Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,021 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:35 AM

His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Now She Is Hunting Him, What Should He Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Now She Is Hunting Him, What Should He Do? (1006 Views)

His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy / Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Now She Is Hunting Him, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 01, 2015
Somebody sent this to me, It is a true life story
There is this girl I was madly inlove with. We had a great relationship. I really loved her. We were like Romeo and Juliet. She was about to write jamb when we started our relationship. She scored well in her jamb but missed the admission.
I am a mechanic. I dropped out of secondary school because my family didn’t have the money to send me to school. My dad is dead and my mum owns a small shop. Because I am not well paid in my mechanic job, I am also a general hustler. On the street things. Any job that comes I take it.
Oneday on my way home from work, I saw her walking home and crying. It was because of the jamb eish. I tried to speak to her but she ignored.
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Now She Is Hunting Him, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 01, 2015
I traced her home and realized she stays in the next street after my own.
Her family are quite rich but that wasn’t the reason I liked her. I am a hustling guy and don’t need anybody to help me. It was love and attraction.
I started going close to her anytime she returns from her mum’s boutique. She gave me her number and I started thetoasting job on my c3 whatsapp. She fell and agreed to date me and that was how we started dating.
Unfortunately for me, After a year, she later hadadmission into Osun state universityand that was how our relationship began to die. I will call she wont pick. When I call her in school, she will say she is in class but I would be hearing music and a boy’s voice. Hmm.
When she comes home for weekend, she wouldn’t even tell me and when we see it is briefly. During this period, she stopped kissing me and so on. She would even give me blue tick on my whatsapp.
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Now She Is Hunting Him, What Should He Do? by obinnashady(m): 7:33am On Dec 01, 2015
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Now She Is Hunting Him, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 01, 2015
Then I observed later that she was dating somebody a bit far from our area. As a street boy, I hear information. Somebody also told me the guy is her school mate.
I was sad but okay with it. I knew I had lost her. She was higher than me in everything. I am just a mechanic.
But my problems were just starting.
A friend of mine introduced me to one job. A rich man needed some boys to take care of his side business. A very big store that sells frozen food.
In the morning we would wash his cars and arrange the compound and then go to the store from 10am. He provided us food and paid us well, higher than my other job. My mum liked the idea because it got me off the streets.
I had only been in this work for 3 weeks when I got the shocker of my life.
One day, during work hours, my oga’s wife asked me to come to the main house to help her buy some stuff. As I entered, I saw Ronke in the living room watching Tv. I was surprised. Who was she looking for? When did she come back from school?
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Now She Is Hunting Him, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 01, 2015
I greeted her with wassup and she replied casually.
Before I knew what was happening, I soon observed she was actually in a relationship with my oga’s son. And they are in the same school.
It pained me and I was sad. She blocked me on whatsapp when I tried to ask her why she was with him. She stopped talking to me soon afterwards.
When I go to work, I see them together cuddling and stuff in the compound. They will also play football and do nice stuffs together.
The boy’s parent knows about them. Infact they know their family. Sometimes they both come into shop to help us. Ronke will be with this guy in the shop with me, she doesn’t even look at me. I will just be quiet and angry.
I am mentally drained. I still love her The thought of Ronke inside the house with that boy makes me unstable. Seeing them together weak me.
I am thinking of quitting the job and go back to the streets and my mechanic job because I cant take it no more. I also want to beg Ronke. Please what should i do?
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Now She Is Hunting Him, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 01, 2015
I never read am oo
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Now She Is Hunting Him, What Should He Do? by flawlesRebirth(f): 7:45am On Dec 01, 2015
ok.....d stowii geht EPISODE
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Now She Is Hunting Him, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 01, 2015
smithsydny:
I never read am oo
.EVEN IF IT'S A FICTION U WUD HAVE SAID SOMTIN REASONABLE DAN DIS CRAP U JUST POSTED,OR BETTER STIL SHUT D F*CK UP IF U DUNNO WAT TO SAY..
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Now She Is Hunting Him, What Should He Do? by donholy28(m): 8:29am On Dec 01, 2015
OK op...u officially have my attention
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Now She Is Hunting Him, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 01, 2015
LOL... leaving ur well paid job because Ronke? u must be synonymous to poverty... without being told, u dnt know that levels don change?
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Now She Is Hunting Him, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 01, 2015
GalzLuvYomy:
.EVEN IF IT'S A FICTION U WUD HAVE SAID SOMTIN REASONABLE DAN DIS CRAP U JUST POSTED,OR BETTER STIL SHUT D F*CK UP IF U DUNNO WAT TO SAY..
the thunder wah go fire you ehhh they seme boader
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Now She Is Hunting Him, What Should He Do? by HastaCuando(m): 9:24am On Dec 01, 2015
For the sake of your future, don't quit your Job for any woman. Try and hold your calm. Pray to God to give you the strength to. Try as much as you can to avoid looking at them. Keep your struggle in mind, it will help you stay focused. It is a difficult situation but you must prevail!.... As things improve for you, never forget to work on improving your standard of Education. The rest will be stories you shall live to tell; Fame, wealth and most importantly, the right woman will come.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Now She Is Hunting Him, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 01, 2015
smithsydny:
the thunder wah go fire you ehhh they seme boader
Lol gringrin
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Now She Is Hunting Him, What Should He Do? by Ignatiusprince(m): 10:08am On Dec 01, 2015
Leaving ur job 4 some1 wey don leave u. . Man up,and make ur money. . Dia r better girls out dia. . Itz paining u coz d guy got everytin u dont have,Look 4 a girl 2 dat beats her in all angle and u watch her die in jealousy. .
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Now She Is Hunting Him, What Should He Do? by chibuike107: 10:41am On Dec 01, 2015
So na becus of woman u wan liv ur job!hungry nava catch u befr......forget that idoit.......all da want is alredy made...!
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Now She Is Hunting Him, What Should He Do? by porchster: 10:52am On Dec 01, 2015
Tell us the truth you are the one... PERIOD!!!!
Re: His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Now She Is Hunting Him, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 01, 2015
porchster:
Tell us the truth you are the one... PERIOD!!!!
Am looking for admission, am not the one, am only 18

(1) (Reply)

Is She A Wife Or A Girlfriend? / Caption This Pic Of Naija Babe With An Unusual Message For Boys. / Why Young Girls Prefer Older Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.