Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,848 members, 7,872,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Is She Truly An Iimbecile? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Truly An Iimbecile? (712 Views)

10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) / 10 Signs She’s Truly In Love With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Truly An Iimbecile? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
Since when I was little, my dad's friend has been calling me his inlaw to be, anytime he sees me with another girl, he'll say I should have all the fun I want now before my wife to be returns from abroad.

Few months back he got me a job, paying me well and with other benefits. He'll always pat my shoulder and call me his inlaw.

Me nor even bother to enquire about the girl because I didn't take it serious. But it was becoming too much of him lately and I got curious and asked of the girls pix. Them show me like 7 of her pix, in all the pix she was just shinning her teeth, and they don't even have a full picture of her, just her head with her glaring teeth.

Just yesterday I heard rumors that the girl behaves like an iimbecile, or she be complete iimbecile sef. Nai I provoke go meet my suppose inlaw to be, "oga abeg waten be her facebook name? He say the girl nor dey facebook. "Whatsapp nkor? He said No. I collected her number and called her today, anything I talk she go dey laugh, even asked her when she dey come back she giggled for like 30sec before she answered, other times it was as if she dropped the phone and giggling.

She dey come naija for christmas, I be don dey get interest o, coz of the too much money wey the man get, make e nor go be say na ordoryor dem wan gimme marry.
Re: Is She Truly An Iimbecile? by MzPecs(f): 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
Brace yourself and expect the unexpected! grin
Re: Is She Truly An Iimbecile? by iceberylin(m): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
You expect a man to marry off Agbani to a Clown undecided
Re: Is She Truly An Iimbecile? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hehehehehe shey odoyor no b person?go for her jorr,at least she wont cheat on u grin grin
Re: Is She Truly An Iimbecile? by armadeo(m): 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
op this is all i have to say

iceberylin:
You expect a man to marry off Agbani to a Clown undecided

really you think a pretty gal would be dashed to you like that. i also expect her to be partly deaf and drooling with a club foot.

heres her pic

1 Like

Re: Is She Truly An Iimbecile? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
armadeo:

really you think a pretty gal would be dashed to you like that. i also expect her to be partly deaf and drooling with a club foot.

you are very wicked angry
Angel micheal don already dey judge this your comment.
ENDTIME indeed
Re: Is She Truly An Iimbecile? by Pheals(f): 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
Stupidity again

HALLELUJAH!!!
Re: Is She Truly An Iimbecile? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lolest

You mean to tell me you couldn't figure out whether she is or not from your conversation? They say the eyes are the window to the soul & I say words are the reflection of someone's state of mind. You can actually size up a person by the things they say & the fact that you couldn't, makes me wonder about the brightness of your own lightbulb cheesy
Re: Is She Truly An Iimbecile? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
and stupidity is his name grin angry
Re: Is She Truly An Iimbecile? by Idydarling(f): 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
Re: Is She Truly An Iimbecile? by ChappyChase: 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
Christmas no too far naw, why you come dey rush? Abeg when you see her for christmas, notify me!
Re: Is She Truly An Iimbecile? by armadeo(m): 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
stupidity:
you are very wicked angry
Angel micheal don already dey judge this your comment.
ENDTIME indeed

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Flawlesrebirth, I Love U No Joke / When A Married Man You Know Is Caught In The Arms Of A Prostitute / What Is Reekado Banks Doing? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.