Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,876 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:19 AM

What To Do Now With This Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do Now With This Lady (818 Views)

See What This Lady Did In Public (photo) / Caption This Photo: What Do You Think This Lady Is Looking At?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do Now With This Lady by chucky01: 3:27am On May 28, 2009
WHAT TO DO NOW WITH THIS LADY.
I want advice on what to do, no quarrelling and strong words. I have been on nairaland for some time so have to create a new account for this one.
I dated a lady and was about to marry her. We meet in school while I was about leaving school. All through my NYSC we were together and she visited during my service year and I introduced her as my wife.
I came to town to see her people during my service year but the elder brother happened to be somebody I knew before while he was serving. I went to visit my former girlfriend who got married to somebody because of difference in church with me. The elder brother knew my ex was married but said no wahala as long as my girl loves me.
Her father is late, her daddy`s elder brother refuse to see me before I returned even when I will call him and he will ask me to come but leave the house and workshop before I get there.
Only for me to get to my station that her elder brother told everyone that I was still dating the other girl and that I lied to them. He said I was double dating then and did not tell him then I was dating the sister. It took me time to convince them and tell them it was over before I started this one.
We went to registry to get documents, to enable her travel with me when I travelled which to me is not valid.
But when the real marriage was to be done, a traditional and church .The cards came out for the marriage but was called off a week to because the family said they went to find out that if her dowry is paid the mother will die. I spent so much but moved on with my life after they threatened me that they will deal with me if I come near their house or contact there daughter. They said things I don`t want to remember, She later called me to tell me to keep off that I am a cultist and want to use her mother for rituals. She left town then.
Nine months later my friends called that she is back and things are not the same. I still felt for her, so indirectly fixed a Job for her and money for cloths. I wanted her to have comfortable.
I meet a very caring and loving lady and has since married her. I am happy because her family has been very nice and caring. I am enjoying everything in my marriage but I told her everything before we married. I had to give her times two for cloths when she found out what I did.
I got the lady`s number from my friend when I was told she was not looking too sound the last time he saw her. She was blaming me for abandoning her and not wanting to see her. The only time we could have seen she refused because I wanted it on my own terms, when I will stop briefly in her town on my way to Abuja (in between my flight).
Now, I am being considered in my state for a position on the executive to prepare me for 2015 elections as the state Governor. The powers that be have concluded plans which I have told them to give me 2 weeks as I consult my family, people and constituency. I know with God it will work because my party is in power.
Now, she is insisting she is still my wife as a result of the registry and will come out if I don`t cooperate with her. I do not want my sponsors to handle her because it is a personal matter.
I want her to mind her life but I cannot pretend because my opponents can use her against me then. I intend meeting with her secretly and can be arranged by my friends but from my inner report she does not want me to settle her out. She told my friend sometime ago that when I decide rule my state she will be the first lady, it is not possible as she throw that dream away.
Should I allow my sponsors handle her or I should make sure no document exist before then?
PLEASE, ADVICE
Re: What To Do Now With This Lady by Treetop20(m): 3:29am On May 28, 2009
very hard to understand what you are on about
Re: What To Do Now With This Lady by 190: 3:33am On May 28, 2009
what to do now with this lady
says it all

another
Tondo on the loose!
this tyme this one
is hair of the monkey!
embarassed
Re: What To Do Now With This Lady by C2H5OH(f): 3:35am On May 28, 2009
Try spacing it out with paragraphs nex time. Makes it easier to read.
Re: What To Do Now With This Lady by chucky01: 3:49am On May 28, 2009
Should I allow my sponsors to handle it or not from her background?
Re: What To Do Now With This Lady by 190: 3:53am On May 28, 2009
PPl de complain say dem no understand
wetin u de write u de ask yeye questions ontop
i no knw where ppl like dis 4rm de com sef
Re: What To Do Now With This Lady by C2H5OH(f): 3:57am On May 28, 2009
Sponsors handle what?
Re: What To Do Now With This Lady by 190: 4:16am On May 28, 2009
C2H5OH:

Sponsors handle what?

LOL
notin wen we no go see 4 nland
sponsors! grin grin grin
Re: What To Do Now With This Lady by C2H5OH(f): 4:23am On May 28, 2009
190:

LOL
notin wen we no go see 4 nland
sponsors! grin grin grin
LHOLHOLHO grin
Re: What To Do Now With This Lady by moneygurl: 4:40am On May 28, 2009
Okay i had to read this story twice to really understand.

you said you went to the registry, if you both signed the paper, then you are Married to her.

I guess we would know who you are very soon, when two women are fighting over who is the first wife and should be the first lady.
Re: What To Do Now With This Lady by izeek(m): 10:54am On May 28, 2009
u mean u want your sponsors to see to her death abi?
sponsors indeed.
Re: What To Do Now With This Lady by biola44: 11:32am On May 28, 2009
@mod: pls this shd be under politics not romance, shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Location For Romantic Vacation? / The Side Effects Of Un-romantic Spouse. / Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.