Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,544 members, 7,937,556 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

Four More Days To Go Until The Re-launch Of My Online Business! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Four More Days To Go Until The Re-launch Of My Online Business! (406 Views)

4 Untapped Online Business Ideas In Nigeria - Nigerianonlinebusiness / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / 7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four More Days To Go Until The Re-launch Of My Online Business! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
I'm less than 4 days away from the relaunch of my business, and I'm both a little nervous and excited.

This will be the first major overhaul of my business model, and the second relaunch of the website this year.

It was just two years earlier that my business, North of Zero, was just a simple newsletter shared among a small group of students and peers, that offered tips and insights about building and growing blogs and simple websites. At the time, I was already involved with another business, a commercial brokerage, that was doing quite well in terms of revenue and growth.

Fast forward to a year ago, and thought things were going well, the business was rapidly becoming too burdensome, which demanded more and more of my time the larger is grew. For some, this might have been a good thing, but for me, it was a disaster. The reason I started the business was to earn myself an income that would allow me to have my free time to pursue more of my personal interests, passions and spend more time with friends and family.

I also noticed that I was becoming less and less interested in the business, and wanted to do something else. I've been in e-commerce and retail for 14 years now, and I felt it was time for a change of pace. So I dissolved my commercial brokerage (I will make the final closing arrangements this month), and began exploring ways to grow North of Zero.

I've tested a dozen different ideas, but the one that holds most promise is coaching and consulting new and early-stage digital marketers and Internet entrepreneurs. What we do, is help beginners organize their entrepreneurial goals, then help them come up with a strategy that will deliver the results they desire. Want more customers? We can help you do that!

Want more conversions and sales? We can help with that too!

Want to get your blog off the ground and in front of hundreds or thousands of eager readers and potential customers? No, worries, we're experienced in that as well!

North of Zero aims to become the premier consulting group for online business. We'll give you the strategies, insight and advice you need to take your ventures from zero to profit.

If you have an online business, and would like some free advice, feel free to reach out to me on Nairaland through any of my posts or threads. I'm always eager to help someone find direction and achieve growth in their business. And no question is too small or insignificant. smiley

Take care, and be blessed!

Ra

(1) (Reply)

Empower Entrepreneurs That Will Compete Globally / Banks Stop Use Of ATM Cards Abroad / The Important Of Bulk Sms Messaging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.