Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time (821 Views)

Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / Photo: "I Left My Panties At My Guy's Place On My Way To Work" Lady Says / 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time by Maxwellctboy(m): 9:19am On Dec 03, 2015
The first time I visited my future husband’s house, I was totally impressed by the lack of man-funk. I mean, it smelled as if he washed his sheets and cleaned. Most homes of males I had visited up until then had smelled and looked like college dorms, even if they were otherwise tidy people. The fact that his house looked and smelled like it was run by a responsible adult scored HUGE points with me. SEE REST HERE http://www.maxwellctbblog.com/2015/03/21-things-girls-like-to-see-when-they.html
Re: 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 03, 2015
OP take ur time, we nor be ur mate
Re: 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time by Tpave(m): 9:30am On Dec 03, 2015
Mumu
Re: 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time by laurenziz6(m): 9:44am On Dec 03, 2015
Like I give a self-service

(1) (Reply)

Loneliness: Strength Or Weakness? / 6 Questions You Should Ask Each Other Before You Get Married / Yemi Alade Finally Falls Prey !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.