Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,308 members, 7,887,899 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:08 PM

Suggestion To End Islamic Terrorist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suggestion To End Islamic Terrorist (750 Views)

Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation / UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter / The Most Effective Way To End Islamic Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestion To End Islamic Terrorist by great664(m): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
The above is my opinion and I am entitled to it and in no way biased

The terrorist organisation is no doubt the biggest threat the world is facing after hunger and disease and gradually it can never be eradicated, The terrorist always use ISLAM to carry out their cause irrespective of the country or region they are.

The question one need to ask and which is the basis of my write up are:

Are terrorist Muslims?
Do Islamic faith support or encourage Terrorism?

To answer the first question , I believe it all depends on your Believe as a Muslim or non-muslim, which I can BOLDLY answer that Muslim are NOT terrorist..

Does the Faith encourage, support or sympathize with Terrorist? YES, and that is why terrorism will never be wipe out.

I know Muslims will like to defend this with everything they got but honestly, the Islamic religion gives room for terrorist to operate, by sympathizing and rejecting them as Muslims or saying they Ade not "True Muslim"

When terrorist attack mosque or churches Moslems will be the first to comment to defend them that they are not Muslims, Have seen Terrorist praying Rosary or quoting the Bible?

Islamic clerics and believers should stand up and criticize terrorism instead of denying them, when you deny them you are pampering them, if you live your religion so much stand up and defend it by condemning people who are Muslims carrying out the attacks rather than denying them or sympathizing with them.

Muslims always claim victim of maltreatment where in actual sense they are oppressor, if you are not a Muslim you are less a human, that's the fact, if you can't take insult or abuse or persecution for your own belief or faith then you are not a true believer of such faith. Why can't the muslims take insult or persecution from non muslims, while will they always use violence each time that their prophet name is use in wrong way?

Islamic teaching is violent and scholars should work in amending them.

Take Nairaland as a case study, SEUN creates a hidden section for them because other religion is abusing thier faith, aren't they insulting others too? Why see them as special ones or the victimized ones by creating a Muslim section for them but other faith don't have such?

So Terrorism will continue until the Islamic faith can come out openly to deny them or can accept openly that Islam teaching is violent and should be amended.
Re: Suggestion To End Islamic Terrorist by kamatofeelz(m): 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
Real End time
Re: Suggestion To End Islamic Terrorist by Ramon92: 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Suggestion To End Islamic Terrorist by great664(m): 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Preshi123:
And this will eventually make FP..... The fact is that Islam doesn't support terrorism Buh it has been an instrument for terrorism all over d world... Look at Bokoharam, Al-Qeada, ISIS, etc. they are all affiliates of Islam. That is why countries like China have been free of terrorism; they don't have Muslims!!
you are not far from the truth, China will never experience Terrorism for sure.

It won't make FP because like the truth they always hide it even here on NL. But the truth always remain the truth
Re: Suggestion To End Islamic Terrorist by BetaThings: 7:58am On Dec 21, 2015
The "truth" in Nigeria is not backed by facts.
Was the terror group IRA not a christian organisation
Is ETA a muslim organisation
Is the India terror group NLFT not a Christian organisation
Were the Tamil Tigers a Muslim organisation?
Hutaree, LRA in Uganda etc are Christian organisations

These are facts, incontrovertible

2 Likes

Re: Suggestion To End Islamic Terrorist by BetaThings: 8:01am On Dec 21, 2015
great664:

Islamic teaching is violent and scholars should work in amending them.

Really?

Have you read the Bible lately and seen the violence?

Islam came to the SW Nigeria before Christianity
So how come Christians have lived in peace here

In Nigeria you are more likely to hear "fire, fire" from a Church
You won't hear that from a mosque

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suggestion To End Islamic Terrorist by great664(m): 8:11am On Dec 21, 2015
BetaThings:

Really?

Have you read the Bible lately and seen the violence?

Islam came to the SW Nigeria before Christianity
So how come Christians have lived in peace here

In Nigeria you are more likely to hear "fire, fire" from a Church
You won't hear that from a mosque
Can you stop being a religion fanatic and speak the truth for once? When they shout fire fire did they bomb anyone or shoot anyone apart done the noise? Tell me any Christian Terrorist group and I will mention 15 Islamic terrorist. Stop encouraging what's wrong else your unborn children will face the bombs too

Christianity has thier own time of killings read the old testament and even the Roman Catholic but with time they redefined their teachings and are now peaceful that's the same thing I pray Islamic scholars should do, not just defending them that they are not Muslim's or it's right just like you are foolishly doing right now.
Re: Suggestion To End Islamic Terrorist by Princemilla: 8:26am On Dec 21, 2015
great664:
Can you stop being a religion fanatic and speak the truth for once? When they shout fire fire did they bomb anyone or shoot anyone apart done the noise? Tell me any Christian Terrorist group and I will mention 15 Islamic terrorist. Stop encouraging what's wrong else your unborn children will face the bombs too

Christianity has thier own time of killings read the old testament and even the Roman Catholic but with time they redefined their teachings and are now peaceful that's the same thing I pray Islamic scholars should do, not just defending them that they are not Muslim's or it's right just like you are foolishly doing right now.

The truth is, Genesis of this religion problem is yet to be discovered. I don't believe islam Is a terrorist group same thing with Christian.

But I believe, God knows best
Re: Suggestion To End Islamic Terrorist by great664(m): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2015
Princemilla:

The truth is, Genesis of this religion problem is yet to be discovered. I don't believe islam Is a terrorist group same thing with Christian.

But I believe, God knows best
I agree with you but Islam gives room to terrorism.

Terrorist use their teaching to carry out killings which the scholars should work on amending or interpreting it and enforce it in all mosque, the issue of them keep saying Islam is not this nor that is giving the terrorist more room and encouragement to carry out what they thought is allah message

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Needs To Invite Jonathan Regarding The $2.1 Bn "Arms Deal" / Great Men: Like Lincoln Like Awolowo / How Gov. Ayo Fayose Prepared, And Approved His Own Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.