Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos (36409 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi / Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work / Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by meemeetruth(f): 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Girls sha here d real story she had a crush on him buh he was datin d sister she became jealous,on dat day she went to d guys house he want around so she calld him he told her he was on his way home from work n she sat at our bench outsyd waitin when he got home he decided to take his bath immediately he came out of d bathroom she startd seducing him man na man he fell and later beggd her dat she shouldn't tell her sis in order nt to ruin der r/ship she bcame furious n promisd to deal with him honestly he didn't c it comin cos he always avoids problems dat may tarnish his name cos of his kind of job

4 Likes

Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by ManTiger(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
That guy is a Gonner.
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
I was going to say something funny but after reading then whole story, Ib realised that what happened is the classic definition of rape...end of story
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by sisisioge: 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
shocked shocked shocked cutlass ke? She's so brave to come out. Oloshiii somebody should beg for forgiveness from the males who my fancy his asssss in prison!
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by tiwiex(m): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
This looks like a cooked up story.

She was dating d guy online, How did u find out he was dating ur sister too?

She also claim she excused herself from a friend to see d accused, how then did she end up in his house?

she just want to tarnish a young mans image.

Some girls sha.

Even with the mention of cutlass? You think she lied about that too or it comes with consensual sex? All una pro-rape people, i hail oh.
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by mccoy47(m): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
But seriously this trend should come to an end!
I mean there should be a law somewhere barring the police and media houses from publishing the names and employment details of alleged rapist! While at the same time shielding the accuser who could probably be a lair! or just a vindictive b*t*h

This story reeks of lies!

1 Like

Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by 247notire(m): 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Seems the name Olusegun is associated with destructive randiness and psycopathic mania. Cc: OBJ
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by comradee1248: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
OsusuMustFlow:

grin grin grin on your own o

all i know is Osusu Must Flow
na wa oo
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by CNN80: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
And this is why less than 5% of all rapes/sexual assaults are reported in Nigeria.

You say you are raped, instead of sorry, you get

a) What were you wearing?

b) Why were you in his house/room?

c) How can you say you didn't understand his intentions? What? You are only 13 years old? Well, you never shine your eyes well.

d) Why are you reporting this small thing? After all, you do it for free with your boyfriend? You are a virgin? No wonder, you have been wasting this thing?

e) Are you sure of what you are saying? How can your own father/brother/uncle/cousin/priest/pastor/choir master do such a thing? Abeg go sit don.

With the stigma that is attached to reporting a rape and with the way the police force will treat the victims as if it is their fault, I am in awe of everyone that has the courage to stand up and report their attacker.

2 Likes

Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by smoby(m): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Let me ask the accusers some questions: how did u end up in his car, Y did u not say u r busy when he asked u out, Y did you dress to kill . Y didn't you say no when he asked you to coming. Wait ! watin you find go his house.
If no answer then I rest my case.
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
This looks like a cooked up story.

She was dating d guy online, How did u find out he was dating ur sister too?

She also claim she excused herself from a friend to see d accused, how then did she end up in his house?

she just want to tarnish a young mans image.

Some girls sha.
NAIJA WOMEN always use r ape to get back on their ex. and the FOOLISH police and women right will be backing the woman up just to gain money and if it is a false accusation, there won't charge the woman or ARREST her for false accusation against the guy.

this is the world we live in!
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by davechelseafan(m): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
Endtime man
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by CNN80: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
smoby:
Let me ask the accusers some questions:
how did u end up in his car, - He asked to drop me off at home/school/office like any other normal person would. Should I be asking if he is a rapist before I enter the car?

Y did u not say u r busy when he asked u out, - I was not busy. He asked me out, I wanted to see if we would click and I was quite willing to pay my own way. Will I marry myself?

Y did you dress to kill . - If my dressing is a stumbling block to you, then turn away. What you say is dressed to kill is normal in some other locations.

Y didn't you say no when he asked you to coming. Huh?

Wait ! watin you find go his house. - So na only outside we go dey meet, abi? I no fit enter your own and stay safe abi?

If no answer then I rest my case.

Guy, are you a rapist?

1 Like

Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by afrokid(m): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
Another distorted story...

Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by sunnydayasaba(m): 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
meemeetruth:
Girls sha here d real story she had a crush on him buh he was datin d sister she became jealous,on dat day she went to d guys house he want around so she calld him he told her he was on his way home from work n she sat at our bench outsyd waitin when he got home he decided to take his bath immediately he came out of d bathroom she startd seducing him man na man he fell and later beggd her dat she shouldn't tell her sis in order nt to ruin der r/ship she bcame furious n promisd to deal with him honestly he didn't c it comin cos he always avoids problems dat may tarnish his name cos of his kind of job
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by xtervaganza(m): 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
Women these days are crazy

She could be lying

But if the guy indeed r@ped her.....they should just kill him
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by sunnydayasaba(m): 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
All of u quoting me for no gud reason, A 27 year guy who has alot going for him will not just rape a 22 year graduate lady.

They is more to it. The guys story, and the real truth.
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by mizlovette(f): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lol. This gist is sooooooo fake. She was wit her friends and he excused her for a talk and she followed him home 2 have d talk, so they coudnt talk d talk outside. D girl dey lie for state. End time girl
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by archstyle(m): 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
DONSMITH123:
He said that the defendant assaulted the complainant by dragging her by her trouser, carried her to his room, forcefully tore her zip after struggling with her and pushed her to the bed and had sex with her without her consent.

In as much as i strongly condemned the acts, i have some reservation.

1. Madam why you follow the man until you enter him room?

2. Am sure you are blindfolded or your mouth is tied as well that you could not shout for help.

and as for you Mr Broadcaster, if that stuff hungry you according to OsusuMustFlow, why not go for commercial sex hawkers.

I hereby sentence you to 100 strokes on your John thomas.

yee!! 100 strokes on where, lol, even me gan feel the pain even before e happen, bros u bad oo
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by DONSMITH123(m): 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

yee!! 100 strokes on where, lol, even me gan feel the pain even before e happen, bros u bad oo

Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
This story is full of lies.
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by Epatty(f): 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
End time rape without ha consent... Na only ha waka go him house. She try wella
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by bummyla(m): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
Make the mumu go cool em dick for prison! But why follow man enter em house, secondly, why wait for him to have his bath, that one and number one danger sign! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by Godsonkemz(m): 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
What i don't seem to understand is why grown up ladies enjoy setting up their guys after having intercourse with them always accuses them of rape just to dent the man's image. For crying out loud, are you a kid someone of 22yrs or where you coerced. Am certain someone of his caliber can't commit such atrocity if not for any other reason, for his image.
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by asatemple(f): 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
The truth be told. I am a woman and in all ramifications rape is bad but in this case now, you guys were dating online before and only the two of u knows what u the girl has invested emotionally and what the guy has invested financially and u went and cut it off. Some guys don't want to hear that they fall mugu.
Ladies if u don't want a man also reject his money and gift cos men are mean this days
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by justmenoni: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Some ladies sef....why go home with ur ex when u didn't end it up in good terms, even if u guyz ended i)t in good term Why do u hv to go to his house, why not discuss where u hv ur said friends around...wat if d guy has another girlfriend and dat one Came In and throw hot water on ur head.

I hate rape with passion but I didn't see rape in this case sha,first u know it was his area yet u went( so u can show him u are more beautiful now or ur Manchester und barca is bigger now or ur boyfriend is spoiling u and u wanna impress him)...ohk u went to his house and couldn't even wait outside to discuss and then u went in and he went to the bathroom yet u can't tk ur leave or were you expecting him to bring u money or what

If cases like these are rape then all sex should be classified as one even btw married people... Cos imagine baba chinedu drinking ogogoro kobo kobo and iya chinedu getting back from shop and was tired and baba chinedu must knack apako but iya chinedu is not j. For that anyway iya chinedu slept off and baba chinedu put wrapper aside and do jigijigi and iya chinedu wakes up and saw Wat baba chinedu has done! Is this rape as well and mind You baba chinedu and iya chinedu are not married them just met and Starr havin babies or assume the case dat Mr a and Mrs b start living together as couples and baba and Manage cinema's case occur is dis also rape
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by sevule(m): 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
justmenoni:
Some ladies sef....why go home with ur ex when u didn't end it up in good terms, even if u guyz ended i)t in good term Why do u hv to go to his house, why not discuss where u hv ur said friends around...wat if d guy has another girlfriend and dat one Came In and throw hot water on ur head.

I hate rape with passion but I didn't see rape in this case sha,first u know it was his area yet u went( so u can show him u are more beautiful now or ur Manchester und barca is bigger now or ur boyfriend is spoiling u and u wanna impress him)...ohk u went to his house and couldn't even wait outside to discuss and then u went in and he went to the bathroom yet u can't tk ur leave or were you expecting him to bring u money or what

If cases like these are rape then all sex should be classified as one even btw married people... Cos imagine baba chinedu drinking ogogoro kobo kobo and iya chinedu getting back from shop and was tired and baba chinedu must knack apako but iya chinedu is not j. For that anyway iya chinedu slept off and baba chinedu put wrapper aside and do jigijigi and iya chinedu wakes up and saw Wat baba chinedu has done! Is this rape as well and mind You baba chinedu and iya chinedu are not married them just met and Starr havin babies or assume the case dat Mr a and Mrs b start living together as couples and baba and Manage cinema's case occur is dis also rape

Sorry to say this but everything you just said is UTTER RUBBISH!!!!!
Are you saying that a woman can no longer feel safe with an ex? Your reasoning is completely illogical and makes no sense!! Have we men suddenly turned to animals that we can't control our base urges and we have to resort to rape??

Are you 6 years old or do you simply reason like one?

1 Like

Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by uboma(m): 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pavore9:
With such negative publicity he may likely end up being fired by Cool FM.

You are on point.

No organization will still have under their payroll after this negative publicity.
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by justmenoni: 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
I'll ignore your insult but I still maintain my stand that not everything been reported as rape is actually rape and no its not about our SEXUAL urges bit look at other comments and see where someone gave their input that the girl might actually be trying to get back to d ex cos he's dating her sister... If what I said is utter rubbish can you then give a clear example that can contradict what I have just said...u actually don't have the opposite sex as friends or best friends if not you wouldn't argue with me...I hv lots of female friends and they will tell u Wat extent they can go to in blackmailing a man...what is the point in going to his home for a discussion!? Why can't they hv d discussion at the spot that they met...are u outrighly saying ritualistic or kidnappers might be right in some cases cos our govt keeps saying some areas ain't safe?? Cmon reason like an adult that you portay urself as,I wouldn't wanna abuse u otherwise inbound have term you as just been stupid,clueless, ignorant and just a full load of trash,now get ur gym shoes man

sevule:

Sorry to say this but everything you just said is UTTER RUBBISH!!!!!
Are you saying that a woman can no longer feel safe with an ex? Your reasoning is completely illogical and makes no sense!! Have we men suddenly turned to animals that we can't control our base urges and we have to resort to rape??

Are you 6 years old or do you simply reason like one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic) / How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos / Anita Akapson: How Police Killed Nenadi Usman, Ex-Minister's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.