Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,888 members, 7,922,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 07:27 PM

Is MTN The Most Useless Service Provider In Africa? Pictures. - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Is MTN The Most Useless Service Provider In Africa? Pictures. (1055 Views)

Which Internet Provider Is Best In Palmgrove / Nairalanders: Which Telephone Service Provider Is The most Generous. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is MTN The Most Useless Service Provider In Africa? Pictures. by AgreatMan: 11:03am On Dec 02, 2015
I have registered my Sim card twice with this network. Yesterday, they sent me another notice of disconnection. I picked the phone, called their customer service and was told to one message to some code. About three minutes later, I received a message saying that my details is complete. Fast forward this morning, I wanted to make a bank transaction, but I didn't go with the phone that contained the required account number. So I decided to dial the person only to be told that my account has been DEACTIVATED. Since the bank was not far from their Akowonjo office, I decided to visit the office with the intention of blasting whoever is in charge of that MTN office. But unfortunately for me and fortunately for them; I met a crowd at their Akowonjo office (see attached picture) which meant I couldn't see the person in charge.

People were taking numbers and as at when I was there around 10am, the number has is over 200. Everybody claimed to have registered at least twice. Some said they registered three times. Someone even said he registered on Friday only to be disconnected by Monday.

I will reactivate that line, after which I will port. The FG MUST collect that $5Billion from these INFIDELS. They can shut down their operations for all I care, some other company will pop-up and absorb other people. Nigerian consumers deserve the best after all these milking right left and center. Not to add to the fact that within a space of 4 days, MTN came like a thief in the night and stole #250 from my line. They usually perpetrate this act of "monetary terrrorism" over night.

Re: Is MTN The Most Useless Service Provider In Africa? Pictures. by icon8: 11:05am On Dec 02, 2015
Lol
Re: Is MTN The Most Useless Service Provider In Africa? Pictures. by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 02, 2015
Even here at Minna the same thing and Unfortunately for us here they have just one centre,i was number 167 at about 8am.
the painful aspect is that they only have just 4 staff attending the multitude of people.
MTN is indeed the worst network in nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Wantto Buy The Best Of Samsung Tablets And Pay In Installment / What Do You Know About 4G Technology And Mobitel? Read On To Find Out !!! / What Is The Best Andriod Phone 20-22k Can Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.