Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,540 members, 7,908,463 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:59 AM

Graphcard:i Need Help Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Graphcard:i Need Help Now (641 Views)

Why You Should Leave Graphcard / Alternative To Graphcard / Clickbank Check Alternative For Graphcard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphcard:i Need Help Now by adee777: 4:37am On May 29, 2009
I AM NEW IN THIS FORUM AND NOBODY IS INTERESTED IN MY PROBLEM, WHY? THIS IS IT AGAIN
Hello everyone. Please I have a serious problem. I bought 50 dollars visa from Graphcard last year. Since then merchants have been rejecting it. I have tried to complain to Graphcard but there was no response. Please i need help. Can anyone help me? The most painful part of this story is that the visa will expire in the next few days-June 2009 to be specific. I really need help. I don’t want to loose this money. Thanks God bless you.
Re: Graphcard:i Need Help Now by Nobody: 8:32am On May 29, 2009
i bought $67 visa card from gc and till today i hasn't been credited to me. I contacted them with no positive response. See proof below. If you see inside my account area, the card is yet to show. And i didnt receive any card details.

My advice to you.
Continue trying various merchant site, you could be lucky to scale through. Goodluck.

Re: Graphcard:i Need Help Now by calmguyj(m): 8:51am On May 29, 2009
adee777:

I AM NEW IN THIS FORUM AND NOBODY IS INTERESTED IN MY PROBLEM, WHY? THIS IS IT AGAIN
Hello everyone. Please I have a serious problem. I bought 50 dollars visa from Graphcard last year. Since then merchants have been rejecting it. I have tried to complain to Graphcard but there was no response. Please i need help. Can anyone help me? The most painful part of this story is that the visa will expire in the next few days-June 2009 to be specific. I really need help. I don’t want to loose this money. Thanks God bless you.

Refer to the merchant to:- www.graphcard.com/verify. Also remember that the Visa card from graphcard is a gift card.
Re: Graphcard:i Need Help Now by yungchap1: 2:34pm On May 29, 2009
@adee777

The way out for the usage of your visa card is to hide your IP address when ever you want to use your visa card.

For further enquiry or problem you can reach Mr.kenny at kennygtoppy@Yahoo.com or you reach me on destined4real2007@yahoo.com

@bigmodo,

Just reach Mr.kenny at kennygtoppy@Yahoo.com for your complains.

I wish you all the best in your online endeavours.

Cheers.
Re: Graphcard:i Need Help Now by eideas(m): 9:48pm On May 29, 2009
well if the merchants are rejecting your card and it will expire soon then log in back to your acc. and choose the roll back option your money will be returned back to your acc.
also not that with must merchants you have to register your visa card for them to accept it . good luck

(1) (Reply)

Advice For Up Coming Enterpreneures / The Power Of An Autoresponder / Steamship Lines That Are Servicing Nigeria - Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.