Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,342 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:05 AM

Shame To Nigeria Youth , Shame To The Bunch Of F**ls Fighting Each Other. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame To Nigeria Youth , Shame To The Bunch Of F**ls Fighting Each Other. (449 Views)

Discos, Gencos Bringing Shame To Govt – Fashola / 'Deaf & Dumb' Boko Haram With Charms & Bunch Of Keys Arrested By Soldiers (Pics) / "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shame To Nigeria Youth , Shame To The Bunch Of F**ls Fighting Each Other. by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2015
I watched the shame that played out yesterday by young youth, this bunch of youth fighting themselves over the ambition of men who will get into power and forget them... Men whom has tasted the good things of life...

Shame to the Nigeria youth, shame to the bunch of fools whom where  fighting each other at the APC office yesterday.. It is not an issue of APC or PDP matter... But a shame to the youth who should be in charge of leadership but instead are busy Killing each other over some richman's ambition... Now it is clear why the old folks will not retire from politics...

Kai, I feel so bad dis morning and I speak as a Nigeria a

(1) (Reply)

Borofice Descends On Mimiko And PDP For Dragging The Clock Of Ondo State Back / APC Must Capture Ondo State In 2017 / INEC Number To Call In Case Of Emergency In Today's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.