Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,856 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Nairaland Yoruba Consultative Group Warns Yorubas Against Visiting South-east - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Yoruba Consultative Group Warns Yorubas Against Visiting South-east (1155 Views)

Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? / Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu / Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Yoruba Consultative Group Warns Yorubas Against Visiting South-east by bettercreature(m): 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
Events in South-EASTERN part of NIGERIA are fast moving. You should monitor this travel advice regularly.The security situation in the souTH EASTthern and south south part of NIGERIA remains highly unstable with ongoing clashes between ARMED IPOB SEPARATISTS and Nigeria securities forces. This has resulted in more than 9 deaths and the displacement of over 500 people. Civilians continue to get caught up in the fighting.
The situation in Port-harcourt and some eastern cities is generally calm, although occasional public demonstrations continue in and around the ONITSHA and elsewhere in the city. On December 3,2015, 9 IPOB member were killed and more than 100 others injured.The Nigerian authorities have recently increased their internal security measures and warned of possible security incidents in onitsha and other cities. There have recently been a series of hoax bomb threats, especially in PORTHARCOUT You should remain vigilant and monitor the media for information about possible safety or security risks. Public demonstrations can flare up and turn violent with little warning
Nairaland Yoruba Consultative group.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Yoruba Consultative Group Warns Yorubas Against Visiting South-east by chris4gold(m): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
isokay

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Yoruba Consultative Group Warns Yorubas Against Visiting South-east by madenigga(m): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
fvck off we dont even want u in ph.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Yoruba Consultative Group Warns Yorubas Against Visiting South-east by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Two Questions for you: what is armed ipob?
Why don't some of you Yoruba reason like a human being?

I was with my Yoruba friend this evening infact we eat and drank in his house, laughed together, no Yoruba man is in danger nor will be in danger in south east.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Yoruba Consultative Group Warns Yorubas Against Visiting South-east by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
studio14:

I was with my Yoruba friend this evening infact we eat and drank in his house, laughed together, no Yoruba man is in danger nor will be in danger in south east.
weti Yoruba dey go do for southeast? I think dem say Igbo land na erosion ravaged region? Abi dem want go see how erosions dey look like?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Yoruba Consultative Group Warns Yorubas Against Visiting South-east by babyfaceafrica: 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
studio14:

Good,I pray it remains like that..you seem like a good person..not every one is

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Yoruba Consultative Group Warns Yorubas Against Visiting South-east by bettercreature(m): 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
studio14:

You guys are fast becoming terrorist so we must warn our tribe to avoid such area,sooner or later south-east will turn to borno of this world,to before warned is to before harmed

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Yoruba Consultative Group Warns Yorubas Against Visiting South-east by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
bettercreature:
Events in South-EASTERN part of NIGERIA are fast moving. You should monitor this travel advice regularly.The security situation in the souTH EASTthern and south south part of NIGERIA remains highly unstable with ongoing clashes between ARMED IPOB SEPARATISTS and Nigeria securities forces. This has resulted in more than 9 deaths and the displacement of over 500 people. Civilians continue to get caught up in the fighting
displacement of over 500 people? After a protest? Guy, get sense nah.there are more than 500k houses in osha

Get over yourselves, stop forming importance. You folks aren't important to us. No one is looking at you people joor

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Yoruba Consultative Group Warns Yorubas Against Visiting South-east by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
So Yoruba's are in south east??
Tell me something...
Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Yoruba Consultative Group Warns Yorubas Against Visiting South-east by IceMan85(m): 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lol
Re: Nairaland Yoruba Consultative Group Warns Yorubas Against Visiting South-east by raumdeuter: 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
Wetin Yoruba man dey find go South east unless dem wan do documentary for Discovery channel

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Yoruba Consultative Group Warns Yorubas Against Visiting South-east by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
weti Yoruba dey go do for southeast? I think dem say Igbo land na erosion ravaged region? Abi dem want go see how erosions dey look like?
any human is entitled to move freely if he's not a criminal or a terrorist
Re: Nairaland Yoruba Consultative Group Warns Yorubas Against Visiting South-east by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=bettercreature post=40629918]You guys are fast becoming terrorist so we must warn our tribe to avoid such area,sooner or later south-east will turn to borno of this world,to before warned is to before harmed[/quote my parents lived in Ilesha for many years we were told how good yorubas are, calling for Biafra does not mean chasing you out of the land, all we want is development go and develop your place and mk it the way you wanted it, that's all I can still visit you like I visit my American friends this marriage is not working, don't be afraid, believe in yourself.
Re: Nairaland Yoruba Consultative Group Warns Yorubas Against Visiting South-east by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
Snakes you better leave SE asap.
Re: Nairaland Yoruba Consultative Group Warns Yorubas Against Visiting South-east by EdCure: 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
madenigga:
fvck off we dont even want u in ph.
Biafridiot!
You need to be sterilised to prevent further procreation of ultra plonkers of your stock.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Yoruba Consultative Group Warns Yorubas Against Visiting South-east by hakeem4(m): 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
grin
Re: Nairaland Yoruba Consultative Group Warns Yorubas Against Visiting South-east by itstpia8: 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
i'd say people should be careful wherever they are.

ebi npona.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Yoruba Consultative Group Warns Yorubas Against Visiting South-east by odunH(m): 12:33am On Dec 03, 2015
studio14:

. And some of you reason ryt? You truly know how to talk with your choice of words.For now it's a violent place just like north east nd it should cautioned with care by travelling to.that's all.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Yoruba Consultative Group Warns Yorubas Against Visiting South-east by bettercreature(m): 5:10am On Dec 03, 2015
googlepikin:
Snakes you better leave SE asap.
We are contemplating adding IPOB to terrorist group then order Nigeria security forces to shoot any IPOB member at sight

(1) (Reply)

10 Funny Quotes From Professor Wole Soyinka / How Powerful, Efficient N Reliable Is OEAS / Seun Kuti Reacts To IMF Boss Visit To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.