Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,910 members, 7,973,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:59 AM

Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad (5669 Views)

Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? / Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? / What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Greekgoddess:
I still can't get the joke
Then Gerarrahea....
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by abimic(m): 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
My guy, I no fit peep o but I understand your situation far better that peeping should be pardoned unto the expenses going down the drain. Be that as it may, that girl is one ancient chick o, regardless what, I can't still imagine girls doing that. Clothe? Even pad dey vex Me, wish there was another higher one which I know some Genii are working on.
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
akinsal:
Then Gerarrahea....
SMH
NOW I KNOW
NAIRALAND IS AT FAULT
Re: Is It Normal For A Lady To Use A Piece Of Cloth In Place Of A Pad by suzyberry(f): 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
There is no big deal in using clothes(not rags as the op said). The clothes used are actually prepared for this purpose. They are washed after use, dried, ironed and kept in a hygienic condition until the next use. It takes the user to be highly hygenic and its good for those that are allergic to pad or more comfortable with clothes. It Is good in an environment where there is fear of disposal of pads or no means of disposal and it was the most common method of menstrual hygiene practice before the advent of modern hygiene products like pads , tampons and the likes. So no big deal guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#throwback/recent Pictures Challenge / S3x Position Of The Day: The Crab Walk[only For The Adventurous Couple] / What Nice Birthday Gift Can I Buy For A Female Crush.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.