Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,785 members, 7,909,014 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:59 PM

Most Appreciated Nigerian Songs Ever - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Appreciated Nigerian Songs Ever (590 Views)

Omotunde Adebowale David: "97% Of Nigerian Songs Of Nowadays Have No Meaning" / D'banj's Replies Man Who Said Nigerian Songs Are Only About Women (Video) / The Funniest Nigerian Songs Ever,with Illarious Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Appreciated Nigerian Songs Ever by Epiphanus20(m): 10:47am On Dec 03, 2015
Music in Nigeria had been a lucrative business ever since 2005 although Nigeria music industry originated in the 90s but it started being popular from 2001,2002.But what we are going to check now are quality music,music that spent nothing less than 3 monthes in Nigeria billboard.Although in this present decade everybody seems to be a musician coz i heard that some musicians cannot even write songs so why are they musicians,so go just go compose beat and scream into the beat thats just Nigerians wants for a song but God willl save us 1 day,we get no time for Akpako,Oyi and others let go straight to business.If i mistakenly makes any mistake please bear with me.

1 2FACE-AFRICAN QUEEN This is the most appreciated song in Nigeria and probably the first song by 2face,this is the song which made 2face whatever he is today.The song is an inspiring afropop which advice our african ladies,the song is telling you that you are beautiful the way you are,no need for make ups and eye pencil,i hope you learnt something from the song,The reason for its position as the first its because it spent up to 9 monthes in the billboard,the song try sha,for more songs by 2face,go listen to RAINDROP.
Re: Most Appreciated Nigerian Songs Ever by Epiphanus20(m): 10:53am On Dec 03, 2015
AFRICAN CHINA-MR PRESIDENT This is one of the most appreciated songs in Nigeria,this song talks about the crisis in Nigeria,he criticized our politicians saying that they are selfish,they just care about themselves and their family leaving the country in great difficulty.I just hope this song will make a change someday but until that day,we are still who we are.Nobody knows the way about of this african chinese guy,but if you know him or wherever he is for the past 5 years,tell him that his people wants him back.For more song by African China go listen to LONDON FEVER
Re: Most Appreciated Nigerian Songs Ever by callmelanner(m): 11:10am On Dec 03, 2015
FELA-ARMY ARRANGEMENT: is about Nigeria's attempt at 'democracy' in 1979 after more than a decade of military rule and which is currently happening in Nigeria at present
FELA-AUTHORITY STEALING: this music is all about faces and phases of stealing & corruption which is still happening in the contemporary Nigeria. Fast track the days he sang those songs till date and u will believe this guy has hindsight.
Fela was a musical legend, an innovator, a pan-africanist at heart & above all a government critique. Fela did not engage in praise music unlike other Nigerian musicians, social commentary was his forte... So what are we talking about angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw: Actress Gets Political Appointment / Mo’cheddah Reveals Her Favorite Nigerian Artiste… It Is Not A Male Musician / 50 Cent Fires Back At His Baby Mama, Alleges She Attempted Suicide When He Left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.