Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:34 AM

Kim Kardashian Gets Painful Procedure To Un-breech Her Baby Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Gets Painful Procedure To Un-breech Her Baby Son (877 Views)

Pregnant Khloe Kardashian Gets Shamed For Something All Moms Do / SO FAST!!! Newborn Dream Kardashian Gets Her Own Snapchat Filter / Kim Kardashian Gets Caught By Fans As She Accidentally Uploads Unedited Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Gets Painful Procedure To Un-breech Her Baby Son by amexclusive: 8:39am On Dec 02, 2015
The baby has turned! Kim Kardashian, who's currently pregnant with her second child is now happy as her baby has turned with his head now facing downwards as expected.

Last week Kim Kardashian wrote a blog post to fans letting them know that her baby was breech and she had been working on different ways to turn him around. Today she reveals that her baby is no longer breech, but she had to endure a procedure that she describes as more painful than childbirth.

So I wanted to give you guys an update on my pregnancy since my last post,"This weekend, I checked into the hospital and underwent a procedure called an ECV (External Cephalic Version, or a Version), which is done to manually turn the baby from a breech position to a head-down position.

Read more below They gave me an IV with medication to relax my uterus, and then three doctors attempted to work together to turn the baby."

more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/12/kim-kardashian-gets-painful-procedure.html

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Drops Album Cover For New Album R.E.D / Wizkid Gave Out 1 Million Naira To His Fan For Singing On Top Your Matter / Florence Ita Giwa's Daughter Shares Photos Of Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.