Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,794 members, 7,905,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:21 PM

Pdp Alleges Anti-yar’adua Meeting With Obama In Ghana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Alleges Anti-yar’adua Meeting With Obama In Ghana (4491 Views)

Rivers Rerun: INEC Favouring APC, PDP Alleges. / Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama / Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp Alleges Anti-yar’adua Meeting With Obama In Ghana by blackgucci(m): 8:16am On May 30, 2009
they still have the guts to blab trash after giving us a scarecrow for a president.
Re: Pdp Alleges Anti-yar’adua Meeting With Obama In Ghana by OKEYCHIVIV(m): 12:34pm On May 30, 2009
Obama in Ghana NOT in Nigeria!
This is the beginning of their end-PDP.
Matk my words.
Re: Pdp Alleges Anti-yar’adua Meeting With Obama In Ghana by Redman44(m): 9:00pm On May 30, 2009
I'm happy President Obama is snubbing Nigeria. Yar'Adua is not a good president. The guy is sick for God's sake!!! How can a sick man lead us? What were his achievements when he was the Governor of Katsina State? When I see Yar'Adua's pictures, I'm always having a feeling that he might die in office cry cry cry He looks frail. A sick man leading Nigeria is a bad omen. It has spiritual connotations for the future of our country. We need to do something dramatic in 2011. Cheers.
Re: Pdp Alleges Anti-yar’adua Meeting With Obama In Ghana by reindeer: 11:10pm On May 30, 2009
What on earth were the intellectually impoverished folks in that party thinking? shocked
Re: Pdp Alleges Anti-yar’adua Meeting With Obama In Ghana by blacksta(m): 11:43pm On May 30, 2009
Redman44:

I'm happy President Obama is snubbing Nigeria. Yar'Adua is not a good president. The guy is sick for God's sake!!! How can a sick man lead us? What were his achievements when he was the Governor of Katsina State? When I see Yar'Adua's pictures, I'm always having a feeling that he might die in office cry cry cry He looks frail. A sick man leading Nigeria is a bad omen. It has spiritual connotations for the future of our country. We need to do something dramatic in 2011. Cheers.

lol grin grin

Naija people them don come again with interpretation.
Re: Pdp Alleges Anti-yar’adua Meeting With Obama In Ghana by moshd(m): 12:04am On May 31, 2009
I cry 4 our dear Nigeria cuz d hope dat her leaders wuld sit down 2 tink wit a high sense of patriotism & loyalty kips fading away evryday. R we cursed?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pdp Alleges Anti-yar’adua Meeting With Obama In Ghana by Andy1985ng(m): 4:29am On Jun 01, 2009
LMAO!
Fantastic piece of journalism if you ask me, We all want to burn PDP here on nairaland but even the opposition are no better. Prepare for terrible times people. We who are complaining are no better! I said so,
Re: Pdp Alleges Anti-yar’adua Meeting With Obama In Ghana by Nezan(m): 9:49am On Jun 01, 2009
Leaders without vision. Jobless busy-bodies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pdp Alleges Anti-yar’adua Meeting With Obama In Ghana by solosimple(m): 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2009
I'm happy President Obama is snubbing Nigeria. Yar'Adua is not a good president. The guy is sick for God's sake!!! How can a sick man lead us? What were his achievements when he was the Governor of Katsina State? When I see Yar'Adua's pictures, I'm always having a feeling that he might die in office Cry Cry Cry He looks frail. A sick man leading Nigeria is a bad omen. It has spiritual connotations for the future of our country. We need to do something dramatic in 2011. Cheers.
Harsh words
But true talk!
Re: Pdp Alleges Anti-yar’adua Meeting With Obama In Ghana by Abz: 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2009
why are we surprised that the old fools that make up PDP would react in such manner, I don't know why we still let them hang around and make policy and decisions for us, something needs to be done; as for me I'm thinking of a plan, in regards to Obama, why are we hanged up on him as well, he hasn't really yet made history, would you be proud of him after his term, things haven't changed in the US and the world. If I were the president of Nigeria, I will keep my distance from him and focus on my country, I guess our president isn't that smart.
Re: Pdp Alleges Anti-yar’adua Meeting With Obama In Ghana by nigeriaon(f): 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2009
IS THIS INSECURITY OR ARE THEY JUST THREATENED DUE TO THERE SPINELESS GOVERNMENTAL ACTIVITIES

WE NEED A CHANGE

NIGERIANS NEED A CHANGE FOR A BETTER FUTURE FOR OUR UNBORN CHILDREN

http://www.nigeriaonmymind.com/ext/default.asp
Re: Pdp Alleges Anti-yar’adua Meeting With Obama In Ghana by nigeriaon(f): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2009
the present government can do better than what they are offering the nigerian common man
Re: Pdp Alleges Anti-yar’adua Meeting With Obama In Ghana by Melinde: 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2009
ru-ru-ruru-ubish!!!!
Re: Pdp Alleges Anti-yar’adua Meeting With Obama In Ghana by olufunmibi(m): 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2009
The P.D.P is a 21St century Locust, A plague from the Pit of Hell to torture
Nigerians, But God Almighty will have Mercy on us and destroy their hold on our
lives and wellbeing. It is not very cool to be a nigerian in these precarious time.
o ma ga o!
Re: Pdp Alleges Anti-yar’adua Meeting With Obama In Ghana by na2day2(m): 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2009
i almost hang my nigerian nationality, which kin nonsense bi dis na? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pdp Alleges Anti-yar’adua Meeting With Obama In Ghana by Nezan(m): 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2009
Introducing,, the second act, , of , ALHAJI WADA NAS, just resurrected in the body of PDP Dep. National Chairman,
Re: Pdp Alleges Anti-yar’adua Meeting With Obama In Ghana by Ayankaa: 12:10am On Jun 05, 2009
Why doesn't the President of Ghana Meet with Obama in Nigeria. Ghana is fast becoming the giant of Africa to the western word.
Another Points Agenda
Re: Pdp Alleges Anti-yar’adua Meeting With Obama In Ghana by udezue(m): 12:51am On Jun 05, 2009
lol
Re: Pdp Alleges Anti-yar’adua Meeting With Obama In Ghana by lee007(m): 9:24am On Jun 05, 2009
Infact now i know that we are in trouble in Nigeria. The leadership of PDP is composed of the most jobless people on planet earth. Even if the opposition is planning such meeting its normal, what the PDP leadership and indeed the PDP government should do is to show the world through purposeful leadership that they are up to the task of taking care of the people they claimed voted massively for them.

Obama is not ignorant of the happenings in this country, the fact that he chose to go to ghana is an indication that he already know about the illegitimacy of the Yaradua administration and they had better understand that.

The country is loosing face very fast and the government is too slow to do anything about it, a government that acknowledges its own lack of legitimacy should not have the priviledge of hosting an Obama so PDP thieves, murderers, cheaters, lies, miscrants and public fighters, get used to your devilish status!
Re: Pdp Alleges Anti-yar’adua Meeting With Obama In Ghana by qkman: 9:55am On Jun 05, 2009
If our president is willing to see the 44th american president in his country, what will be the basis of their discussion?Yar'adua, since inception has only addressed the country just once, he virtually understands the needs of his people, good for him, he has a new CBN governor that has white-washed his ideas of the seven point agenda.
A popular quote says' charity begins at home' I pray, That our president re-orientates his cabinets and put a reform on his governance as his impact is not yet felt in any sector of our economy and all he wants his meeting Obama.
Re: Pdp Alleges Anti-yar’adua Meeting With Obama In Ghana by Lagosboy: 10:01am On Jun 05, 2009
In fact these PDP people are useless, their allegation is nothing but concoction of their imagination.
Re: Pdp Alleges Anti-yar’adua Meeting With Obama In Ghana by na2day2(m): 1:12am On Jun 06, 2009
Lagosboy:

In fact these PDP people are useless, their allegation is nothing but concoction of their imagination.

useless is a grave understatement embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pdp Alleges Anti-yar’adua Meeting With Obama In Ghana by mash2(m): 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2009
Someone posted/initiated a thread that this nation is one of idiots, all began to curse and throw tantrums. How can u situate it that the leader of the most populous black nation (that represents 1 out of every 4 blacks) was not invited to grace the swearing in of the 1st black president of the bastion of democracy, that the leader of the 5th/6th oil producer (nay gas) and so called giant of africa shunned when invitations went to world leaders for the G20 summit, that all past two presidents of the US and incumbent chose to visit Ghana on their so called Africa Tour rather than Nigeria and some lazy good for nothing stale heads is throwing cheap blackmail about. How can anyone take this country serious when our leaders go cap in hand either soliciting for funds or begging to "please help us develop". GE of America is the latest to have a blanket development agreement (someone apparently forgets GE is a business dedicated to making profits) on everything from air we breath in to the soil we will end up in! Shame on Nigeria, its leaders and its led. angry
Re: Pdp Alleges Anti-yar’adua Meeting With Obama In Ghana by na2day2(m): 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2009
mash2:

Someone posted/initiated a thread that this nation is one of idiots, all began to curse and throw tantrums. How can u situate it that the leader of the most populous black nation (that represents 1 out of every 4 blacks) was not invited to grace the swearing in of the 1st black president of the bastion of democracy, that the leader of the 5th/6th oil producer (nay gas) and so called giant of africa shunned when invitations went to world leaders for the G20 summit, that all past two presidents of the US and incumbent chose to visit Ghana on their so called Africa Tour rather than Nigeria and some lazy good for nothing stale heads is throwing cheap blackmail about. How can anyone take this country serious when our leaders go cap in hand either soliciting for funds or begging to "please help us develop". GE of America is the latest to have a blanket development agreement (someone apparently forgets GE is a business dedicated to making profits) on everything from air we breath in to the soil we will end up in! Shame on Nigeria, its leaders and its led. angry

shame unto u kuwa, church close tongue tongue
Re: Pdp Alleges Anti-yar’adua Meeting With Obama In Ghana by xpagnol: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2009
babalawo am very much interested . infact i have been seriously search on the net
for terrorist to engage in this freedom figth for my people.
am dam seriosly about this atleast for the sake of our unborn children.
basic places of attack include,

1 National assembly
2 phcn
3 nnpc
4 the headquaters of the nigerian police fools.
nigerians let us unite to figth this figth of faith cos i see nation going nowhere whitout people like us.
Re: Pdp Alleges Anti-yar’adua Meeting With Obama In Ghana by nnaemmy(m): 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2009
Who wan try PDP? they are just 'like Father like Son'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It True That Sultan Saadu Abubakar,Ciroma,buhari,IBB are Dead(Minority 2019 / Ibadan Of Rust And Gold. The Politics, Economy And Cityscape - Politics / ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.