Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Compare And Contrast, Bookies In Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Compare And Contrast, Bookies In Nigeria (925 Views)

Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team / Please I Need 7 Tested Credible Bookies In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compare And Contrast, Bookies In Nigeria by surabeeb: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
It’s often said that when you want to hide something from an African man, just hide it in a book. It seems the same thing applies to the internet. Today, so many internet users don’t attempt to read terms and condition of using a particular website and when issues arise, the operator of such website refers them to rules and regulation and you know at that point, there is nothing you can do. It hurts, I no go lie you….it’s happened to me before and I did not find it funny.
Today, I just want to point out to us some of the terms and condition in some of our Nigerian book makers (sports betting websites) which most of us might not have read before until the need eventually arises.
I have selected areas like withdrawals, bonus and so on because those areas are crucial to a user like me, and off course, the bookies in no particular regard or order, that I have had interaction with in one way or the other.
Please share your own experience of your bookie(s) for pundits to learn o.

1. On Withdrawal
The Minimum withdrawal is ₦5000 on Bet9ja, but NaijaBet gives you the chance of withdrawing a minimum of ₦500 from your winnings.
The maximum amount you can withdraw on NaijaBet platform, in any one day’s Internet betting is ₦1,000,000. While on Nairabet you can’t withdraw more than N 500 thousand daily.

2. On Bonus
Your bonus on Bet9ja is 100% as a new user and you have to roll it over 5 times before you can withdraw it if you win. On NaijaBet, with their existing 10% bonus on deposit, you have to make a minimum deposit of ₦2000 to get it and you only have to use it once before you get another one, no roll over.

3. On Deposit
Surebet247 and Nairabet charge each user for every deposit transaction on their website using your ATM card. However, NaijaBet and Bet9ja will take no additional charges from your credit card for depositing into your account on their websites. This means that NaijaBet and Bet 9ja bear the extra cost charged by the third party for example: a customer makes a Deposit of N 300 the settle amount to NaijaBet and Bet9ja is N295 but the user is credited N 300. The extra cost of N 5 is on the bet companies mentioned respectively.
In all the above, bet9ja seem to have a robust terms and condition for different section of their services and therefore, people may likely not read them until there is an issue.
So, most times when we complain, it’s not the fault of the bookies, it’s ours because we won’t read terms of use before taking any step.
What’s your experience please feel free to comment?

3 Likes

Re: Compare And Contrast, Bookies In Nigeria by 9gerian: 9:05am On Dec 02, 2015
Good advise on reading t&cs. A change of approach straight!
Re: Compare And Contrast, Bookies In Nigeria by liljaydee(m): 9:34am On Dec 02, 2015
SUBSCRIBE FOR THEIR 100% #FREE GAMES!
NO MONEY! - http://facebook.com/FREE1717
Re: Compare And Contrast, Bookies In Nigeria by prettydynamic: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Me I know dey fit read all that terms and condition tins o... e dey too long

(1) (Reply)

The 15 Best Rivalry Quotes Between Jose Mourinho And Pep Guardiola / Nairabet Introduced New Platform With The Best Value For Customers / Ahmed Musa Benched, Wilfred Ndidi Starts: Eagles Starting XI Against Zambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.