Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,742 members, 7,912,067 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:21 PM

This Days Religious Miracles And Healings Are They Real? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Days Religious Miracles And Healings Are They Real? (415 Views)

Christians Praying For Buhari's Healings Are A Waste Of Time / Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). / Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Days Religious Miracles And Healings Are They Real? by comradee1248: 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pls Share uя religious miracle experience, that u know its 100% miracle... I m under pressure to go for a religious healing on an injury on my leg, but all these miracles appear to be fake fraudulent hence they advertise it on TV radio, Posters etc, to lure unsuspecting and desperate sick people that need healing, and 1nce the sick goes there b4 the process the patient must pay a minimum of 5k as registration fee.... Meanwhile all the biblical miracles no any record of registration payment was ever paid...

Do you think most of this things are true or fake?

Anyway if you have 1st hand miracle in a sickness pls share it with me....
God bless

CC:-Uncle Lalasticlala
Re: This Days Religious Miracles And Healings Are They Real? by thorpido(m): 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jesus said,'....your faith has made you whole'.
Your faith is where the miracle is.
Re: This Days Religious Miracles And Healings Are They Real? by oglalasioux(m): 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Healings and miracles are real. What might be fake is the intention of whoever is conducting it. Remember that it's not only churches that can make healings and miracles. Anyone with the knowledge of the electromagnetic waves governing the universe can do it.

(1) (Reply)

A Dozen Christmas Roses / The 2 Kind Of Muslims / "I Have No Apology  for Kneeling To Worship God" – Ooni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.