Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,555 members, 7,888,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:12 PM

Health Talk Show On BBM Group Chat Tomorrow Night - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Talk Show On BBM Group Chat Tomorrow Night (506 Views)

Health Talk: See What Happens When You Skip Breakfast / These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... / 10 Of The Deadliest Diseases In Africa (health Talk) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Talk Show On BBM Group Chat Tomorrow Night by onlineresource: 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
There is the need for us to know more about our health,

Which is why womentalksng will be organizing an health talk show tomorrow night by 6pm on the theme

"DETOXIFICATION: Why you need to reset your body system to live a better lifestyle."

This promises to be an eye opener as the first edition that was run few weeks back got a lot of satisfied people getting to
know more about their health.

Join us now tomorrow night 6pm by following the procedure below

STEP ONE: Add me on my BBM now here 56974992

STEP TWO: immediately you are accepted. Send the code "health talk show" to the bbm pin.

STEP THREE: Wait till you are added to the group and enjoy the online talks show

It's good when you arm yourself with the information to take care of yourself and those around you.

TIME AGAIN IS 6PM Tomorrow night.

Help me reach the target of 100 in attendance by helping to spread this...

thanks and we look forward to helping and educating you more about your health

From Womentalksng

(1) (Reply)

Anaconda XL- Boost Your Stamina & Vitality! / Raise Funds Genuinely For Patients Now / Http://www.stadtbett.com/g700-led-flashlight/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.