Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,124 members, 7,900,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:25 AM

Biafra: Police Warns MASSOB And IPOB, As Protesters Kill American Returnee, Burn - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Biafra: Police Warns MASSOB And IPOB, As Protesters Kill American Returnee, Burn (669 Views)

"I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee / I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee / Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Police Warns MASSOB And IPOB, As Protesters Kill American Returnee, Burn by Asam2(m): 6:13am On Dec 03, 2015
Biafra: Police Warns MASSOB And IPOB, As Protesters Kill American Returnee, Burn Down Mosque, Dangote Trucks (Photo)

THE Inspector-General of Police, IGP Solomon Arase has issued a stern warning to MASSOB and IPOB activists to stop threatening public peace or face the full weight of the law.

The warning followed the observation by the Nigeria Police Force leadership of the increasing resort to acts of brigandage by sets of misguided individuals who apparently are hiding under the cloak of Movement for the Actualisation of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) and Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) to threaten national security and public peace in parts of South East geopolitical Zone and some other conterminous States.‬
http://savinggracereporters.com/biafra/biafra-police-warns-massob-and-ipob-as-protesters-kill-american-returnee-burn-down-mosque-dangote-trucks-photo/
Re: Biafra: Police Warns MASSOB And IPOB, As Protesters Kill American Returnee, Burn by vickoozy(m): 6:27am On Dec 03, 2015
k
Re: Biafra: Police Warns MASSOB And IPOB, As Protesters Kill American Returnee, Burn by sunntrost(m): 6:45am On Dec 03, 2015
Time will tell. There was a country.
Re: Biafra: Police Warns MASSOB And IPOB, As Protesters Kill American Returnee, Burn by Shehucom(m): 6:52am On Dec 03, 2015
The FGN should allow these fools go joor, I swear they will wish they never seceded if it actually happens, and am sure the igbos are at the centre of this

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Police Warns MASSOB And IPOB, As Protesters Kill American Returnee, Burn by molydonhenry(m): 6:53am On Dec 03, 2015
End time News
Re: Biafra: Police Warns MASSOB And IPOB, As Protesters Kill American Returnee, Burn by elfico(m): 6:57am On Dec 03, 2015
They burnt down a mosque? If a protest in the North had led to burning down of a church everybody will be shouting Islam. Now everyone is quiet. How are you different from the north?
It was a matter of time before things turn violent in these protests. I just hope this is resolved peaceful. Violence does not produce winners and losers, just victims.

NB: I hope you know that the North remembers. It always does.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Drug Kingpin El Chapo Declares War On ISIS With Chilling Threat / Read The Real Story Of How Drunken Cop Killed Three, Self In Lagos On Boxing Day / Fake Army Col Arrested Over Alleged N40m Fraud In Oyo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.