Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,250 members, 7,880,931 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:28 AM

Agric .biz Domain Name Registered For You - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agric .biz Domain Name Registered For You (571 Views)

With 2 Plots Of Land And N450,000 Capital: What Agric Biz Can I Venture Into / Combining 9-5pm And Managing Agric Biz / Advice On What Agric Biz To Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agric .biz Domain Name Registered For You by Anyman: 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
AGRIC .BIZ domain name registered for your consideration

Good day sir/ma my name is Clinton Isidore, an intern at NNPC NAPIMS.We bring to your notice the registration of the domain name AGRIC.BIZ for your company.

It is no news that domain names are fundamental to the success of innovative businesses in the 21 century. It is no doubt that Agriculture is one major area of focus in Africa and the world.

What can you do with this domain names if you purchase them? A whole lot:

The AGRIC.BIZ Domain name could be designed to become a classified website for connecting Agricultural farmers to manufacturers, logistics providers in the Agric sphere to marketers etc. for easy and more efficient business value chain.

This domain name could also be designed to be a dedicated forum for farmers, where the can ask questions (with accompanying picture and videos if need be) and get answers from other farmers anywhere in the world. This is what I would love to call Quora for agriculture: Ask questions and get answers by other farmers in that same line with their own experience and answers from idiots. More can be done with this domain, when acquired.

Companies spend a fortune acquiring generic domain names that hardly earns them any money, this is more than a generic domain as its backed up by great idea and sure to bring in money (ROI).

Do reach me and place your offer for a possible sale.

Hope you make the best of this domain name. Thank You.

(1) (Reply)

Fruits And Vegetables Hot Air Drying Processes Research / How Can I Ascertain CHARCOAL Purity And Know More Of It / Ooni To Unveil Industrial Park In Ife For Agribusiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.