Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,904 members, 7,883,140 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:25 AM

I Didn't Know She Was My Lecturer, I Wooed Her... The Continuing Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didn't Know She Was My Lecturer, I Wooed Her... The Continuing Story (1097 Views)

All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Know She Was My Lecturer, I Wooed Her... The Continuing Story by keenn: 8:51am On Dec 03, 2015
I was the fellow that narrated how I got attracted to this very lady that does regular exercise early in the morning...then made plans to approach her not knowing she is a lecturer...those who read my story will understand my drift.

My fear then was, I would b posted to her department, where she happens to be a consultant and would be under her watch for couple of months...as things turned out, I wasn't posted to her unit, so there was less eye contact.

Being a medical student, so as to meet up with school expenses, i do jobs, manual jobs really in school and hostels (can't give details of my job description, would like to concede my identity and that of the said consultant)

Yesterday, I was having a walk-talk with a female house-officer(title for a new doctor)-just got to meet her that day and was accompanying her to her quarters when I saw this consultant conversing with two men. Then I remembered the so much threat and wonderful advice giving to me on this forum, after telling the house officer bye, I approached her regardless of who those men were and the following conversation ensued

Me: good afternoon, I tried having a conversation with u the other day but seems you are most times busy to say hi to.

Her: really! I can remember u

(The other two men were like, is this guy mad)

Me: I want to make a proposal to u, I and some friends of mine jog to the stadium every Saturday, since u are exercise inclined u would want to join us

Her: she smiled and said 'thanks, i like to exercise alone'

Me: are u scared?

Her: scared! Scared of what?

Me: I find ur exercise routine intimidating, and would like to put u to the test, I mean, jogging side by side with real men -immortals.

(the men were now looking at us like mumu, she knew the conversation will get more interesting so she said to me)

Her: can u wait a little let me be done with this men?

Me: sure

(after about 5min she was done)

Her: are u not so so and so-(she mentioned my name)
(I was dumbfounded, how did she know my name?) and you do so so and so jobs? (I was like what da!)

Me: yes and I also do other stuffs too, I listed them

Her: can u come to my room, I have some stuffs to fix.

(o boy!)

Me: yes but not right away, I need to go change and get my tools(sounding professional)

Her: let me have ur number so I can call u when am ready.

Me: I would rather have urs, I have a flat battery now, so would call u when am good(my phone was fine)

(ran to hostel, got my tools, changed, called her I was ready, then over to her place)

I think she wanted to proof she has money (being a consultant), to show me her gadget and stuffs she has. I did jobs that were even outside my job description. I
Was like, am sorry, I can't do so so and so, they are outside my job description...she was like, dot worry, i'll pay u.

She lay on her bed watching me throughout as I sweat out trying to do my job(I felt embarrassed though, if not for money), nevertheless, we talked at length and it got so interesting.

After the days work, I got paid (handsomely) and we parted ways.

Lots of crazy thought came to my mind, but wanted it professional

During our conversation, I encouraged her to give me a call in case she gets lonly and needed someone to talk to.

To my peeps, any advice?
Re: I Didn't Know She Was My Lecturer, I Wooed Her... The Continuing Story by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 03, 2015
First, you should have given us a source to read the older message so as to fall in line. And the next one is, asking for advise when the story is not over is one kain. You check am na
Re: I Didn't Know She Was My Lecturer, I Wooed Her... The Continuing Story by Gabrielwilliams(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2015
interesting
Re: I Didn't Know She Was My Lecturer, I Wooed Her... The Continuing Story by Soteriahascome: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2015
Go ahead
Re: I Didn't Know She Was My Lecturer, I Wooed Her... The Continuing Story by laurenziz6(m): 9:33am On Dec 03, 2015
*grabs a seat*

This is gonna be awesome
Re: I Didn't Know She Was My Lecturer, I Wooed Her... The Continuing Story by tafabaloo(m): 9:35am On Dec 03, 2015
Kkkk
Re: I Didn't Know She Was My Lecturer, I Wooed Her... The Continuing Story by firstking01(m): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2015
keenn:
I was the fellow that narrated how I got attracted to this very lady that does regular exercise early in the morning...then made plans to approach her not knowing she is a lecturer...those who read my story will understand my drift.

My fear then was, I would b posted to her department, where she happens to be a consultant and would be under her watch for couple of months...as things turned out, I wasn't posted to her unit, so there was less eye contact.

Being a medical student, so as to meet up with school expenses, i do jobs, manual jobs really in school and hostels (can't give details of my job description, would like to concede my identity and that of the said consultant)

Yesterday, I was having a walk-talk with a female house-officer(title for a new doctor)-just got to meet her that day and was accompanying her to her quarters when I saw this consultant conversing with two men. Then I remembered the so much threat and wonderful advice giving to me on this forum, after telling the house officer bye, I approached her regardless of who those men were and the following conversation ensued

Me: good afternoon, I tried having a conversation with u the other day but seems you are most times busy to say hi to.

Her: really! I can remember u

(The other two men were like, is this guy mad)

Me: I want to make a proposal to u, I and some friends of mine jog to the stadium every Saturday, since u are exercise inclined u would want to join us

Her: she smiled and said 'thanks, i like to exercise alone'

Me: are u scared?

Her: scared! Scared of what?

Me: I find ur exercise routine intimidating, and would like to put u to the test, I mean, jogging side by side with real men -immortals.

(the men were now looking at us like mumu, she knew the conversation will get more interesting so she said to me)

Her: can u wait a little let me be done with this men?

Me: sure

(after about 5min she was done)

Her: are u not so so and so-(she mentioned my name)
(I was dumbfounded, how did she know my name?) and you do so so and so jobs? (I was like what da!)

Me: yes and I also do other stuffs too, I listed them

Her: can u come to my room, I have some stuffs to fix.

(o boy!)

Me: yes but not right away, I need to go change and get my tools(sounding professional)

Her: let me have ur number so I can call u when am ready.

Me: I would rather have urs, I have a flat battery now, so would call u when am good(my phone was fine)

(ran to hostel, got my tools, changed, called her I was ready, then over to her place)

I think she wanted to proof she has money (being a consultant), to show me her gadget and stuffs she has. I did jobs that were even outside my job description. I
Was like, am sorry, I can't do so so and so, they are outside my job description...she was like, dot worry, i'll pay u.

She lay on her bed watching me throughout as I sweat out trying to do my job(I felt embarrassed though, if not for money), nevertheless, we talked at length and it got so interesting.

After the days work, I got paid (handsomely) and we parted ways.

Lots of crazy thought came to my mind, but wanted it professional

During our conversation, I encouraged her to give me a call in case she gets lonly and needed someone to talk to.

To my peeps, any advice?

oga, u berra come continue to dey act dis film o.
Re: I Didn't Know She Was My Lecturer, I Wooed Her... The Continuing Story by stancod(m): 9:56am On Dec 03, 2015
she is in love. bros follow her way

(1) (Reply)

. / Gals Nd Apologies / Lalasticlala Is A Millionaire....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.