Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:56 AM

Should I Break-up With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break-up With Her? (720 Views)

HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? / Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her / How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Break-up With Her? by lollipop29: 2:07pm On May 28, 2009
I and this girl have been dating for about three years now.Of late,she reacts so easily when ever i spot any thing wrong in her actions.She complains i shout at her even when i used the softest of all voices in passing on my complain.
When we have little issues,she will never say ''i'm sorry''.Infact she wount even call until i do.And when i do call,she willl say she has had enough and wants to move on.But after calming her down,she comes back more loving again.
But before you say ''Jack'',she will spark up a quarrel again and still wait for me to apologize to her,even though she was at fault.
Please house,I am tired of her attitudes.Should i break up with her?
Re: Should I Break-up With Her? by omoyoruba1(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2009
cry  cry Oooops i think someone is looking for excuses to dump her man.

I see no reaon why shes getting mad at you, for every little thing.

It sounds like she wants to move on, and  shes trying to make you end the relationship rather than her.

or are you not firing that toto well? grin

Ma guy, act on your instinct, and do what you need to do jare,

Leave her be, wetin dey wori her sef, she will be chasing you later when she realises what shes lost .

Maybe next time when you dont calm her down she will come back to her senses

and ask herself why she is been so stupid.

Ma guy, Stay kool jo, dun worry yourself sho gbo,   cool
Re: Should I Break-up With Her? by jasonbod(m): 3:27pm On May 28, 2009
Sounds to me like she's treating you like a door mat and YOU, my friend, are entertaining it. Either show her where the boundaries are and if she doesn't toe the line tell her to go to hell! Who does she think she is?
Re: Should I Break-up With Her? by Ranoscky(m): 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2011
OP, No icing on the cake with what you came up with (if thats really the problem), DUMP HER DIRTY AS$ ASAP!!! 

I wonder how you guys stil gat the calm of tolerating such bullshits from gals?

Na tsunami go baptize any gal wey go try dat flawbish attitude with me, NONSENSE !!!
Re: Should I Break-up With Her? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2011
No consideration = no relationship. Period.
If she is not considerate or empathetic to your
feelings drop her like a nucle.ar bo.mb. undecided grin
Re: Should I Break-up With Her? by SexyDuby(f): 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2011
Its so obvious she's not willing 2 make u happy as much as u try 2 do 2 her!

R/ship is a 2 way thing, so she shuldnt always have her way all da time, PLS FREE HER AND MOVE-ON AS SHE'S OBVIOUSLY TIRED OF YOU!
Re: Should I Break-up With Her? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2011
I think u are having deeper issues w your girl.i think her been harsh is a result of bottled up emotions which she has not expressed to u.take her to a quiet place and explain to her how u are feeling and how it is creating a golf between d both of u.make sure u dont shout,just express how u are feeling.i am sure if she luvs u she would change gradually.try to know how she is feeling if there is any way u can improve in d relationship.
Re: Should I Break-up With Her? by tashanja(m): 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2011
@ poster
Dump her and don't look back, you are def. not compatible

(1) (Reply)

Help My Friend Girl Friend Is Running After Me / Why Is It Hard To Find An Open, Liberal And Smart Woman To Date? / This Dating Stuff, Is It Really Meant To Be A "for Fun" Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.