Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot (35689 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, Playing Football Amidst Marriage Crash Rumors / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Celebrates Goddess Of Love Osun Without Wife Olori Wuraola / Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Completes The 7Days In Seclusion (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by free2ryhme: 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
e dey be like moses wey lead im people enter promise grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by deramarks(f): 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
The guy jez dey whine himsef. He b like am a young prince pay me in gold. Nd I tell him. (In sponge bob voice)"u sir. Re a old don't spoil the young b*tches tho"
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by babatgtr: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cute king
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by Bigdreams(m): 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
cool In 5D....

Read: Business Sense For BulkSMS Business.
Check my signature.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by adellam16(f): 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
henchamb:
now that you have an oni with a touch of class and sawg. i hope the osogbo and ife brown roofs will give way to modern ones
Amin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by Youpele52: 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by wellmax(m): 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ioannes:

because it is his job abi? they don't have state governor?

I smell envy from someone who is jealous of a beautiful and robust tradition.

its not their fault your people don't have one.

You are not different. So it is the Governor's job to be replacing roofs over houses bah? i tire for you oo
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by fromnigeria(m): 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
The guy long time photos na you go carry come dey yan say na Pre-coro photoshoot. Lubbish.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by GlassDoc: 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
E... time king
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
How many decades dey wan take install dis one sef undecided
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by omooba969(m): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kabiyesi can I have that wrist-watch please? smiley
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by donsteady(m): 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
I like his Rolex presidential
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by sirmike2020(m): 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi of the Giesi ruling house, is the new Ooni of Ife.The new Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, is expected to be officially installed on Monday, December 7.

Ahead of the grand coronation, the Ooni of Ife’s handlers have organised a photo-shoot for the monarch.

See below photos of the Ooni of Ife, in his royal attire and his staff of office.
[color=]
sixtuschimere:
Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi of the Giesi ruling house, is the new Ooni of Ife.The new Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, is expected to be officially installed on Monday, December 7.

Ahead of the grand coronation, the Ooni of Ife’s handlers have organised a photo-shoot for the monarch.

See below photos of the Ooni of Ife, in his royal attire and his staff of office.
[/color]
sixtuschimere:

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by safarigirl(f): 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
If only swag can guarantee a successful reign
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by GreatEngineer(m): 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
This one na guy-man oni be this.

See him swag.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
henchamb:
now that you have an oni with a touch of class and sawg. i hope the osogbo and ife brown roofs will give way to modern ones

cheesy punchline cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by juman(m): 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
Most super kings in nigeria are not good kings.

Hope he is different.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by ipreach: 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
This lags on the last picture though

SEE MY SIGNATURE BELOW

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by bigtt76(f): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
That staff held in the second pix tough grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by rita25(f): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
oba be looking cute kiss
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by Adesiji77: 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
An Oba with swag cheesy grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by BABANGBALI: 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
truth be told,this guy is too yuppy to be a king,even the way je posed to take photographs. OAU babes and ife girls are in trouble,with this man ife will never be the same again
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by BABANGBALI: 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
vickyrotex you like am?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by gungab(m): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
spread mat prostrate straight KAAABIESI OOO,kade pe lori o
how many likes na
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by odunH(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
undecided shocked
sixtuschimere:
Swagacious king. indeed
children of hate!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by odunH(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
sexymoma:
The awkward when you are trying to act ITK(i too know)... while on the other hand you are acting f00lishly..wetin concern agbero with overload.
Don't mind him/her,some people will hate till thy kingdom come.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by BABANGBALI: 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
skelewu404:
Now that u r there no collect people wife o
looking at the man him go fok babes tire,including people's wives
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by salawustyles(m): 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
the african king is here
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi’s Pre-Coronation Photoshoot by Bluffly: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
Modelling is now the top of the day in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun / Photos From Isiokpo Bicycle Carnival, Rivers State / Soun Of Ogbomoso, Oba Ajagungbade Buried (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.