Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:39 PM

Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) (62683 Views)

Onitsha Central Mosque Sold For N400m, “igbos In The North Relocate Now” / Obasanjo Builds Central Mosque In Abeokuta To Celebrate His 80th Birthday (PICS) / Biafra: MASSOB,IPOB Deny Setting Onitsha Central Mosque Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) by omakay(m): 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
JideTheBlogger:

hahaha Onitsha mosque in building stage??

Prof, diaris god ooo

grin grin grin grin grin

So na the fire strip the building walls of its paint and plaster cement?

The fire must be from the pit of hell ooooo...

Or like my fellow NL members will say, "END TIME FIRE".....

Abeg, dey moderate your blog header next time...
Re: Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) by omakay(m): 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
omakay:

grin grin grin grin grin

So na the fire strip the building walls of its paint and plaster cement?

The fire must be from the pit of hell ooooo...

Or like my fellow NL members will say, "END TIME FIRE".....

Abeg, dey moderate your blog header next time...

I am neither Igbo nor Hausa.

I am a Nigerian who wants to get ACCURATE information from journalists like you
Re: Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) by Armstrong34(m): 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
dis pple shld go n protest in Abuja Na.....whr dey wuld hear der cry n stop disturbing pple's peace
Re: Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) by Djmamman(m): 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
cktheluckyman:

Enough of these infantile threats!! While the burning of the mosque is condemable these threats are becomming annoying!! Churches have been burnt and southerners killed in the north before and heavens did not fall.

The east is presently charged up and any killing of igbos anywhere in the north will be met with vicious reprisals and will lead to unctrollable violence across the entire northern and eastern region.!!! No one has a monopoly of violence!! It is only a tree that won't fight back if it is been cut down.
Take easy. you better try to diffrentiate btw false and reality. call your fellow brothers in the north and tel5 them your intention pls reply me back the answer given to you. becouse he who is lonely in the bush, expect every body i7 dead. war? go a head with your mission if it i7 possible.
Re: Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) by pristines: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
Give the sovereign state of biafra.
Re: Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) by mdauwal(m): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
Islam is a religion of peace and modesty that teaches peaceful co-existence with others.
Re: Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) by stevedre: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
suniblu:

stop deceiving Nigerians.

show me d burnt part of d mosque.

omakay. 99billiondollar.
Re: Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) by sesaan(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
igbo no go fit blow himself up like boko boys,,, na joking stage untill they seize territory I go now know say there are serious
Re: Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) by teebaxy(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
cktheluckyman:

Enough of these infantile threats!! While the burning of the mosque is condemable these threats are becomming annoying!! Churches have been burnt and southerners killed in the north before and heavens did not fall.

The east is presently charged up and any killing of igbos anywhere in the north will be met with vicious reprisals and will lead to unctrollable violence across the entire northern and eastern region.!!! No one has a monopoly of violence!! It is only a tree that won't fight back if it is been cut down.
even some trees will fight back, try and cut an iroko tree without proper sacrifice
Re: Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) by ElCapone(m): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
cktheluckyman:

What is wrong is wrong but bros, the odds are against the igbos on this 1 cos we knw hw many of them that reside here up north, and not only that but check out the amount of investment they usually do have in those areas, I don't think violence would take us any where, we shld embrace peace.
Re: Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) by Arnoldo(m): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
JideTheBlogger:

That's why they have to back off for now. The protest can be hijacked, you know? And if that happens, who is to be blamed and who will suffer it? And that radio station not helping matters at all even if they want to have their own country....
u ar right i cld be hijacked but d question where is the radio? what is d frequency? if Nnamdi kanu was arrested cos of radio biafra why wasnt ojukwu arrested for statements he made that could be ....biafra group has been in existence 4 so long why pay attention to them nw is it we didnt knw they are a threat all along or is this buharis agreement wit u.s..division of 9ja
Re: Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) by eji2015: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
And this is a christian community attacking the muslims and burning their mosques. I believe if it were to be a church that was burnt down this way, the awareness would have been more than this and all christian would have been saying all sort of negative things against islam and muslims....(CAN WE CLEARLY SAY THAT THE ACT OF BURNING MOSQUE DOWN AND ATTACKING MUSLIMS IS THE TEACHINGS OF CHRISTIANITY??)....
Re: Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) by uncleade(m): 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
KELECHUKWU89:
Behold Onitsha Central Mosque That is burnt.
Eediotsssssssssss
You, you and you
Several bad things have happened to the igbo in the North. No one offered
explanations for them. Several churches have been burnt without cause.
Suddenly, no mosque was burnt down but the igbo is explaining and trying to
expose the lies of mosque being burnt.
Do you know why? Because we ate a different breed. This is another reason we
do not belong here. In a country where a building is worth more than human
lives.
So the mosque is burnt abs eleven hours later, none of you rumour peddlers has
the a picture except that of a kiosk.
This is yet another lie busted. It's becoming nauseating for tissue brained
northerners to think these lies are being countered out of fear. No, we are
different. Go home and touch a single igbo hair so you can see real reaction this
time around.
And to Nigerian security forces shooting at unarmed protesters, there is a place
called Borno, your services are needed there. Self determination is valid.......NON
SENSE angry
why can't u people call spade a spade.weather the mosque got burnt or not, as it is seen on those pics,what was the real intention of those who did that if not to burn the mosque?
Re: Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) by KELECHUKWU89: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
uncleade:

why can't u people call spade a spade.weather the mosque got burnt or not, as it is seen on those pics,what was the real intention of those who did that if not to burn the mosque?
AND WAT WAS WAS THE INTENTION OF POLICE AND NAVY WITH UNKNOWN BADGES TO SHOOT PEACEFULL PROTESTERS??NONSENSE..

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) by lanre77(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
false news frm jokers
Re: Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) by cktheluckyman: 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
ElCapone:
What is wrong is wrong but bros, the odds are against the igbos on this 1 cos we knw hw many of them that reside here up north, and not only that but check out the amount of investment they usually do have in those areas, I don't think violence would take us any where, we shld embrace peace.

Peace is desirable for all but do not tell me that the odds are against the igbos!! Any killings across the north and the east would most likely result in a civil war that would see the breakup of the country and the north losing the oil allocations that comes to them!! There are millions of Hausas especially in Onitsha,Portharcourt,Asaba,Ugwoba etc!! Every body would suffer should this situation further escalate.If it gets out of hand,the Nigerian economy and government would completely collapse!!

Do not make the mistake of thinking reprisals would be restricted to the SE alone!! No one has a monopoly over violence.Burning of the mosque is condemnable but that is not enough to warrant the killings of igbos in the north.Igbos have been killed and their properties destroyed several times in the north and no one is talking about it.The Hausas should stop thinking they have a monopoly over violenece and hence everyone should be scared of them.

Enough is enough!The country is charged up right now and anyone who makes the mistake of starting up sectarian killings anywhere would set this country on fire.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) by unclejb2(m): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mrreed:
dey said dey want biafra and re burnin mosques and private trucks. this biafra miscreants are just pawns wth lil value in d hands of dier masters. dere wont b war in d eastern part if ds issue is allowed to escalate cos ds wil b a work over fr d military(hausa military) wen d need arises. d sad tyn about ds group is dt dey dnt represent all igbos.
any igbo man that does not support the Biafran agitation is a saboteur
Re: Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) by unclejb2(m): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
cktheluckyman:

Peace is desirable for all but do not tell me that the odds are against the igbos!! Any killings across the north and the east would most likely result in a civil war that would see the breakup of the country and the north losing the oil allocations that comes to them!! There are millions of Hausas especially in Onitsha,Portharcourt,Asaba,Ugwoba etc!! Every body would suffer should this situation further escalate.If it gets out of hand,the Nigerian economy and government would completely collapse!!

Do not make the mistake of thinking reprisals would be restricted to the SE alone!! No one has a monopoly over violence.Burning of the mosque is condemnable but that is not enough to warrant the killings of igbos in the north.Igbos have been killed and their properties destroyed several times in the north and no one is talking about it.The Hausas should stop thinking they have a monopoly over violenece and hence everyone should be scared of them.

Enough is enough!The country is charged up right now and anyone who makes the mistake of starting up sectarian killings anywhere would set this country on fire.
u should have ignored that fool

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) by unclejb2(m): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
Arnoldo:
u ar right i cld be hijacked but d question where is the radio? what is d frequency? if Nnamdi kanu was arrested cos of radio biafra why wasnt ojukwu arrested for statements he made that could be ....biafra group has been in existence 4 so long why pay attention to them nw is it we didnt knw they are a threat all along or is this buharis agreement wit u.s..division of 9ja
buhari is not intelligent and his hatred for south east and south south is causing the gradual death of this God forsaken country called Nigeria. Biafra until Jesus comes
Re: Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) by ElCapone(m): 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
cktheluckyman:

I don't see Nigeria breaking up in anyway. I seriously doubt if hausas are really in their millions in ur states, the economic loss the igbos wld incure wld b enormous, the violence issue is going to be restricted to the south east alone cos the last time I checked, igbos hardly constitute majority in most states most especially in the northern parts of Nigeria, that's y when biafra happened, most igbos had to relocate to their states, and don't forget that it wld be da igbos against the Nigerian state. I pray for peace cos graphic pictures I saw of the last war is something I pray never happens again.
Re: Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) by Efikman(m): 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
Onitsha Central Mosque burnt down during biafra protest today at Onitsha

Yoruba media trying to instigate Hausas against Ibos since 1955.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) by philemonemenike(m): 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
No man this is not the agreement why violence you say is peace protesting now blood shed l see you all as big fool Biafra is die
Re: Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) by Aliyos80(m): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
kiss
cktheluckyman:

see who is taking.have you even been in north.
or can u tell me where are where northern burn churches like u say just like that. undecided
cktheluckyman:

see who is taking.have you even been in north.
or can u tell me where are where northern burn churches like u say just like that.
Re: Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) by Akakwa: 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nigeria is filled with voilence any insecurity yet PMB is busy traveling from one country to the other
Re: Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) by Banter1(m): 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
cktheluckyman:

nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 / Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) / Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.