Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,323 members, 7,950,633 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

Food Sweeteners: Quick Facts You Should Know Before You Consume - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Sweeteners: Quick Facts You Should Know Before You Consume (825 Views)

Coca-cola Advises Nigerians To Consume More Fruits, Reduce Sugar Intake / Ajinomoto Makes Global Top 5 Tabletop And Sachet Sweeteners / How Safe Are The Food You Consume?the Case Of Aflatoxins In Nigeria Maize,peanut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food Sweeteners: Quick Facts You Should Know Before You Consume by diet234: 11:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
It’s December 1st today and I’m very sure most people reading this post are in the festive spirit already. Well, not to burst your bubbles, I thought to write on the issue of food sweeteners in most of our staple foods and drinks. So guys, when I’m usually asked, “do sweeteners contribute to the risk of obesity?” I like to render the needed nutrition education to address this frequently asked question (FAQ).

It is without doubt that the cornerstone of good nutrition and dietary habits is balance, variety and moderation. That is why at Diet234 we subscribe to the nutrition principle that all foods and beverages can have a place in a sensible, adequate diet when combined with regular physical activity. It is important to remember that all calories count in maintaining a healthy weight, including calories from caloric beverages.

Learn quick facts here - http://diet234.com/food-sweeteners/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Gold Of Fast Food Industry / Mandy's Delight And Services / Okra And Egusi Soup Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.