time?ICID=SP_HN_1
[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Russia After World Cup Defeat (Photos) / The 6 Nigerians Who Helped England Win The U20 World Cup(pics And Bio) / Ibezito Ogbonna's Home In Israel Hit By Hamas Rocket Fired From Gaza

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.