Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,955 members, 7,946,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

In Dire Need Of Advice - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / In Dire Need Of Advice (1341 Views)

In Dire Need Of Ppa And Accommodation In Ogun State / A Corps Member In Dire Need Of A PPA In Port Harcourt / Little Piece Of Advice For Prospective Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Dire Need Of Advice by Foxie: 11:08am On Dec 02, 2015
Hello fellow Nairalanders,

I'm a prospective Batch A '16 Corp member, this is as a result of many delays from school(story for another day)... By God's special grace I was able to secure a fairly good job in Delta State, I'm from Delta State also and i finished from UNIBEN.

What's my chance of getting Delta State as my most preferred choice of state and also will I be able to redeploy back to my company if I'm successfully posted to Delta State?

Please advice me on what to do, bearing in mind that the chances of getting a good job after service year is relatively low. I need to start preparing as from all indications service might be Feb' or March. Please help me.
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice by tripplephi: 11:12am On Dec 02, 2015
Foxie:
Hello fellow Nairalanders,

I'm a prospective Batch A '16 Corp member, this is as a result of many delays from school(story for another day)... By God's special grace I was able to secure a fairly good job in Delta State, I'm from Delta State also and i finished from UNIBEN.

What's my chance of getting Delta State as my most preferred choice of state and also will I be able to redeploy back to my company if I'm successfully posted to Delta State?

Please advice me on what to do, bearing in mind that the chances of getting a good job after service year is relatively low. I need to start preparing as from all indications service might be Feb' or March. Please help me.

HMMMM WELL I GRADUATED FROM UNIBEN TOO SO I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY DELAYS FROM SCHOOL...... ANYWAY YOU WOULD NEED LONG LEG OR A PERSON WHO IS CONNECTED TO WORK YOUR NYSC TO DELTA STATE..... THE SHORT CUT I CAN GIVE YOU IS GO TO UBTH AND GET HEALTH CLEARANCE PAPER STATING YOU NEED TO BE CLOSE TO BENIN FOR HEALTH REASONS AND YOU WILL BE RELOCATED AS SOON AS YOU SHOW THEM AT THE CAMP DURING REGISTRATION. FEAR NOT BROTHER, YOU WILL ENJOY NYSC AND YOUR JOB. I HAIL YOU O
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice by Foxie: 11:24am On Dec 02, 2015
Thanks Bro, I want to be based in Delta State not Benin, can I get the health clearance paper from any general hospital around me here in Delta state?
tripplephi:

HMMMM WELL I GRADUATED FROM UNIBEN TOO SO I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY DELAYS FROM SCHOOL...... ANYWAY YOU WOULD NEED LONG LEG OR A PERSON WHO IS CONNECTED TO WORK YOUR NYSC TO DELTA STATE..... THE SHORT CUT I CAN GIVE YOU IS GO TO UBTH AND GET HEALTH CLEARANCE PAPER STATING YOU NEED TO BE CLOSE TO BENIN FOR HEALTH REASONS AND YOU WILL BE RELOCATED AS SOON AS YOU SHOW THEM AT THE CAMP DURING REGISTRATION. FEAR NOT BROTHER, YOU WILL ENJOY NYSC AND YOUR JOB. I HAIL YOU O
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice by tripplephi: 11:27am On Dec 02, 2015
Foxie:
Thanks Bro, I want to be based in Delta State not Benin, can I get the health clearance paper from any general hospital around me here in Delta state?

NOPE IT HAS TO BE FROM YOUR UNIVERSITY STATE SO THAT THEY BELIEVE IT IS GENUINE, IF YOU USE FROM DELTA THEY MAY GUESS ITS FAKE. UBTH IS MORE RESPECTED THAN MOST TEACHING HOSPITALS IN THE BENDEL REGION. SO ITS SOMETHING YOU CAN WORK OUT AND SHOW YOUR CLEARANCE OFFICER AT THE CAMP AND THEY WILL DEPLOY YOU TO ANOTHER STATE BASED ON HEALTH REASONS. ALSO IT WILL HELP YOU NOT TO WORK ELSEWHERE THAN WHERE YOU CHOOSE.
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice by Foxie: 11:49am On Dec 02, 2015
tripplephi:

NOPE IT HAS TO BE FROM YOUR UNIVERSITY STATE SO THAT THEY BELIEVE IT IS GENUINE, IF YOU USE FROM DELTA THEY MAY GUESS ITS FAKE. UBTH IS MORE RESPECTED THAN MOST TEACHING HOSPITALS IN THE BENDEL REGION. SO ITS SOMETHING YOU CAN WORK OUT AND SHOW YOUR CLEARANCE OFFICER AT THE CAMP AND THEY WILL DEPLOY YOU TO ANOTHER STATE BASED ON HEALTH REASONS. ALSO IT WILL HELP YOU NOT TO WORK ELSEWHERE THAN WHERE YOU CHOOSE.
Thanks again. But I hope my using that of UBTH won't make them redeploy me to Benin?
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice by tripplephi: 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
Foxie:
Thanks again. But I hope my using that of UBTH won't make them redeploy me to Benin?

LOLS NOT AT ALL. IF YOU WANT TO FEEL SAFE ENSURE IT IS A PUBLIC GENERAL HOSPITAL IN DELTA STATE THAT YOU GO TO AND MAKE THE HEALTH STATEMENT THERE, THEN YOU WILL BE REST ASSURED THAT YOU WILL GET REDEPLOYED
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice by alex81(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
Guy! to avoid unnecessary stress n unnecessary lobbying, jst 'jejely' tell ur skul 2 include ur name in dier exclusion list ASAP.

So dat u can peacefully print ur exclusion leta n 4get abt service. kontinue wit ur job. d redeployment thing is still under probability.

After all service is jst 19.8k oo

my opinion though!
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice by Foxie: 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
tripplephi:

LOLS NOT AT ALL. IF YOU WANT TO FEEL SAFE ENSURE IT IS A PUBLIC GENERAL HOSPITAL IN DELTA STATE THAT YOU GO TO AND MAKE THE HEALTH STATEMENT THERE, THEN YOU WILL BE REST ASSURED THAT YOU WILL GET REDEPLOYED
Thanks alot bro. Can I start processing the Health Clearance paper now or it has to be close to the time of orientation camp and also will the health clearance letter make them post me to the LGA where my company is situated at for my PPA? Sorry for the many questions, I just don't want to make mistakes.
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice by Foxie: 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
alex81:
Guy! to avoid unnecessary stress n unnecessary lobbying, jst 'jejely' tell ur skul 2 include ur name in dier exclusion list ASAP.

So dat u can peacefully print ur exclusion leta n 4get abt service. kontinue wit ur job. d redeployment thing is still under probability.

After all service is jst 19.8k oo

my opinion though!
guy I just want to do it for future purpose, If an opportunity to gain a federal government employment, what will be my reason for exemption, when I'm very young. That's the reason I want to do it.
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice by alex81(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Foxie:
guy I just want to do it for future purpose, If an opportunity to gain a federal government employment, what will be my reason for exemption, when I'm very young. That's the reason I want to do it.

reason Reasons many na!
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice by tripplephi: 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
Foxie:
Thanks alot bro. Can I start processing the Health Clearance paper now or it has to be close to the time of orientation camp and also will the health clearance letter make them post me to the LGA where my company is situated at for my PPA? Sorry for the many questions, I just don't want to make mistakes.

start now so they will believe you had health issues in 2015 since the NYSC is 2016

1 Like

Re: In Dire Need Of Advice by Foxie: 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
tripplephi:

start now so they will believe you had health issues in 2015 since the NYSC is 2016
okay. Thanks
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
According to nysc, they will be delighted to post a corps member to a company where he can work and get retained. Just give your call up number to your company and let them write to NYSC officially, stating why they want you to work with/for them.
Re: In Dire Need Of Advice by Foxie: 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
enairaprof:
According to nysc, they will be delighted to post a corps member to a company where he can work and get retained. Just give your call up number to your company and let them write to NYSC officially, stating why they want you to work with/for them.
shocked For real? If this is true, i'll be grateful to God. This is a new development.

(1) (Reply)

The Sample Of NYSC Green Card -check Out The Importance And The Use Of NYSC Gree / When Is Batch B Stream 2 List Coming Out / How To Write A Standard Cover Letter With 3 Paragraphs (UPDATED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.