Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,772 members, 7,898,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Pettelcom - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pettelcom (1171 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pettelcom by Elderay(m): 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
how genuine is dis msg from petTelcom...I got thr msg dis evening to com to 77 opebi rd 1stfloor salvation b/stop...10am...com with ur CV and passports and prepare for two wks training b4 proper job salary up to 95000 naira..call 08137234351.Ms Favour...I nid ur response I beg
Re: Pettelcom by areyemi(m): 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Scam!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pettelcom by Elderay(m): 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
yeh...tnx bro
Re: Pettelcom by chiclas28: 1:50am On Dec 03, 2015
areyemi:
Scam!!!!!
re u serious.thanks a lot.
Re: Pettelcom by Elderay(m): 5:50am On Dec 03, 2015
chicals ..u got d text too
Re: Pettelcom by linusnneji238(m): 7:01am On Dec 03, 2015
I got the text also to come with my CV and passport to the same address as yours. I actually gave it a trial. its a firm that recruits for telecommunications companies. I was told that i will undergo two weeks intensive training before job placement. But before the training, I will do an online test, if I pass then I will be trained, BT if I do not pass I will have to pay for the training (53,000). Believe it or not, you will never pass the test (15 questions in 3 minutes), reasons being that they want your money...
Do I don't know hw desperate you are and how genuine pettelcom is, BT someone made me to understand that it is a scam. You will be trained quite alrite BT I can't vouch for the job placement opprtunity...
Re: Pettelcom by Adeyemiaminat: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2015
The coy real name is Telepoint,they ll train you for sure nd collect ur money buh dat job aspect is a big lie....they dnt have job to give they just said that to lure u into their training.they re scammers !!
Re: Pettelcom by slyventure: 9:40am On Dec 03, 2015
I did their training, but they have no job to offer, please learn from my experience and tell others, they are BIG SCAM
Re: Pettelcom by Adeyemiaminat: 9:45am On Dec 03, 2015
If they re real nd not scammers why did they keep changing their company name...think about that.a word is enough for the wise

(1) (Reply)

German Import Variables Ltd / Vacancies At Nigerian Newsdirect Newspaper - Over 10 Positions / Help, I Want To Go Into Internet Business But I Don't Have The Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.