Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,950 members, 7,980,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:10 PM

You Should Be Tired Of Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Should Be Tired Of Cheating (952 Views)

Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" / A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! / The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Should Be Tired Of Cheating by Marvelency(m): 11:31am On Dec 02, 2015
Cheating is hard work.. .and can shorten your life span, you giving your brain more mental work to do than necessary.. .You've got to be deleting text messages, locking your phone and thinking of lies & new lies to tell, Hiding and shying away from public gathering where by chance you know someone you won't want to know about the affair might be.. .

Even when you are sleeping you'll have to be careful when dreaming so that unconsciously you won't mention the name of another lover when you sleeping with one.. .That's too much now.. .Why not save your self the stress.. .Its easy, more healthy to love one and leave the rest for others, you are not the only human being alive & no matter how many you've slept with, you can't f*ck or be f*cked by everyone in the world.. .Be faithful & Live long!

3 Likes

Re: You Should Be Tired Of Cheating by Mzgracie(f): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2015
True

We are all guilty one way or the other.. wink

1 Like

Re: You Should Be Tired Of Cheating by vizkiz: 11:33am On Dec 02, 2015
well, I am not cheating. Just keeping multiple women busy undecided

1 Like

Re: You Should Be Tired Of Cheating by LeboS(f): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2015
I fully agree with you on this. It will also take the HIV AND AIDS statics down seeing that some people get infected by cheating people
who are selfish and have no self love or respect none whatsoever. Its a full time Job with no salary. ooo
Re: You Should Be Tired Of Cheating by mizquote(f): 11:44am On Dec 02, 2015
you can't cheat if you aren't in a relationship.

#justsaying.
Re: You Should Be Tired Of Cheating by gabinogem(m): 11:46am On Dec 02, 2015
What is the sole purpose of people wanting a lover?! Apparently, In Nigeria it's just like owning an expensive item that will eventually fade out someday. In other words, relationship is just too overrated.
Re: You Should Be Tired Of Cheating by Adesiji77: 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
Interesting post cheesy

@Mzgracie: Elucidate... cool
Re: You Should Be Tired Of Cheating by obiorathesubtle: 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
mizquote:

#justsaying.
I demand that you expand your statement at once!
Re: You Should Be Tired Of Cheating by obiorathesubtle: 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
vizkiz:
well, I am not cheating. Just keeping multiple women busy undecided
Bro! I owe you a fÚcking drink for this!
Re: You Should Be Tired Of Cheating by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
mizquote:

#justsaying.
HMMM bad girl.
Re: You Should Be Tired Of Cheating by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Bro! I owe you a fÚcking drink for this!
Virgins be forming bad boy
Re: You Should Be Tired Of Cheating by MRBrownJ: 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
Marvelency:
Cheating is hard work.. .and can shorten your life span, you giving your brain more mental work to do than necessary.. .You've got to be deleting text messages, locking your phone and thinking of lies & new lies to tell, Hiding and shying away from public gathering where by chance you know someone you won't want to know about the affair might be..

Even when you are sleeping you'll have to be careful when dreaming so that unconsciously you won't mention the name of another lover when you sleeping with one.. .That's too much now.. .Why not save your self the stress.. .Its easy, more healthy to love one and leave the rest for others, you are not the only human being alive & no matter how many you've slept with, you can't f*ck or be f*cked by everyone in the world.. .Be faithful & Live long!

sadly, a cheater views his actions in a complete different light.... to them, cheating is FUN, EXCITING, THRILLING, HIGHLY REWARDING, FULFILLING, A WAY OF LIFE ... therefore, with time, they get so good at it that they do what you wrote above with ease.
some of these cheaters get turned on by the chase/stress, and as much as it may be "too much" for you, it is perfectly enough for them.

1 Like

Re: You Should Be Tired Of Cheating by obiorathesubtle: 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
Virgins be forming bad boy
undecided oooowkaaaay
Re: You Should Be Tired Of Cheating by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided oooowkaaaay
go to school, junior break time is over.
Re: You Should Be Tired Of Cheating by schumastic(m): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
THIS ONLY APPLY FOR THOSE IN A RELATIONSHIP NOT THE SINGLE PEEPS cool cool cool TEAM SINGLE ROCKS grin grin
Re: You Should Be Tired Of Cheating by firstking01(m): 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
Marvelency:
Cheating is hard work.. .and can shorten your life span, you giving your brain more mental work to do than necessary.. .You've got to be deleting text messages, locking your phone and thinking of lies & new lies to tell, Hiding and shying away from public gathering where by chance you know someone you won't want to know about the affair might be.. .

still pondering over wat wud trigger me togo cheat on d woman i love. Seriously, i'm i dunno....i hate cheating.
Re: You Should Be Tired Of Cheating by obiorathesubtle: 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
go to school, junior break time is over.
yes uncle
Re: You Should Be Tired Of Cheating by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
I love you for ur sincerity
Mzgracie:
True

We are all guilty one way or the other.. wink

1 Like

Re: You Should Be Tired Of Cheating by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
can you really seperate men from cheating?...Men are adventurous nd want to test drive every ladies. and sadly all Men are the same, the only difference in the good few is the fear of GOD in them and ofcos genuine lOVE for their partner. the rest na wash
Re: You Should Be Tired Of Cheating by Oladimejy(m): 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
I CAN'T STOP because GIRLS ARE NT TIRE OF MY HUGE,MASSIVE,MIGTIER,8' INCH DICK....wait ooo should i stop YES OR NO. but why are girls demanding 4 money as if i am an ATM
Re: You Should Be Tired Of Cheating by onstelly(f): 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
zaragal:
can you really seperate men from cheating?...Men are adventurous nd want to test drive every ladies. and sadly all Men are the same, the only difference in the good few is the fear of GOD in them and ofcos genuine lOVE for their partner. the rest na wash
Thank you
Re: You Should Be Tired Of Cheating by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
onstelly:

Thank you

smiley
Re: You Should Be Tired Of Cheating by Mzgracie(f): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
Adesiji77:
Interesting post cheesy

@Mzgracie: Elucidate... cool

Lol

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You know what I'm talking about

(1) (Reply)

Irony Of Life / Photo Of The Day: This Guy And His Babe Need Help / Married In School, Single At Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.