Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,720 members, 7,882,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually (6306 Views)

Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. / I Lost My Penis' Health . Its Too Weak Now. / Nairaland Men Are Mostly Snobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
MrCork:

...see yor head like run away donkey....if they dont ask u for punnny, who they gonno ask?... Goat!!! (No ofeeense) angry

e no go beta for u undecided
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
MrCork:

...see yor head like run away donkey....if they dont ask u for punnny, who they gonno ask?... Goat!!! (No ofeeense) angry

u are a bastard
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Olodo, I didn't say I have any experience with NL guys.

@bolded na ur mama u dey refer to undecided
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 02, 2015
irunooboo:

ur fada undecided

Ur cellulite undecided
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by akpur1(m): 6:13am On Dec 02, 2015
irunooboo:
Ever since i joined NL i have recieved several Pm's sexual weaknesses
can we talk private?
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by greatiyk4u(m): 7:08am On Dec 02, 2015
irunooboo:

no na my shadow undecided

Ur location.....Ekiti state says it all....Fayose has infected una wt his crudity,rascality and stupidity....

While, others re tinking of how 2 make dis world a better place wt their innovations, u re here celebrating sexual immorality and 2moro u will blame ur govt 4 ur woes

Congrats and keep testing, am sure u wnt be disappointed after 100 try

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 02, 2015
greatiyk4u:

Ur location.....Ekiti state says it all....Fayose has infected una wt his crudity,rascality and stupidity....

While, others re tinking of how 2 make dis world a better place wt their innovations, u re here celebrating sexual immorality and 2moro u will blame ur govt 4 ur woes

Congrats and keep testing, am sure u wnt be disappointed after 100 try

shut the fork up bloody hypocrite undecided
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 02, 2015
akpur1:
can we talk private?

talk about what
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:05am On Dec 02, 2015
irunooboo:

@bolded na ur mama u dey refer to undecided

You lack home training... Did I insult your mother? Shows you are the type that beats her mother...poor woman gave birth to a reject.
She suppose use you do period.
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 02, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

You lack home training... Did I insult your mother? Shows you are the type that beats her mother...poor woman gave birth to a reject.
She suppose use you do period.

fork off
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:19am On Dec 02, 2015
irunooboo:

fork off

Lol oya Pele...I know e pain you...sorry

Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 02, 2015
Op, where do u residence?
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by gamaliel121(m): 9:42am On Dec 02, 2015
irunooboo:
Ever since i joined NL i have recieved several Pm's from desperate sex starved guys and i managed to follow just two guys on a date which eventually led to something and something..... wink I noticed they both cum after 3mins and made it look like it was planned. These are cute tall guys with ripped abs but despite this they cant satisfy a woman. I am tempted to write their monikers but i will hold on for now undecided ladies share your experiences with NL men and their sexual weaknesses

Bitch is that you on dp..

You are fucccking fatt!!!
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by eltemur1: 10:42am On Dec 02, 2015
Decker:

Report me to the mods? Like seriously?
By creating a profile on this forum just to perpetuate your inherent foolishness in such an outrageous manner, you have already broken the laws of this forum and defied the sanity of the cyberspace.

People like you should be banned from the internet for life, and checked into a level 7 Asylum.
wow...nice post. i v been lafing since i read ur lines...no kill me wt lafter o jare...
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 02, 2015
eltemur1:

wow...nice post. i v been lafing since i read ur lines...no kill me wt lafter o jare...

Lol.
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Jeloma: 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
Why is your name puss.y hair?
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
irunooboo:
Ever since i joined NL i have recieved several Pm's from desperate sex starved guys and i managed to follow just two guys on a date which eventually led to something and something..... wink I noticed they both cum after 3mins and made it look like it was planned. These are cute tall guys with ripped abs but despite this they cant satisfy a woman. I am tempted to write their monikers but i will hold on for now undecided ladies share your experiences with NL men and their sexual weaknesses
Give it to me, make I show u apujaja style..... Am d real Akpako master grin angry
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
gamaliel121:

Bitch is that you on dp..

You are fucccking fatt!!!

Dont mind the disgusting thing.
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
Chai! I enjoyed this drama. Let me wait till tomorrow for more comments as a comic relief...what a great punany!
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by akpur1(m): 5:01am On Dec 03, 2015
irunooboo:

talk about what
just accept my PM
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by miqos02(m): 5:07am On Dec 03, 2015
hmmm
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by pryme(m): 7:06am On Dec 03, 2015
another kid in a grown woman's body
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by dmola(m): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2015
Long hiss
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Geraraheremehn: 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
irunooboo:

fool

Gerarahere mehn, you know natin
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Charles4075(m): 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
Op, are you in great physical pain, or is that your thinking expression? You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating and what's with the ''All Nl men''You look like something I'd draw with my left hand and I can see the most exercise you get is running your mouth, jumping to conclusions and pushing your luck. Jeez, for God's sake, did it hurt when you fell from the top of the LovePeddler tree and banged every guy on your way down and start claiming Nl men are weak. P.S, No need to play hard to get, when your face is already hard to want.

Btw, don't be angry at me, because the only time you seem honest is when you're insulting someone and the only honest things I can say to you are insults.

No hard feelings sis.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
[s]
Charles4075:
Op, are you in great physical pain, or is that your thinking expression? You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating and what's with the ''All Nl men''You look like something I'd draw with my left hand and I can see the most exercise you get is running your mouth, jumping to conclusions and pushing your luck. Jeez, for God's sake, did it hurt when you fell from the top of the LovePeddler tree and banged every guy on your way down and start claiming Nl men are weak. P.S, No need to play hard to get, when your face is already hard to want.

Btw, don't be angry at me, because the only time you seem honest is when you're insulting someone and the only honest things I can say to you are insults.

No hard feelings sis.
[/s]

foolish mumu undecided
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Charles4075(m): 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
irunooboo:
[s][/s]

foolish mumu undecided
Lolz

Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 10, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
are you the lady on that pix?cheesy

Jolly would u like to taste a real blakk dikk coated wit honey
U LOOK LIKE U SHOULD B IMPALED UPON ME
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by 4X4: 11:49am On Dec 17, 2015
irunooboo:

YOU'RE A FAT UGLY STU.PID HAR.LOT ASHAWO PROS.TITUTE AND IM SURE YOUR MOTHER IS LIKE YOU. STUP.ID UGLY THING. grin
Re: Nairaland Men Are Too Weak Sexually by executioner27: 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
irunooboo:

You never try me oh. A trial will conceive sorry i meant convince you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19-year-old Boy Allegedly Impregnates Goat (photo) / This December Na Dirty December Oh See New Method Boys Are Using To Fu**k Girls / I Was Caught Having Sex Inside The Bathroom.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.