Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,352 members, 7,971,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:30 AM

Arms Procurement Deals: What Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Has Failed To Tell Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Procurement Deals: What Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Has Failed To Tell Nigerians (574 Views)

How Jonathan Reacted To The $2b Arms Procurement Scandal In Nov 2015 / Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe / Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arms Procurement Deals: What Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Has Failed To Tell Nigerians by nickxtra(m): 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
It is no longer secret how the Office of the NSA misappropriated huge sums of money entrusted in their care for the procurement of arms and ammunition in the fight against terrorism, but what has remained a secret is where was the Minister of finance, Ngozi Iweala, when the Office of the NSA became the Ministry of Finance? Why did she turn blind eyes and kept mum when these infractions were going on? For madam Ngozi to start telling Nigerians how Oshiomhole toasted and married Lara or asking for what she tagged dubious loan, simply because he asked her to come clean, I don't think will help her in this situation. She should explain to Nigerians if she actually temporarily left her office for the NSA operate as he wanted. Ngozi Iweala must come clean, at least to give bemused minds like Oshiomhole and yours sincerely and many other curious minds out there the benefit of the doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Arms Procurement Deals: What Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Has Failed To Tell Nigerians by chachanga: 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
That info, may be waht we get to read in her memoirs, if she publishes any in the far flung future.

But, we can read in between the lines. Woteva evils went down must have been in defiance of the woman's better counsel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arms Procurement Deals: What Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Has Failed To Tell Nigerians by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
i dont have anything to say.
Re: Arms Procurement Deals: What Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Has Failed To Tell Nigerians by DICE234(m): 3:38am On Dec 03, 2015
that is true sha, but i must give it up to her, to be in such a sensitive position in that kind of government, yet her name has not been associated with any fraud yet speaks a lot

meanwhile

Do you have a skill or do you run a service and yet not making much money out of it? Chances are that many people don't know you have this skill or offer such services and yet someone in your area might be in desperate need of your services... are you a makeup artist, event manager, Dj, Piano tutor, Model, Rented Usher, Bass guitar tutor, graphics designer, web developer, actor/actress, Lesson teacher, french Lesson tutor, programmer, etc... register your services/skill at (check my signature) and be surprised how many people require your services out there but don't know you offer them. Sabiboy.com... someone, somewhere needs your services.
Re: Arms Procurement Deals: What Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Has Failed To Tell Nigerians by jumobi1(m): 3:41am On Dec 03, 2015
I think NSA doesn't need her approval just GEJs

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Young Lady Killed During Biafra Protest In Onitsha. / Bello: A Governor-elect In Borrowed Rope / Photos: Buhari Receives Members Of The Unity Party Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.