Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,058 members, 7,887,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Meet The Couples Who Can't Reproduce Unless They Reduce In Size - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Couples Who Can't Reproduce Unless They Reduce In Size (3673 Views)

Tboss: People Who Can't Walk Up To Me Use Their N100 Data To Talk Shit About Me / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Funke Adejumo "A Woman Who Can't Lend Her Hubby N1M" Talk / Four Nigerian Singers Who Can't Sing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Couples Who Can't Reproduce Unless They Reduce In Size by officialvabadon(m): 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
The obesed couples who weigh over 400 kilograms were living in the comfort of their marriage until they were told they can't reproduce because they were too fat. They now have to do work outs on daily basis coupled with treatments to reduce in size so as to fulfill their being a parent dream.

See more photos here:http://www.vabadon.com/2015/12/meet-couples-who-can-reproduce-unless.html?m=1

Re: Meet The Couples Who Can't Reproduce Unless They Reduce In Size by bigt2(m): 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
E d time couple
Re: Meet The Couples Who Can't Reproduce Unless They Reduce In Size by prestige2013: 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
Them go dey do at all, which position/ style

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Couples Who Can't Reproduce Unless They Reduce In Size by sammysammy111(m): 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
dem still de eat

1 Like

Re: Meet The Couples Who Can't Reproduce Unless They Reduce In Size by GudluckIBB(m): 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
sammysammy111:
dem still de eat

............The woman dey even feed the man sef!

I can't imagine the smell that will emanate whenever either of them farts the Air.

Such smell can kill.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Couples Who Can't Reproduce Unless They Reduce In Size by otimothy(m): 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
op you well? please edit your post from couple to community who cant reproduce.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Couples Who Can't Reproduce Unless They Reduce In Size by Ladybluecash(f): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nna men ds couple need to visit naija for ds harsh season of hunger, starvation nd buhariality

1 Like

Re: Meet The Couples Who Can't Reproduce Unless They Reduce In Size by Idydarling(f): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
otimothy:
op you well? please edit your post from couple to community who cant reproduce.
bastard
Re: Meet The Couples Who Can't Reproduce Unless They Reduce In Size by otimothy(m): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
Idydarling:
bastard
bastard?
Re: Meet The Couples Who Can't Reproduce Unless They Reduce In Size by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
Where are they ?

Hope those whales are not what you calling couple shocked
Re: Meet The Couples Who Can't Reproduce Unless They Reduce In Size by Walexz02(m): 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
I totally agree, they are end time couples
Re: Meet The Couples Who Can't Reproduce Unless They Reduce In Size by kekakuz(m): 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
I think they are cute
Re: Meet The Couples Who Can't Reproduce Unless They Reduce In Size by Idydarling(f): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
otimothy:

bastard?
u gat me laughing dear.
Re: Meet The Couples Who Can't Reproduce Unless They Reduce In Size by fabulous660(m): 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
Wat is dat? dem use food curse dem? Somebody pls advice them to embark on a 1month dry fasting... I'm sure it will put dem in shape fast.

anyway, back to cashrange.
Re: Meet The Couples Who Can't Reproduce Unless They Reduce In Size by Pennah(m): 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
lol this r couplessssss

they need buhari in their lyf
Re: Meet The Couples Who Can't Reproduce Unless They Reduce In Size by Pennah(m): 11:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
Speechless3:
Where are they ?
babe u r fuvkingly inviting
Re: Meet The Couples Who Can't Reproduce Unless They Reduce In Size by eightsin(m): 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
see their faces like big buns. lool
Re: Meet The Couples Who Can't Reproduce Unless They Reduce In Size by Ahyourity(m): 12:17am On Dec 03, 2015
and they still dey chop rich food,and them never poison themselves?

end time lovers
Re: Meet The Couples Who Can't Reproduce Unless They Reduce In Size by drizslim(m): 12:19am On Dec 03, 2015
Minister For Food Weds Minister For Agriculture

Some people needs change

6-6 dry Fasting with prayers ooo

Re: Meet The Couples Who Can't Reproduce Unless They Reduce In Size by otimothy(m): 3:14am On Dec 03, 2015
Idydarling:
u gat me laughing dear.
okay ma.
Re: Meet The Couples Who Can't Reproduce Unless They Reduce In Size by ichommy(m): 4:07am On Dec 03, 2015
grin
prestige2013:
Them go dey do at all, which position/ style
Re: Meet The Couples Who Can't Reproduce Unless They Reduce In Size by solpet419(m): 6:45am On Dec 03, 2015
Na lizard dem go dey chop about. See bodiiiii!!!!. Abeg make dem visit naija oo.
Re: Meet The Couples Who Can't Reproduce Unless They Reduce In Size by lawrep1(f): 9:49am On Dec 03, 2015
Speechless3:
Where are they ?

seriously babe u should at least respect them it's non of ur business dey are as big as dat
Re: Meet The Couples Who Can't Reproduce Unless They Reduce In Size by Sarimah(f): 10:55am On Dec 03, 2015
loool
Re: Meet The Couples Who Can't Reproduce Unless They Reduce In Size by gabylzy(m): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
they call this fat... they shuld come nd see Aunty Tope

(1) (Reply)

I Was Rejected By Directors Because Of My Height- MTV Shuga Actor, Chimezie Imo / Davido's Attempt At Drawing His Girlfriend Chioma. See Her Reply (photo) / Exclusive! Rita Dominic Set To Marry Billionaire Igbo Man – Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.