Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,117 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:44 PM

Patoranking Reveals He Is Single And Searching For A Serious Partner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Reveals He Is Single And Searching For A Serious Partner (597 Views)

Xxxtentacion's Mother Reveals He Had A Baby On The Way Before His Death / Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year / DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patoranking Reveals He Is Single And Searching For A Serious Partner by chimere66: 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ladies this is for you! Girlie O crooner, Patoranking with his latest announcement has just revealed he is single and searching.

In a recent interview with Ghanaian hosts, Berla Mundi and Sammy Forson onRoute 919 on Live 91.9 FM Patoranking says he is looking for someone beautiful in and out.

According to him,

“I am single and searching, I mean Patoranking is single and searching. But I am looking for someone who goes beyond the physical look. I want someone with a good character. I am not moved by just anything, I want something that will last long. I mean if I attend a fashion show, I will meet ladies who are more beautiful than my woman and so it is your character that will distinguish you from the others,” he said.

The dance hall singer stated that he would like his partner to be from a different world and industry, however, the chemistry and compatibility between them must be strong.

Re: Patoranking Reveals He Is Single And Searching For A Serious Partner by Airforce1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
ok
Re: Patoranking Reveals He Is Single And Searching For A Serious Partner by chrisbaby24(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Search wella.....me too dey search...searchin tins on point...wia dem ladies at?.... cry

(1) (Reply)

Did Olamide Really ‘steal’ As Alleged / They Are Now Using Nylon Bag To Buy Fuel In Lagos (Photo) / 8 Things You Should Know About Actress Biodun Okeowo As She Turns A Year Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.