Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,816 members, 7,966,007 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:07 AM

5 Clear Signs That You Are Falling In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Clear Signs That You Are Falling In Love (835 Views)

7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) / 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD / 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Clear Signs That You Are Falling In Love by Teeboy22(m): 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
1. You daren’t even look at the person

Love is really hard to hide, so when the object of your love walks into a room, you might look the other side for fear you might let him see how you feel. You know that if he comes to talk to you, you are likely to blush or say sometime foolish.

2. You are thinking about him all the time

Another one of clear signs of falling in love is that you are thinking about him all the time. This one will come as no surprise to anyone who has been in love before, but you will have this person on your mind twenty four hours a day. The chances are that you spend quite a lot of time thinking about him, when you should be getting in with something else. So don’t be surprised if your friends and work colleagues know full well that you are in love, long before you realise it.

3. You’ve been off your food

If you’ve got it really bad, then you’ve probably not been eating properly either. It’s not that you are not hungry, or the food tastes bad, it’s just that you are so distracted, you just sit and pick at your meals. You might even miss some meals altogether, but don’t worry, this stage of the condition will pass before you starve.

4. You keep trying to impress him

You are probably spending more time on your makeup than usual in the mornings too, and singing to yourself while you do it. And, have you noticed how you are wearing your shorter skirts more often? You will be going out of your way to make sure that you can impress him at every possible opportunity.

5. You can’t stop talking about him

One of clear signs of falling in love is that you can’t stop talking about him. If you are not telling people how wonderful he is, you are quizzing people to find out more about him. The guy can’t put a foot wrong in your eyes, and you have an insatiable thirst to find out everything that there is to know about him too
Re: 5 Clear Signs That You Are Falling In Love by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
You find everything they say or do interesting even if it makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Signs That You Are Falling In Love by mizquote(f): 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
lol.
love has been so exaggerated.

what u got above is when u crushing on someone.
Re: 5 Clear Signs That You Are Falling In Love by vizkiz: 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
love is for kids
Re: 5 Clear Signs That You Are Falling In Love by Laveda(f): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nice points...but my food? Sorry I don't joke with that

Even with all these things...I lost everything I feel for that person after a week or so...I'm not normal cry
Re: 5 Clear Signs That You Are Falling In Love by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mehnnn I eat, eat and eat.... What kind of love is that na to strip me off my food?
Love is over rated for people that do fall in love sef
Re: 5 Clear Signs That You Are Falling In Love by Cholls(m): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
You find everything they say or do interesting even if it makes no sense.
my sister love is simply endurance.
Re: 5 Clear Signs That You Are Falling In Love by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cholls:
my sister love is simply endurance.
wink
Re: 5 Clear Signs That You Are Falling In Love by Cholls(m): 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
klassiquette:
Mehnnn I eat, eat and eat.... What kind of love is that na to strip me off my food?
Love is over rated for people that do fall in love sef
my sister Eeyah! Sorry, life had really dealt with you even to the point of depriving you of true love.
Re: 5 Clear Signs That You Are Falling In Love by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
Teeboy, weldone ooooo
Re: 5 Clear Signs That You Are Falling In Love by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cholls:
my sister Eeyah! Sorry, life had really dealt with you even to the point of depriving you of true love.
You think fasting or loosing appetite is a sign of true love? Dude you're mistaken and I'm not deprived of anything

(1) (Reply)

See 11 Things That Make A Man Instantly Hot! Where are nairaland women? Must read / How True Is This (pic) / Am I A Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.