Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,131 members, 7,963,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 04:10 PM

Admins Needed! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Admins Needed! (467 Views)

2 Admins Needed To Manage A Blog... Get In Here / Hard Working Entertainment Admins Needed / Hard Working Entertainment Admins Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admins Needed! by CossyErik(m): 8:13am On Dec 01, 2015
its Official:
The most anticipated Nigeria forum is now online today the 1st of December 2015 where members get to advertise without a dime reachout to thousands at no cost per thousand promote your brand/music absolutely free,
Members with more than 100+ threads become moderators giving them the power to delete,edit and ban anything, while members with over 200 threads become *super moderators*. which means that they equally become admins themselves giving them the power to do anything on the forum.
But guess what!
We want to recruit admins to help run the forum.

Benefits of becoming an admin:

Before I mention the benefits of becoming an admin I will have to remind you that Nairaland.com which is a popular Nigeria forum makes close to 60-100k a day and if you think am saying fallacy/propaganda or out of mere assumption well the facts are there you can google it yourself. In other words running an online forum really pays for life and believe it or not in less than 2years when the forum blows you might just be going home with more than 100-150k a month.

meaning you will become totally independent
Money will no longer become your problem in life

So what happens when I become an admin:

1.we will give you the username and password to access the forum panel
2.your profile will be enlisted on our staffs page
3.when the forum becomes popular earnings will be shared according to level of participation and believe me its just a way of making admins active buh when every admin is active earnings will be shared equally.

If you are interested just inbox me ASAP cos only 8 admins are needed and this a viral message,meaning it will be circulated in less than no time.

So what are waiting for !

Powerd by |Toocoded.cf
Re: Admins Needed! by david290(m): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
You may want to give an info about the forum-- the niche, the kind of content expected, and maybe your contact as I'm unable to pm you.
Re: Admins Needed! by CossyErik(m): 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Whatsapp:0902142383 Bbm:2A704698

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me For Your Free Video, PDF Tutorials And Software / Facebook Affirms Nigeria As Its Biggest Market In Africa / PHP/ Wordpress/blog Design And Customization By QASA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.