Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,639 members, 7,951,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

Ever Wondered What Your Ancestors Looked Like? (photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ever Wondered What Your Ancestors Looked Like? (photos) (6952 Views)

Animal Newborns, What They Look Like(Photos) / Have You Ever Wondered Whysome People Have These Little Holes Above Their Ears? / Is This What A Primary School In Ondo State Looks Like? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Ever Wondered What Your Ancestors Looked Like? (photos) by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 21, 2015
southcent:
Good,what a nice discovery you just listed out and who could make the discovery for us,the whites coz they have all it takes to see anything even the ones we have but can't see...
To backup my claims that the whites have been before we were,as you were taught in school but refused to believe,we all evolved from the mammal called ape and slowly evolved into walking with our two legs,now the whites have long stood up even before we started lifting up our hands up..you should try getting some history books so you get more knowledge so wisdom can accompany that....
I agree with you the whites aren't fat from perfect too but trust me if they could manage the world's limited resources into something that could last this long and were still able to go beyond the extra mile to event the things we see now,then I would boldly say they are next to God..that being said we have hope for more future breakthroughs, don't be deceived even the blacks who claim to make discoveries where trained there....
And the last point technological advancement,if you actually have faith in what we have to offer we can go to innosom motors where the dubious ibo guys ( no offence intended) are working and buy a jeep there and I go give the keys to you make you ride am go your village come back,can you dare it? The shoes wey them make never good na their cars go perfect abi??
You need to understand the stage we are right now and until you do you can't predict where we are Headed....*sighs* I think I will pause here ....
LoL, yu really need to go back to ur history books, I'm not going to reply yu afterward, I just want yu to know that all ur point are all stereotype and baseless, hint: Egypt,Morocco,Libya are African countries I guess yu don't know their completion, THE FIVE MAJOR human groups to which Africa was already home by A.D. 1000 are those loosely referred to by laypeople as blacks, whites, African Pygmies, Khoisan, and Asians. *caseclose*
Re: Ever Wondered What Your Ancestors Looked Like? (photos) by thinkmoney(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
seunwen2:
My ancestors are not as foolish as that
They deceive yahself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Esut Cut Off Marks / Yemi Osinbajo To Attend Opening Session Of Law Teachers Conference / Amazing Facts About The Human Body(with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.