Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,384 members, 7,881,387 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. (53743 Views)

Lady Dies On Her 20th Birthday From Fire Mishap (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Electrocuted In Ebonyi State (disturbing Photos) / Kano Young Man Dies Few Weeks After Posting About Death Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by missKiffy(f): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2015
Death is inevitable
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by Priest200(m): 8:58am On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=Explorers post=40636061]23. Bizzare After Death Fact: LifeGems.

A US company will take your remains and turn them into a diamond which can be used by your loved ones.The company uses the cremated remains of you or a pet to create synthetic diamonds which range in weight and price. A full human body can provide sufficient carbon to make up to 50 one carat diamonds (which cost around $14,000 each). After the carbon from the corpse is purified, it is converted to graphite which is then used

na wa o.
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by obinnashady(m): 8:58am On Dec 03, 2015
Truth is,we all must die
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by dhateeboi(m): 8:59am On Dec 03, 2015
الموت بابٌ وكل الناس يدخله

2 Likes

Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by Pastis: 8:59am On Dec 03, 2015
Am still buying fuel ⛽ @150 per ltr. E dey pain me o

1 Like

Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 03, 2015
Explorers:
23. Bizzare After Death Fact: LifeGems.

A US company will take your remains and turn them into a diamond which can be used by your loved ones.The company uses the cremated remains of you or a pet to create synthetic diamonds which range in weight and price. A full human body can provide sufficient carbon to make up to 50 one carat diamonds (which cost around $14,000 each). After the carbon from the corpse is purified, it is converted to graphite which is then used in the synthetic diamond process. The resulting diamond is engraved with the name of the dead, and is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.

source: http://listverse.com/2008/12/08/top-10-bizarre-death-related-facts/
cc: Dominique

choi...I like dis one
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by september17(f): 9:01am On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=Explorers post=40636061]23. Bizzare After Death Fact: LifeGems.

A US company will take your remains and turn them into a diamond which can be used by your loved ones.The company uses the cremated remains of you or a pet to create synthetic diamonds which range in weight and price. A full human body can provide sufficient carbon to make up to 50 one carat diamonds (which cost around $14,000 each). After the carbon from the corpse is purified, it is converted to graphite which is then used in the synthetic diamond process. The resulting diamond is engraved with the name of the dead, and is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.

I think i like this one
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by ponti93(m): 9:03am On Dec 03, 2015
Explorers:

chai and my forefathers were busy burying the dead instead of using them to get rich grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by Jabioro: 9:03am On Dec 03, 2015
teebaxy:
eleyi gidi can, so all the body that is wasted in borno is not actually wasted. Lets kuku diversify and make that as one of our source for generating revenue
Abi ooo! After all when they were alive ,they are very useless and they die they can very useful.. Diamond

1 Like

Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by pedrilo: 9:03am On Dec 03, 2015
Explorers:

diamond lovers have a reason to be scared! they probably have a human being spirit as jewelry

3 Likes

Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by Edusouls(m): 9:10am On Dec 03, 2015
white people are mini gods, i respect that race they re the choosen ones,simple and short.

1 Like

Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by 2016Utmerunz: 9:11am On Dec 03, 2015
Lol smiley
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by thundafire: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2015
doctors re dy leading cause of death world wide is dat hw dy wer thought hw 2 write in medical skools no wonder nw i c nurses buying binoculars cool cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by jamace(m): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2015
Pastis:
Am still buying fuel ⛽ @150 per ltr. E dey pain me o
This thread is about death o. Abi you wan die? grin grin
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by ednut1(m): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2015
man would conquer death someday grin

1 Like

Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by preciousMI1(f): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2015
No 1: I concur No 2: when person turn to die reach nothing go change am No 3:
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by macof(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2015
AyamConfidence:

Adam and Eve brought it upon us

Na wa o

So you can't use ur head without religious mumbo jumbo?
Even if this ur Adam and Eve existed wetin concern black africans with Semetic ancestors?
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by macof(m): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2015
Edusouls:
white people are mini gods, i respect that race they re the choosen ones,simple and short.
undecided this one and inferiority complex. . Be careful let it don't bring your own death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by Crieff(m): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by khattab02: 9:24am On Dec 03, 2015
grin grin grin.......... Number 2?? May I know the reason why? Hehehe

Number 6 is not puzzle. We can't live forever aleast not in this physical body.
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by victorazy(m): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2015
Burger01:
Honestly, death by hanging would be better for Dasuki and his thieving cronies. They should be hanged and I want to see their 'rigor erectuses' angry undecided

Bros! Leave that thing, we know what is going on.
Is Amaechi, Tinubu, Atiku etc holy?
Na Buhari work and there is a cryptic behind it.

Buhari is angry because the guy aided GEJ to fight his brothers of same faith.
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by snaketail22(m): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2015
Oga ooo
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by shumuel(m): 9:33am On Dec 03, 2015
Explorers:

hmmm... I guess being dead is now expensive, abeg bikonu make them carry this company come Nigeria sharp sharp, Emeka! Ikenna! Ekenne! Shey una dey hear ?,, grand papa don dey old o, Money done shele grin
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by khattab02: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2015
hehehehehehe......... I know many people will be very much interested in the last one (number 23). grin grin grin

please when are they coming to Naija so that one can contribute to life even after death?? Lol..

2 Likes

Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by ojnnaco(m): 9:37am On Dec 03, 2015
hahn:

I believe this one grin
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by khattab02: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2015
ponti93:
chai and my forefathers were busy burying the dead instead of using them to get rich grin
grin grin..... The technology never dey during their time, if not?? Trust them too na.
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by Rilwayne001: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2015
Explorers:
3. A human head remains conscious for around 20 seconds after being decapitated.

Dayuummm!
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by Megaflex(m): 9:39am On Dec 03, 2015
valar moghulis

1 Like

Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by cupidhero(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2015
Explorers:
18. 80% of all Soviet males born in 1923 died in World War II.
RiP to those that died for glory sake.

2 Likes

Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by Rilwayne001: 9:41am On Dec 03, 2015
Death, the inevitable decree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Snake We Killed At Our Office Today / Snake Found In My Compound / I Was Making Call In Front Of This Black Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.