Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,484 members, 7,920,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:04 PM

Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise (3572 Views)

Met Her Today And She Is Willing To Visit Me Tomorrow. Is She Worth It? / Advise Needed....... Is She Worth It? / No Girl Is Worth Fighting For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by bolagun12(f): 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2009
Interesting twist smiley,this story is getting personal now.

@pat brooks,i do understand where u are coming from but what am saying is that it seems there is more to this story.what sane man would see another living with his girfriend and still continue with that girl shocked?any grown man or woman that is being used wants to be used.with respect to your prediction i do think u may be right.i just had 2 defend her since nobody else is.

@totoeater,i think you are twisted or sick or something.wow!i never imagined people online and accusse each other of being bobo1,2 ,poster or controversial girl!even my 2 year old is smarter than this!

this is a sick thread.but quite interesting.
All the best 2 all the atlanta pple
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by sidman: 12:17am On Jun 25, 2009
@ Bolagun12.

I dont want no problem here on these thread. While we are free to express ourselves, I brought my issue here to help me solve them. People are different and so u will expect from someone like me too . abi.

@ Totoeater, Stop all these now. I am getting sick already. I got what i wanted and the general consensus that i have to go and live my life elsewhere. I might have skills in different fields but not in the area of relationship hence i found myself in these.

I dont think it was wrong to bring my issues out to people for advise. Thats why when someone profers a solution , i will thank him or her for the contribution.
Its not that a dumb like u are making it sound. I know what i want and dont wana settle for less.

I need these thread to stop. Am okay now. Thats all i needed.

I thank all that contributed to thread. lets make naija a great place to be and live.
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by Totoeater: 12:48am On Jun 25, 2009
Fu, k u Bolagun12, Totoeater.
Infact F u k all ya,

thats y Naija is full of injustice and we cant do nothing about it.

na una sabi.
Re: Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise by beingme(f): 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2009
NLanders its obvious how we take issues there, too bad that we can't get a little help there rather abuses and insultive words.

@sidman u the man in that situation u ve been bargained on cos u re open with ur heart toward ppl. deterenimation and choice re wat makes u wat u re. choose to live it up , overcome ur fears and eliminated them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You Really Shouldn't Say 'I Love You' Unless You Mean It" - Jessica - Age 8 / Big Mama's Looking For Young Boys. / Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.