Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) (89019 Views)

Anambra Governorship Election: Voters Registration At Onitsha South Anambra. Pic / Disturbing News Biafra Agitators Begin To Tear Their Nigeria Int Passport-video / Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by holajeedayy: 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
calaway:

freedom is never given you may need to fight for it....

oboy u sick well,do u know ibos excell well outside south east,do u know they have investment too...so u want ur broda that has been huslting b4 u wer born to loss all his property u are selfish..as it stand now an ibos frn intent seting his business in my area
note ur selfishness will bring more trouble and pain to ur so called what ever because evry mini tribe will won to rull
Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by okuneddie(m): 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
mtchwewww

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by Spybradd: 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ttalk:
Why do these people want to commit suicide?
by the time bh turns its attention away from da north,then u will know..
Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by HRich(m): 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Nigeria cannot fight war on two fronts . Buhari defiant altitude, born to rule mentality and i am an ex general belief including his dictatorial policies will certainly bring the downfall of Nigeria. This IPOB protest is avoidable.
Good talk. Buhari is an Endtime president.
Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by Litmus: 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
[size=14pt]Uk reaction to common students protest [/size]

The police in Britannia (our example of the height of democracy and human-rights observation) wouldn't let the students protest for any more than a few days before they were cleared so people could return to their livelihood. What is the Nigerian police doing? Why does Nigeria want to be more democratic and civilized than the nations that invented the philosophy?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by holuphisayor(m): 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
godoluwa:
dnt get it twisted, my post is in response to a certain poster. mind you, one Nigeria has lots of disadvantages. during the time of Lam Adesina, Buhari came with truck load of Fulani Almajiri to fight the government over the killing of one fulani man in Oyo state. mind you, the fulanis are the one who first killed the farmer before the people retaliate. nobody can checkmate silly activities of these people all because of one Nigeria. I hate violence tho
Hmm, cant comment on dat
So, u also think to split is d solution?
Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by Excellentmind: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
dumodust:

You ipob urchins are f-o-o-l-s!!!... you're deliberately now inviting them to burn my peaceful state, read your statement and ask yourself whether you are sane... go and find something better to do, jobless street urchin that has no idea of the bigger picture or Game... you are the ones being played, continue cutting off your dicks to spite them then ask yourself who is bleeding. Who the eff is nnamdi kanu? When did he become who I should listen to? You are all willing tools to propaganda that you dont
understand, this is not the way and the time to fight... FOOLS!!!

Your own level of jejune and dunce have no bound. Peaceful protest is constitutional in Nigeria and there is no offense when one is within the law. Cry on as long as possible, but the protest must continue.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by Raalsalghul: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
Trouble is quietly sleeping and some people have taken it upon themselves to wake it up. Despite the fact that I am from the south-eastern part of Nigeria, I still don't support this struggle-worse more, they are using violence to achieve this. What happened to using dialogue or calling for a referendum? I am sure most of these folks weren't in the Biafran war, if not they will avoid aggression and employ peaceful tact while struggling for an independent country. And even if Biafra becomes free, are they ready for the internal struggle or war for power that is going to follow-look no further than South-Sudan as a case study.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by vislabraye(m): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy1uve-2aBg

[size=15pt]To Biafra & Afenifere Agitators: Only Election Losers Are Clamoring for Secession -Joe Igbokwe[/size]

In a comment during the press conference by The Igbo Conscience (TIC) about the agitation for State of Biafra, Joe Igbokwe said only those who lost an election have always clamored for secession in Nigeria.

Well, Joe should say that in his vill5.
Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by saintandsinnerz: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
chrisbaba1:

[size=13pt]This wont bring down the downfall of Nigeria.....

1) But the massaccre of many innocent igbos, destruction of infrastructure and businesses.

2) By the time this thing gets to its boiling point, every igbo will be made to leave the North, SW etc (we also have youths like ipob, OPC etc so it wont even be a problem).

3) The majority of the military officers are Hausas (unlike during the Ojukwu era), there will be extra judicial killings in the guise of maintaining order since they people who actually dislike the igbos anyway......

4) There wont be too many weapons for the igbos simply because Buhari has cemented relations with every potential suporter of Biafra (france, usa, etc), plus all these guys have their own issues...

5) Ipob will continue protesting and acting out violently from time to time, while igbos who are forced to be in their towns will have economic challenges.

6) when everything is over, Nigerians will hate igbos so much there wont be a desire to allow re-entry, then the real marginalization will occur (like the kurds in the middle east)...

7) Fighting war on two fronts shii, syria is fighting wars on over 5 fronts and Assad is still standing. Nigeria at large will suffer profoundly, but the igbos will be the ones to suffer it most....

End of story. (please counter without being overly emotional or bitc.tchy.)[/size]
Hahahaha see armchair analysis. Your analysis is so empty and simplistic to say the least! It is a shame that you don't know that in war time a lot of dynamics come into play, hence nobody can comfortably predict how a war is going to end. You also mentioned Syria, and how Assad is still standing. Are you serious? Do you know that Syria is now regarded as a failed country with the worst humanitarian crisis? Look all you wrote there are rubbish and can be seen as coming from someone who doesn't know the implications of a war! We all pray that Nigeria finds a lasting solution to this time bomb.
Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
steppin:

You wish brother...wake up from your dreams.
This is happening, like it or not.

Im in support of the division bros, but i would rather igbos dont dont loose lives over the silly approach by Nnamdi and his illiterate followers. I have close pals who are igbos and they also want division but ofcourse they dont support these methods. How can you claim peaceful demonstration and burn mosques and trucks?

Why stall all business activities in your town? Who goes hungry at the end of the day? When the fight starts do you think it will happen in the south west?
Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by Spybradd: 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
datribune BIG FOOL grin:
Since d elections, while d enlightened, educated & patriotic igbo hav made their position known, d misguided, gullible & illiterate miscreants' hate 4 our president has been unequalled. dis is good news as there can be no greater opportunity to deal wit d "Dilector" & his miscreants.
Unfortunately, while Kanu an enemy of d Nigerian state who solicited 4 bullets & guns to fight our country may only rot in jail, he will lead many misguided miscreants to an early grave. #FoolsDie

u are one of the last fools of 2015 answering da foool's roll call grin
Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by Holyman3(m): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
TeOwl:
why didn't they protest during Jonathan's tenure?

Well Jonathan did not arrest their leader.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by dumodust(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
Excellentmind:

Your own level of jejune and dunce have no bound. Peaceful protest is constitutional in Nigeria and there is no offense when one is within the law. Cry on as long as possible, but the protest must continue.
mudafucka they just burnt two trucks!... that sounds peaceful to you mumu... keep disrupting movement and activities and be forming peaceful and constitution, thats how its starts then its hijacked my people up to no good like is already happening. Peaceful protests are done on sidewalks and does not involve blocking traffic and disrupting businesses, nnamdi kanu is in abuja, go to abuja and protest, leave anambra state and the niger bridge alone... no right thinking person is part of you
just make sure that you are in front of the protest, online protester, coward

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by chizobamgbume(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
My people are very stupid I swear

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Hahahaha see armchair analysis. Your analysis is so empty and simplistic to say the least! It is a shame that you don't know that in war time a lot of dynamics come into play, hence nobody can comfortably predict how a war is going to end. You also mentioned Syria, and how Assad is still standing. Are you serious? Do you know that Syria is now regarded as a failed country with the worst humanitarian crisis? Look all you wrote there are rubbish and can be seen as coming from someone who doesn't know the implications of a war! We all pray that Nigeria finds a lasting solution to this time bomb.

Exactly, its simplistic and rational. But ofcourse you people are acting on a quest for a fools gold, no single logic behind it.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by cutekhalifa(m): 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
The IPOB/MASSOB members are setting the pace... This menace is avoidable... According to our constitution everyone has freedom of speech and which clan or country to belong... Behari should give them listening ear instead of planning on how to destroy them.... Buhari should draw a road map 4 referendum and urgently organize YES or NO poll .... If 2/3 of the indigenous people of biafran home and broad can vote, NO to be 1Nigeria or YES to go their separate Way I don't any reason holding them back.... The people should decide for themselves... After all what are we benefiting from the so called giant of Africa for centuries now.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by spaco50: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
finalboss:
if they want war... les give them... biafra jproblem is too much

If you are ask to fight can you challenge the Biafrans. Monster.
Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by moderation2020: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
gentlelarry:
And now that our ibo brothers has decided to take the laws into their hands by burning 2 dangote trucks! Barricading bridge and disrupting the peace of the society! Just wondering why dis didn't happen during #GEJ era! Just in case they choose to go through the violent way I hope they remember the IBO's are the most scattered tribe outside the walls of the 5 eastern states! They should just embrace #Peace and plan accurately for a well organized #Referendum. #GodBlessNigeria
your question should have been, why didn't Boko Haram start during OBJ and Yar'adua era, whyyyyyy Jonathanians jingoism. Free mb has turned you scratched face he-goats into derailleur of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by finalboss(m): 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
spaco50:

If you are ask to fight can you challenge the Biafrans. Monster.
if biafra won't stop... i will willingly spray dem.. trust me
Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
cutekhalifa:
The IPOB/MASSOB members are setting the pace... This menace is avoidable... According to our constitution everyone has freedom of speech and which clan or country to belong... Behari should give them listening ear instead of planning on how to destroy them.... Buhari should draw a road map 4 referendum and urgently organize YES or NO poll .... If 2/3 of the indigenous people of biafran home and broad can vote, NO to be 1Nigeria or YES to go their separate Way I don't any reason holding them back.... The people should decide for themselves... After all what are we benefiting from the so called giant of Africa for centuries now.

If you were a president, how would you like the nation crumble under you.

But anyway how come the leaders are not speaking up? these youths are rebels and nothing more as far as the nation is concerned.
Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by steppin: 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
Toktee:
Let them come out in the open and fight na,moreover,if you think you can underrate the futility of the Nigerian military using bokoharam as a yardstick then,you useless igbos are on the longthing,you can give it a trial.
Cry cry... Na so the thing pain you reach?
Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by mczmus(m): 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
Am interested in the video. ASAP. Keep me posted.

War/Violence is not the answer.....
Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by profmallory(m): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
Guy after this your analysis I ask you just one question. why should Biafra not go?. is there really any benefit for anyone in this Nigeria?. I am yoruba and seriously I hope Biafra happens, maybe yoruba's can wake up and take their destiny into their hands as well..

CACAWA:
Guys...make no mistake, the only reason why revolution occurs in some countries is because the police and soldiers don't believe in shoot at sight and stray bullets.

Here in Nigeria, you know our forces are trigger happy....when they place a 24 hrs curfew and you cross the boundary...your friends will use you to learn lessons.

The only reason the helicopters with Nigerian flag flew yesterday was to a warning by the airforce about who controls the air space. The message was that the. Next time you see them on air, it may be to drop bombs.

The old men and women would have quickly understood that message which is a reminiscence of the 70s...

For your info...unlike in 1970 when Ojukwu had more than 60% control of the Nigerian Army as Ibos....which made the govt recruit many Hausa young men into the army without even school certificate....today...the biafran army have no weapons whatsoever.

The worst you can do is a guerrilla warfare like book haram...and trust that you won't get any international collaboration from Isis or Iisrael.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by jumzzy448: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Why is the government forcing these people to stay?
They should grant them their wish. Nigeria has got lots of problems so Biafra should not be added to it.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by Litmus: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nigerians online should be aware and be very, very mindful, of the fact that in addition to genuine pro biafran people there are other forces desperate for us to turn on one another and murder ourselves. They want us to turn to animals like the Rwandans did then is can be taken for granted that black are easily controlled if the mighty Nigerians can be controlled.
Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by kshowhanif: 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Nigeria cannot fight war on two fronts . Buhari defiant altitude, born to rule mentality and i am an ex general belief including his dictatorial policies will certainly bring the downfall of Nigeria. This IPOB protest is avoidable.

Your statement is selfish, nnamdi kalu is buying weapons & inciting the youth to fight against the government. His offense is punishable by law, and he was not tortured. He have been taking to court, let the court decide.

To make it clear, I am not saying agitating for biafra is wrong. Let them not be violentn and their wish will be gladly granted.
Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by alaskido(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
Too many problem in this country. Boko Haram on one side and Biafra on another side. Buhari is keeping silent and playing dumb.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by vislabraye(m): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
obailala:
There's hardly anything the government can do about these guys. These guys on the street are simply protesting over Buhari winning the presidency; forget anything else they tell you, they are simply very pissed that an Hausa man displaced GEJ from Aso Rock and they believe the best they can do is to destabilise the country to make life difficult for Buhari and APC (they believe the APC used bokoharam to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ and they believe they are retaliating for GEJ). The only thing that can stop these protests is if Buhari steps down (which we all know isn't going to happen).

I only just pity what becomes of the economy of the south east and reasonable Igbos (like myself) who dont support this foolishness.

On the contrary, Buhari is not helping matters. If IBB was on seat, do you think something like this will happen ? No. IBB is a lot wiser and smarter in handling situations like this. It has nothing to do with the election outcome. On the other hand, why is Kanu still in prison ?

Buhari should be wise enough to control this situation so it doesn't get out of hand.
Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by backtosender: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
chiteny:
I simply pity the so called IPOB youths. They have soooo much energy but are directing it to the wrong course.

Peaceful protest my ass. I knew it will boil down to this. When you have hoodlums protest what more do you expect?

A worthy course would have been to agitate and demand for development of their states (infrastructure, schools, road, employment etc) from their governors. This would have yielded much more results and less deaths.

Its very easy to start a fight, but very difficult to control it after it has gone out of hand. I hear people calling on their deputy director on the so called Biafra radio for arms. I guess this is what Nnamdi wanted; the death of his people. In a matter of days or weeks this will spiral out of the hand of Nnamdi and his cohorts and they can do nothing about it but regret their very first action of calling for Biafra.

People demanding for their brother to come back to SE. will they leave their source of livelihood to join you who is jobless and without hope?

SE think about tomorrow. You are fighting a fight from a disadvantaged point. If you pick up guns to fight Nigerian army, there will be state of emergency and any one who defies it will simply be gunned down.

Wise up people.
how many tribes are in Nigeria army?
Re: Biafra Agitators Burn Two Trailers At Onitsha Head Bridge (Pics) by vislabraye(m): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
kshowhanif:

Your statement is selfish, nnamdi kalu is buying weapons & inciting the youth to fight against the government. His offense is punishable by law, and he was not tortured. He have been taking to court, let the court decide.

To make it clear, I am not saying agitating for biafra is wrong. Let them not be violentn and their wish will be gladly granted.

Is there evidence that Kanu bought weapons ? All these are allegations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Governor Obiano's Rugged Jeans Causes Outrage On Social Media (Photo) / Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age / Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.