Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,923 members, 7,980,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 10:58 AM

My Solution To All This Protests - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Solution To All This Protests (2325 Views)

Woman With Bible Protests Saraki And Ekweremadu's Arrest / My Solution To The Constant Vandalization Of Oil And Gas Pipeline / BIAFRA: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu To Douse This Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Solution To All This Protests by softvio(m): 10:16am On Dec 03, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol. It has to be done in a very smart way. But that is bad and will only calm the agitation for some time.

I've thought about this over and over again and realized the current system cannot hold Nigerians together. Maybe resource control will try. But like this, it's doom.

lol...no, the best way is to give this people referendum, then rig it(though it would be very hard)... Lets don't pretend to love ourselves...our education sector is so low that hate is easily stereotyped
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2015
softvio:

lol...no, the best way is to give this people referendum, then rig it(though it would be very hard)... Lets don't pretend to love ourselves...our education sector is so low that hate is easily stereotyped
Lol. You are even crazier. The backlash will be disastrous. That one will not happen. If the reports of the last National Conference is implemented or a new one done it will help a lot. But the President is not even looking at that. For some personal reasons he doesn't seem to see the ipob agitation as an issue.
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by demielvis: 10:22am On Dec 03, 2015
softvio:

Lol @rig a referendum

If the people wanna really have their own country why rig the referendum?

1 Like

Re: My Solution To All This Protests by softvio(m): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2015
demielvis:

Lol @rig a referendum

If the people wanna really have their own country why rig the referendum?

lol..can't you see that the government in at the centre don't want them to leave? But the govt ain't trying atall
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by Maxi112: 10:26am On Dec 03, 2015
Reyginus:
You didn't mention any but we are not fools. Just keep it going without the weak jibes.
oooooooh plz.... and who is calling u tribs fools? if ur tribs r fools dey won't run for seftey when dey r been cheased by pregnant woman from dahome
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by softvio(m): 10:26am On Dec 03, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol. You are even crazier. The backlash will be disastrous. That one will not happen. If the reports of the last National Conference is implemented or a new one done it will help a lot. But the President is not even looking at that. For some personal reasons he doesn't seem to see the ipob agitation as an issue.

lol..for logic sake they would have a point to prove to the world. That the region don't want to succeed, that those agitating are miscreant
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by babyfaceafrica: 10:28am On Dec 03, 2015
Reyginus:
So what do you think about that?
about what?
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 03, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
about what?
My response to you.
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 03, 2015
softvio:

lol..for logic sake they would have a point to prove to the world. That the region don't want to succeed, that those agitating are miscreant
Lol. It's not even possible. The audience given to the issue has not reached that height.
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 03, 2015
Maxi112:
oooooooh plz.... and who is calling u tribs fools? if ur tribs r fools dey won't run for seftey when dey r been cheased by pregnant woman from dahome
Lolol. Okay I agree with you.
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by softvio(m): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol. It's not even possible. The audience given to the issue has not reached that height.

check about Adams Busby and the scotland ish
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by Maxi112: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2015
Reyginus:
Lolol. Okay I agree with you.
thumb up
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 03, 2015
softvio:

check about Adams Busby and the scotland ish
Okay.
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by delishpot: 10:50am On Dec 03, 2015
Reyginus:
I think this is the problem. We are not one. What do you mean by my house if we are one house?
You and your brother are 1 right? But if you go to his house, you cant behave how ever you want.
Even in your fathers house you have limits and boundries. That is the problen I am talking about. When you think because we are 1 our cultures should be shunned and disregarded. It is not supposed to be so.
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by babyfaceafrica: 10:51am On Dec 03, 2015
Reyginus:
My response to you.
its good...but lets wait
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 03, 2015
delishpot:

You and your brother are 1 right? But if you go to his house, you cant behave how ever you want.
Even in your fathers house you have limits and boundries. That is the problen I am talking about. When you think because we are 1 our cultures should be shunned and disregarded. It is not supposed to be so.
This is an erroneous comparison. Both in my father's house and my brother's everything is owned by him and so he dictate the rules. It's his home.

But then when I finally buy a portion of his house I fully should control that. We are then to live in accordance to the rule of that government in control of the place. Should we respect the culture and not the government?

1 Like

Re: My Solution To All This Protests by delishpot: 11:07am On Dec 03, 2015
Reyginus:
This is an erroneous comparison. Both in my father's house and my brother's everything is owned by him and so he dictate the rules. It's his home.

But then when I finally buy a portion of his house I fully should control that. We are then to live in accordance to the rule of that government in control of the place. Should we respect the culture and not the government?
Stop running in circles. If you buy land in a village where they do not kill snakes then you should as hell be ready to let snakes walk around your comypound freely. You cannot kill them and claim you own that land where the snake was. If you cant live by the rule, dont build there. As a people we have ciltures and ways of life. Do not come to do business in our markets and touch and pull the hands of our women. Even if you bought the shop. Follow rules. Respect our cultures and abide by our laws.
So if you own a radio in your brothers house, or compound does that give you the right to play it as loud as you want any time you want since it is yours?
Yes Nigeria is 1 yet we are many. If we say we do not eat pork in our land, then dont bring it into our markets. Even though you bought that shop.
I do not have the strenghth to go on and on. If you do not see the picture I am painting and you believe because we are 1 then you can behave anyhow you choose to behave irrespective of cultures and traditions then so be it.
That is exactly why Nigeria is where it is now.
Nigeria has many cultures, languages and religions and we even though we should welcome others with open arms, we still want our values to be upheld and our society to function as smoothly as possible
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 03, 2015
delishpot:

Stop running in circles. If you buy land in a village where they do not kill snakes then you should as hell be ready to let snakes walk around your comypound freely. You cannot kill them and claim you own that land where the snake was. If you cant live by the rule, dont build there. As a people we have ciltures and ways of life. Do not come to do business in our markets and touch and pull the hands of our women. Even if you bought the shop. Follow rules. Respect our cultures and abide by our laws.
So if you own a radio in your brothers house, or compound does that give you the right to play it as loud as you want any time you want since it is yours?
Yes Nigeria is 1 yet we are many. If we say we do not eat pork in our land, then dont bring it into our markets. Even though you bought that shop.
I do not have the strenghth to go on and on. If you do not see the picture I am painting and you believe because we are 1 then you can behave anyhow you choose to behave irrespective of cultures and traditions then so be it.
That is exactly why Nigeria is where it is now.
Nigeria has many cultures, languages and religions and we even though we should welcome others with open arms, we still want our values to be upheld and our society to function as smoothly as possible
Lol. So tell me, which should be respected. The constitution of a country or the constitution of a culture within it?
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by ceaz4r(m): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol. It has to be done in a very smart way. But that is bad and will only calm the agitation for some time.

I've thought about this over and over again and realized the current system cannot hold Nigerians together. Maybe resource control will try. But like this, it's doom.

Inject him abi? In otherwords, poison him to go and die abi? How so intelligent you are!!
Prolonged holding of Nnamdi Kanu is already fast erroding peace and you are here suggesting state killing.
Let me remind you that Nnamdi Kanu is not MKO Abiola. The peace you have now in this country will vapourise.
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2015
ceaz4r:

Inject him abi? In otherwords, poison him to go and die abi? How so intelligent you are!!
Prolonged holding of Nnamdi Kanu is already fast erroding peace and you are here suggesting state killing.
Let me remind you that Nnamdi Kanu is not MKO Abiola. The peace you have now in this country will vapourise.

I am simply on the means to calm tensions now and not the morality of method. You are right. Anything the government do now will worsen it. The problem was in arresting him in the first place.
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by delishpot: 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol. So tell me, which should be respected. The constitution o f a country or the constitution of a culture within it?

Anyone you want. I choose not to drag this any further cool

With this mindset Naija will not and cannot remain 1 in truth. We can only pretend to be 1.

I vote for Biafra. Let all man bear his fathers name.
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
delishpot:

Anyone you want. I choose not to drag this any further cool

With this mindset Naija will not and cannot remain 1 in truth. We can only pretend to be 1.

I vote for Biafra. Let all man bear his fathers name.

I vote for commonsense then
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by delishpot: 8:34am On Dec 04, 2015
Reyginus:
I vote for commonsense then

Ok brother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why You Should Stop Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Pix / Photos: Throw Back Buhari Comment On Yar'adua Illness / The Jonathan Years; Separating Facts From Fiction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.