Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:34 AM

Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) (20010 Views)

Ogun Signs Agreement To Build Refinery (Photos) / President Buhari Has Signed The Paris Agreement (photo) / Nigeria Signs Agreement With UAE On Recovery Of Stolen Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by Boss13: 7:22am On Dec 02, 2015
Jessam:

This is not a racist comment but we have to learn to put Nigerians first, how can any state government local, state or federal not be able find local partners so what really is not a hitech venture. Who is providing the land, how much are these investors putting in? As a nation we have to aim higher, I am all for attracting foreign investors but lets make sure they are attracted on merit and can make substantial investments, give them incentive packages like tax incentives, security guarantees, but don;t form partnerships that don't benefit the nation.
What foreign investor, i don't care if its state or federal. As a country we should be able to do certain businesses without so called foreign investors. The Government should partner with indigenous firms. You meant there was not calabar person or fellow Nigerian that the state government could have partnered with. I bet you the government is the major funder of this project.

I agree with you. For me, I think first, it's a propaganda activity to pull public accolade. Second, probably an excuse to transfer funds into private pockets.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by vladimiros: 11:44am On Dec 02, 2015
aresa:

You are wrong. It's a PP partnership project with foreign investor...

Try read and comprehend before opening your mouth...

thE Public is Akwa ibom taxpayer fund..fool this aint Osun
Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by searay(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
nigerianvenom:

RANKING FROM WHO?from all those palmwine tappers?what were the statistics used?somethings are better ignored my brother
I was only being sarcastic. I voted for Udom and will voted for him again
Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by Skybee1(m): 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
searay:
I learned, Udom is one of the poorly performed governor
get a life n mk gud use of ur tym stop feedin ur sef wit lies,udom is nat an illiterate lk som of u guy malam govnor,udom is wokin n we Akwa ibomist r witnesin dt
Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by Skybee1(m): 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
Anytin dt is of God alwys yeild gud fruit,Udom is wokin n hatres r dyin,#proudlyAkwaibomist, we arise to d faith of grtnezz #AmimmeDakkanda.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by searay(m): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
Skybee1:
get a life n mk gud use of ur tym stop feedin ur sef wit lies,udom is nat an illiterate lk som of u guy malam govnor,udom is wokin n we Akwa ibomist r witnesin dt
Stop expressing your ignorance on a public domain, since you can't simply understand the simple message it intended to carry. Unam ikod
Re: Akwa Ibom To Start A Coconut Factory, Udom Signs Agreement (Photo) by steadyguy101: 1:02am On Jul 13, 2016
what nonsense are these governors doing sef?

must you call the white man to process everything for you?

what is the need for the countless agric faculties and engineering faculties we have in this country?

why not have a pool of young and innovative youths and empower them to do these things?

if you need real experts why not have a pool of professors or doctors to supervise the graduates and they come up with ideas to build these things?

almost every big idea abroad starts from the universities

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Prof. Hafiz Abubakar Pulls Out Of Joint Ticket With Ganduje / Court Bars APC From Submitting Delta Candidates List To INEC / Lawan, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo: The Titans In The APC Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.