Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,953 members, 7,903,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

Ladies Can Be Desperate - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ladies Can Be Desperate (559 Views)

A Desperate Man Slaughter His Wife This Morning / David Yusuf, Nigerian Wanted In Uk Now Duping Nigerians Desperate To Travel / Lady Murdered By Desperate Guys For Rituals In Port-harcourt On 23rd Dec.[pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can Be Desperate by Choice001(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
This morning I had to leave home as early as possible so as to get PMS from a not too far NNPC station cos PMS is still selling nothing less than 140 naira here. I left my phone at home charging since light is rare nowadays and I have too get latest predictions to use so I can sue nairabet to court for non payment of my winning ticket cheesy.
I got to the station and I saw people gathering at a nearby house so I decided to have a view of what's happening. I later discovered that it was a housewife that killed her husband. There is this thing that's called thunderbolt, yoruba people call it Magun. The wife's concubine lay down a thunderbolt for that woman so her husband made love to her and the man helplessly dies. What people were just saying is why would a part time user lay down a Magun for the full time user Wasn't with my phone so was unable to grabbed at least the pics of the crowd. My dear people trust no one rara ooo cos this world is so so so delicate and ladies can be untrustworthy. Imagine someone killing u over what's urs. May God Continue to save us all and guide us right so we won't make a mistake that will lead to our untimely death. After bathing now, will still go there maybe I could get some pictures proof
Re: Ladies Can Be Desperate by honfreeman(m): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Ladies Can Be Desperate by Lucialovely(f): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
End time
Re: Ladies Can Be Desperate by olafum1(m): 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
how does this express the desperation of the ladies?
Re: Ladies Can Be Desperate by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
No picture? And you want us to believe you
Re: Ladies Can Be Desperate by Choice001(m): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
From what I've heard so far now, they said the husband knew his wife was having an illegal affair with the said concubine so he the husband challenged the concubine and the concubine was even telling the legal husband the he should be happy that he sees someone helping him friend his wife that a whole lotta people are out there seeking people who will sex their wives for them. So it was after the face off challenge that the concubine did this terrible thing. @olafum the desperation of the lady here is that when u'v been married legally, why having extra marital affairs with another man not even outside wedlock Haven't trust any lady in my life and I will never do that cos it was a lady as well that set me up where i was working just for her to take over my position so I had to resign before the company itself shown me the exit door to avoid future complications. Imagine a girl I do give money nearly every day from my own pocket thinking the money was the money i realize on daily basis in the company. Thank God I have now been given admission so when I told her I have been given admission, she was sad contemplating maybe to rejoice with me or be sad. Need more I say hit lemme just stop here
Re: Ladies Can Be Desperate by Damalex4luv(m): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
Super story

(1) (Reply)

Dismissed Police Officer, 1 Other Arrested For Vandalizing Man-hole (photo) / Nigeria Is Addicted To Death Sentence - Human Right / See Photos – Nigerian Man Who Inserted Cocaine In An’us From Brazil, Arrested In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.