Stats: 3,172,061 members, 7,883,683 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

How Do I Tell Him I've Lost His Engagement Ring And Am Not Ready To Settle Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Him I've Lost His Engagement Ring And Am Not Ready To Settle Down (1227 Views)

Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram / Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off (2) (3) (4)

How Do I Tell Him I've Lost His Engagement Ring And Am Not Ready To Settle Down by excelkech: 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
he met me in church two weeks after I n my ex broke up,I told him abt I n my ex n hw hrt broken I was,during those difficult times when I was finding it hard to move on he was there for me

he always comes around to keep me company,bought me gifts,took me to nice places just to make me happy,he told me I got everything he wants in a woman

after a month of meeting him,he asked me to meet him in a bar,which I did,when I got there I saw faces I don't I knw which I believe were all his frds.

b4 I cud say Jesus is lord,there he was kneeling with a ring in his hand proposing n his frds were all cheering him.

there I stood saying pls I can't take this am not heal yet,and he was whipering in my ears pls accept it,don't embarrass me in d presence of my frds,just accept it we will talk abt it later.so I accepted it without him putting it in my finger

the last time we met he was sad he didn't see d ring on my finger n he asked abt it I lied that d ring wasn't my size,that was d reason I refuse to wear it,he was like I shud bring back d ring for him to return it inorder for them to change it n give him my size

to be sincere I don't knw where I misplace the ring And his coming this weekend to my place to see my parent,b4 bringing his parents n frds for introduction

to be honest I don't luv him,pls how I can I tell him am not ready to settle down
Re: How Do I Tell Him I've Lost His Engagement Ring And Am Not Ready To Settle Down by mizquote(f): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
excelkech:
he met me in church two weeks after I n my ex broke up,I told him abt I n my ex n hw hrt broken I was,during those difficult times when I was finding it hard to move on he was there for me

he always comes around to keep me company,bought me gifts,took me to nice places just to make me happy,he told me I got everything he wants in a woman

after a month of meeting him,he asked me to meet him in a bar,which I did,when I got there I saw faces I don't I knw which I believe were all his frds.

b4 I cud say Jesus is lord,there he was kneeling with a ring in his hand proposing n his frds were all cheering him.

there I stood saying pls I can't take this am not heal yet,and he was whipering in my ears pls accept it,don't embarrass me in d presence of my frds,just accept it we will talk abt it later.so I accepted it without him putting it in my finger

the last time we met he was sad he didn't see d ring on my finger n he asked abt it I lied that d ring wasn't my size,that was d reason I refuse to wear it,he was like I shud bring back d ring for him to return it inorder for them to change it n give him my size

to be sincere I don't knw where I misplace the ring And his coming this weekend to my place to see my parent,b4 bringing his parents n frds for introduction

to be honest I don't luv him,pls how I can I tell him am not ready to settle down

tell him exactly how u feel.
or show him this thread.

Re: How Do I Tell Him I've Lost His Engagement Ring And Am Not Ready To Settle Down by Cutehector(m): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
U should have said no!
Re: How Do I Tell Him I've Lost His Engagement Ring And Am Not Ready To Settle Down by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hillarious grin

Amaka loss ring wey I use my tough earned money buy, I kneel down ontop dey dash her!!
and she go tell me say she loss am?

I kill her well!

Re: How Do I Tell Him I've Lost His Engagement Ring And Am Not Ready To Settle Down by DuchessLily(f): 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
Babes why collect the ring, when u know u ain't ready to settle down?..

Abeg tell me the truth, the ring lost or u sell am? undecided angry
Re: How Do I Tell Him I've Lost His Engagement Ring And Am Not Ready To Settle Down by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
u shldve told her from d start.....den he was bringing gifts and all....but no ur selfishness no fit let u see road..

now u come lost ring...why? who loses an engagement ring? except one who is still in love with her ex..
Re: How Do I Tell Him I've Lost His Engagement Ring And Am Not Ready To Settle Down by MRBrownJ: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
tell him you no want do again, and repay him the cost of the ring. i guess you should also marry him (and be mieserable for the rest of your life) in order not to embarrass him in front of his friends and family
Re: How Do I Tell Him I've Lost His Engagement Ring And Am Not Ready To Settle Down by apholaryn: 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
lmao..na OYO you dey.. very careless a being.
Re: How Do I Tell Him I've Lost His Engagement Ring And Am Not Ready To Settle Down by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
how could you be that careless, seriously ? I mean even if you don't wanna settle down with him, you could have kept his ring for him. then you'd open up to him why you ain't ready for marriage yet and maybe he should give you sometime to think about it.
Re: How Do I Tell Him I've Lost His Engagement Ring And Am Not Ready To Settle Down by queenoflafia(f): 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
I knew you were going to misplace it.its not your fault though its the dude.
You shouldn't have taken it at all
Re: How Do I Tell Him I've Lost His Engagement Ring And Am Not Ready To Settle Down by trustroad(m): 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
Just tell him the truth.
It is better you tell than you being miserable or you keeping him in ignorance.
Correct your mistakes when you still can.
Re: How Do I Tell Him I've Lost His Engagement Ring And Am Not Ready To Settle Down by Lucialovely(f): 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
Return his ring and tell him why you can't marry him
Re: How Do I Tell Him I've Lost His Engagement Ring And Am Not Ready To Settle Down by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
too bad...
Re: How Do I Tell Him I've Lost His Engagement Ring And Am Not Ready To Settle Down by obiorathesubtle: 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
I blame the guy for proposing!
Re: How Do I Tell Him I've Lost His Engagement Ring And Am Not Ready To Settle Down by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
You made a mistake by accepting the ring in the first place. This is a life decision and u accepted it so that u won't embarrass him in d presence of his frnds? Were you not thinking at all? Do you know him enough to spend the rest of your life with him? Think very well b4 making a mistake so as to avoid the stories that touches the heart. Goodluck Jonathan grin

Re: How Do I Tell Him I've Lost His Engagement Ring And Am Not Ready To Settle Down by chichi820(f): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
Humm very bad, please dear look for the ring n return it to him. But think o and think don't regret this later. Goodluck darling
Re: How Do I Tell Him I've Lost His Engagement Ring And Am Not Ready To Settle Down by osazeeblue01: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
I beg u,go buy ring wait for am. Nonesense.

Re: How Do I Tell Him I've Lost His Engagement Ring And Am Not Ready To Settle Down by fulfillbill(m): 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
Shameful

Re: How Do I Tell Him I've Lost His Engagement Ring And Am Not Ready To Settle Down by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
excelkech:

u throw it away unkowingly
Re: How Do I Tell Him I've Lost His Engagement Ring And Am Not Ready To Settle Down by ricki: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
i think there is more to this story than meet the eye maybe financial favours is involved. she doesnt want to loose the money and freebies but dont want the dude. typical

Re: How Do I Tell Him I've Lost His Engagement Ring And Am Not Ready To Settle Down by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 03, 2015
I just had to laugh on reading the part where he whispered to you not to embarrass him.

You said you dont love him. Did you tell him this before you started enjoying his money and gifts ?

Please just tell this guy already that you dont love him and dont wanna settle down . TELL HIM ASAP

Re: How Do I Tell Him I've Lost His Engagement Ring And Am Not Ready To Settle Down by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 03, 2015
How i wish peeps can take the world simple the way I do. It simple, please I appreciate your care and love but this thing won't work iam sorry if it gonna break your heart
. Simple, abeg
Re: How Do I Tell Him I've Lost His Engagement Ring And Am Not Ready To Settle Down by Dahveydson(m): 6:42am On Dec 03, 2015
Losing the ring was careless and wicked.

Leave your past behind, won't be easy though. But you have to move forward.

Must A Guy Take Care Of His Girlfriend' Needs All The Time? / Who Is Up For A Midnight Call? Ladies Only / See What This Lady Says About Davido's Dick