Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

I Feel Like Telling My Mother-in-law To Get Lost - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Like Telling My Mother-in-law To Get Lost (4040 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Like Telling My Mother-in-law To Get Lost by raumdeuter: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Miami11:

You always repeat this remark on all mother in law threads

Don't you ever have anything else in your brain to offer?

You act as if you know all families out there smh!

If my post is all you store in your brain them you need to make better use of your brain.

It's a basic law of life you'll reap exactly what you sow. It's only evil people who are scared of reaping exactly what they sow
Re: I Feel Like Telling My Mother-in-law To Get Lost by ahnie: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sometimes we need ppl like her to make life more interestin,they are the flavours of marriage.
Miami11:

That your sister in law is a handful, does she not have a house
she stays with her married elder sister n her hubby
Re: I Feel Like Telling My Mother-in-law To Get Lost by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin Ahnie, I was reading your gist like I was watching the lady presenter of Jara. I could imagine your gestures while writing those. Very funny you. grin grin

Any more gists?
Re: I Feel Like Telling My Mother-in-law To Get Lost by ahnie: 2:31am On Dec 04, 2015
Helen paul...right?
Rukemi291:
grin Ahnie, I was reading your gist like I was watching the lady presenter of Jara. I could imagine your gestures while writing those. Very funny you. grin grin

Any more gists?
ayam just waitin for my amiable tattooed neck WONDERFUL Sil to show up again with her stunts.until then...fingerz crossed#
Re: I Feel Like Telling My Mother-in-law To Get Lost by semanose: 7:20am On Dec 04, 2015
shawnfamous:
Dnt tell her to get lost o so wen spiritual problems start.. U wont associate it to her
END time mother inlaws

I have gotten to the point I told mine to get lost and I having problems already which I have associated with her. Real end time in laws

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Telling My Mother-in-law To Get Lost by stonecoldcafe: 7:50am On Dec 04, 2015
Ahnie has killed me with laughter. Lol @ spread like python.
Re: I Feel Like Telling My Mother-in-law To Get Lost by ahnie: 8:15am On Dec 04, 2015
Yes nau,she likes spreadin in a pythonic way....she z always right,you are always wrong.
stonecoldcafe:
Ahnie has killed me with laughter. Lol @ spread like python.
very lazy grasshopper sil.my vexation with her z not her mannerz,but the way she BLeACh,she z dark skinned,but overnight,she became brown indian oyibo,with multiple colours.she must rub her cream in her ankles,knuckles,knees and her face...before she retires to Bed,and the cream can smell like mosquito coil mixed with potash(ankawu)pls dont ask me how i got to know abt the smell,cus ayam very sensitive to foul acrid odour.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Telling My Mother-in-law To Get Lost by ahnie: 8:25am On Dec 04, 2015
My its well
semanose:

I have gotten to the point I told mine to get lost and I having problems already which I have associated with her. Real end time in laws
Re: I Feel Like Telling My Mother-in-law To Get Lost by shawnfamous(m): 10:07am On Dec 04, 2015
semanose:

bro dis life na jeje.. Why nt leave her nd stay alone
Re: I Feel Like Telling My Mother-in-law To Get Lost by lolaluv1(f): 7:06am On Dec 05, 2015
Eketem:

You are so hurt and bitter because you are doing eye service. Pretending to do "our wife" then hating her guts. Why can't you honestly draw boundaries? Why would you go to the market four days post partum?

Wives need to be real and stop pretending. You will be doing "Yes sister, Yes Anty" to them why won't they make stupid demands?

I tell you! The story is just incredulous.
At the time when she should be preparing hot pepper soup for you and pressing your tummy. She sent you to the market. Heaven forbid!!

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Telling My Mother-in-law To Get Lost by lolaluv1(f): 7:10am On Dec 05, 2015
ahnie:
Wen her brother came back,he asked if i hav given his sister food.i said...Joy nor dey chop ogbonor soup LOUDly to her hearin,meanwhile that z how it haz bn all this years.because she told me so,and each time she visits,and i happen to cook ogbonor soup,she wont eat.so my husband ordered me like a colonel to bring the ogbonor soup,and i promply followed his orders like a newly employed recruit,that Joy must eat it,he told his sister that this is HIS(mr ahlex)house,that if she z choosy,she should go and Marry and choose the type of food,she wants to eat...or better still,whenever she pays us a viSiT,she shud come with her own mEAl.meanwhile that was the last meal for that nyt...i guess she ate it,bcus i went into the room to watch telemundo.the next morning,madam joy didnt even bother to stand up,so that i can clean n mop the room,she just lie down with her big bumbum,i cleaned the part i could,and bath my lil bae n left the house.pls note that...mr ahlex left the house very early the next morning.i came back..madam was stil lyin down,as at abt 12noon.she commanded me to go to the fridge and defrost soup that she wants to eat,i nor kukuma dey like eat food sef...i told her that,she z not a visitor,that she should do it herself,pls note that,she has 100percent right to go to my pot...yes that z how i am.wen i came back..our Joyous nyarinya instead went to the food store,and decided to cook spaghetti,rice and BEANs....i just threw away my face.she consumed everything,and the annoyin part was,she didnt wash the DISHES.is Annie surprise...Mba,iffah hear sai ah surprise!!!lest i forget,when she went to the restroom,and after she shower,she hung her pant(patari)ontop washin MACHINE...i sharperly told her to remove the ministry from the washin machine,before her pant go design the machine with RUST.person designed her Neck with the type of TONTO dike taTTOO,but she nor get money or work.she wants us...the wives to her brothers to be afraid of her(two lecturers,two teachers,and one complete house wife based in onitsha.she left the followin morninn being Sunday,without even havin the courtesy of biddin annie n miss zino bye,and i hurriedly mutter HALLELUYA.am 26..she z 32.the man that wants to marry her z pussyfootin(draggin his feets)to come and do the neccessary rites.bcus she z allergic to Workin to earn a living....she has B.sc in beepin(flashin)she can flash for africa.

Na wa for the girl o. She will go husband house na.
Re: I Feel Like Telling My Mother-in-law To Get Lost by ahnie: 7:25am On Dec 05, 2015
She must go to her husband's auz.
lolaluv1:

Na wa for the girl o. She will go husband house na.
Re: I Feel Like Telling My Mother-in-law To Get Lost by lolaluv1(f): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2015
I think people should do what works for them.
Some stoop to conquer, some go the radical way.

I have a friend (she's no nonsense) who was in the kitchen with one of her husband's cousins. As usual, the inlaw started prying and offering unwanted suggestions. So my friend told her to take a look at the gate outside, that whenever she's coming for a visit, she should drop all her suggestions by the gate before entering the compound.
I was shocked sha. But to each their own o. If that is how she will get her peace....

Infact before she got married. One of her mums friends came to visit.
Mums friend: Cynthia, A and B have gotten married o. In fact everybody done go. When you go marry? You just sit for house!!
Cynthia: Yes, I sit for house but I sit on top your head?
The mums friend was speechless. Who she wan tell wey no go ask her say who send you?

Everybody knows her tongue is poison if they venture into her lane. They have learnt to give her a wide berth.
Re: I Feel Like Telling My Mother-in-law To Get Lost by kuverah(f): 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
abagram:
My mother-in-law has always interfered in my relationship with her son. Ever since I gave birth to our son three years ago, she’s become much worse. She criticizes all my choices and says the clothes I buy for my son are cheap and second-hand.
She’s mad that we didn’t call the boy the name she gave him saying the one we call him doesn’t reflect the family background.
Most times, she just walks into our house without informing us and hangs around for as long as she likes. Whenever I mention her attitude to my husband, he just shrugs his shoulders and says his mum means no harm. But I’m getting close to being really nasty to her.
Stella Take it to the Lord in prayer n see how things will turn, but be patient n persevere no matter how it takes.

Source:http://www.abagram.com/2015/12/i-feel-like-telling-my-mother-in-law-to.html
Re: I Feel Like Telling My Mother-in-law To Get Lost by bukatyne(f): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Eketem:

You are so hurt and bitter because you are doing eye service. Pretending to do "our wife" then hating her guts. Why can't you honestly draw boundaries? Why would you go to the market four days post partum?

Wives need to be real and stop pretending. You will be doing "Yes sister, Yes Anty" to them why won't they make stupid demands?

kiss

I was about to ask if she couldn't say no.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Telling My Mother-in-law To Get Lost by cococandy(f): 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
bukatyne:

kiss

I was about to ask if she couldn't say no.

Hey buky
What's up?
Re: I Feel Like Telling My Mother-in-law To Get Lost by bukatyne(f): 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
cococandy:

Hey buky
What's up?

Splendid and you?
Re: I Feel Like Telling My Mother-in-law To Get Lost by cococandy(f): 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
bukatyne:

Splendid and you?
awesome smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Depressed And Unhappy In My Marriage / Nigerian Doctor In USA Abandon Family,rushed Down To His Village To Farm. / What Has Life Taught You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.