Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,870 members, 7,876,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

A Letter To My Boss - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Letter To My Boss (548 Views)

My Boss Threats B/c I Am Dating A Lady He Ones Dated / My Boss Is A Sadist And A Choleriic Person / My Boss And His Gramatical Blunder (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To My Boss by ONESS: 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
A letter to my boss

Dear boss,
It may come as a surprise to see this letter, but i beseech your audience for a while.
You have hated me for doing no wrong to you for a long time. Is it because i happen to hail from a different tribe other than yours? Or is it because i am not of same religion, or maybe because my ideology of existence is different from yours?
Does it bother you that i am not in line with the trend of the modern day.
Dear boss, i am different because i chose to be different in the sense that being different is beautiful and a big challenge in a society one finds his/her self.
Does it pain you that i dont lick your ass, castigate,criticise innocent people just to be on your good side and obtain favours that is condemnable before the most High.
Dear boss, you are occupying the position you are because God gave you the opportunity to be a good leader and a discerned judge of the people your law gorvern.
Dear boss, no one is too big or powerful to admit fault. Everything we aquired in this life is in the end; vanity upon vanity.
Dear Boss, It doesn't pay if you delibrately crush an ant just because you can crush such a punny creature without flinching.
Dear boss, i want to remind you " there is God o" for the humilation, obvious hatred and belittlement of your fellow human-being.
Dear God i know you are listening!
Re: A Letter To My Boss by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
Why u posted it here? Why not send to ur boss directly?

(1) (Reply)

When You Don't Want Anyone To Know Your ATM Pin / Theory Of Everything / My Friend Is In Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.