Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,851 members, 7,872,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Execute Kanu And Send The Body To Onitsha Biafra Protestors - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Execute Kanu And Send The Body To Onitsha Biafra Protestors (1295 Views)

Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics / Man Steals Church Sound Systems In Asaba, Goes To Onitsha To Sell Them For N10k / Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Execute Kanu And Send The Body To Onitsha Biafra Protestors by drnelson: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
The IGBOS of Onitsha have burnt trucks today. Tomorrow they might burn Lagos market.

Its time to throw IGBOS out of Lagos and back to their pathetic south east region.

In my opinion KANU should be executed for sedition and causing communal disharmony in Nigeria.

THE IGBOS HAVE FORGOTTEN WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM THE LAST TIME THEY ASKED FOR BIAFRA. IT IS TIME TO REMIND THEM OF THE CONSEQUENCES.

1 Like

Re: Execute Kanu And Send The Body To Onitsha Biafra Protestors by delishpot: 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
Just like they did with Boko haram ba?
Re: Execute Kanu And Send The Body To Onitsha Biafra Protestors by DrDoctor(m): 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
Yet another Yoruba lunatic....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Execute Kanu And Send The Body To Onitsha Biafra Protestors by Prymestrr(m): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
drnelson:
The IGBOS of Onitsha have burnt trucks today. Tomorrow they might burn Lagos market.

Its time to throw IGBOS out of Lagos and back to their pathetic south east region.

In my opinion KANU should be executed for sedition and causing communal disharmony in Nigeria.

THE IGBOS HAVE FORGOTTEN WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM THE LAST TIME THEY ASKED FOR BIAFRA. IT IS TIME TO REMIND THEM OF THE CONSEQUENCES.

Another brainless ingrate online
Re: Execute Kanu And Send The Body To Onitsha Biafra Protestors by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mods should do justice to this thread...

Shun nepotism at mods...
Where are thou honor?
Re: Execute Kanu And Send The Body To Onitsha Biafra Protestors by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
CC:pucaxo,come see wetin i see here cry grin
Re: Execute Kanu And Send The Body To Onitsha Biafra Protestors by Babzrockman: 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
Am a typical Yoruba boy. But op, ur headline is ridiculous. How will u alter such statement? How many Hausas have u killed and sent back to their peeps since they have been burning churches and killing innocent souls?.
But Igbo boys, we have known u pple to be peace ambassadors. Stop these madness abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Execute Kanu And Send The Body To Onitsha Biafra Protestors by ChrisKonor: 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
drnelson:

yet another educated bastered
Re: Execute Kanu And Send The Body To Onitsha Biafra Protestors by Pucaxo(m): 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
CC:pucaxo,come see wetin i see here cry grin
Its nothing.. Just your cowardly kinsman ranting as usual cheesy
Re: Execute Kanu And Send The Body To Onitsha Biafra Protestors by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
Pucaxo:
Its nothing.. Just your cowardly kinsman ranting as usual cheesy
angry angry
Re: Execute Kanu And Send The Body To Onitsha Biafra Protestors by Pucaxo(m): 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
angry angry
**kisses** smiley
Re: Execute Kanu And Send The Body To Onitsha Biafra Protestors by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
Pucaxo:
**kisses** smiley
Let ur bae catch u!! cheesy u go hear am.
Re: Execute Kanu And Send The Body To Onitsha Biafra Protestors by Pucaxo(m): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
Let ur bae catch u!! cheesy u go hear am.
I am bae-less. Quote me anywhere grin
Re: Execute Kanu And Send The Body To Onitsha Biafra Protestors by tolexy007(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
Babzrockman:
Am a typical Yoruba boy. But op, ur headline is ridiculous. How will u alter such statement? How many Hausas have u killed and sent back to their peeps since they have been burning churches and killing innocent souls?.
But Igbo boys, we have known u pple to be peace ambassadors. Stop these madness abeg
God bless u, sometimes i wonder y my fellow yoruba hates igbos, since i was born and up till now, i have never heard any news that igbos were killing yorubas in their land but in the North u cant count the numbers of Yorubas which dey have kill, still my yoruba plpp still embrace dem and reject igbos, well am not preaching violence here, if igbos want their biafara, lets dem have it, at least we are the one that is complain that they are taking our space in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Execute Kanu And Send The Body To Onitsha Biafra Protestors by sammyxclusive: 12:28am On Dec 03, 2015
DrDoctor:
Yet another Yoruba lunatic....

Nelson is probably an igbo or edo guy... So I can help u rephrase "Yet another Igbo/Edo lunatic
Re: Execute Kanu And Send The Body To Onitsha Biafra Protestors by rockyh(m): 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
drnelson:

you ar a very big fool go n read the nigerians constitution bfr u update rubbish after 30 yrs biafra is due for independence so go n learn
Re: Execute Kanu And Send The Body To Onitsha Biafra Protestors by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: President Buhari's Bodyguard Caught Trying To Strangle The President / Aboki Thief Saga In Bori, Rivers State / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.