Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,219 members, 7,884,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

Is It Possible To Be Acne (pimple) Free - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Be Acne (pimple) Free (2169 Views)

Is it possible to marry without loving? / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? / Is It Possible To Be In A Serious Relationship Without Intimacy?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Be Acne (pimple) Free by schumastic(m): 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Yes, it's very possible. Use good skin products & your skin is going to be as supple as a baby's bottom. Bread yeast made into a paste is good for unclogging & closing up pores. Also a whisked egg yolk with a bit of honey added to it. Sugar is a good exfoliator for removing dead skin cells & giving your skin a chance to renew itself. Rub it on wet skin & rinse. Some say lemon juice mixed with baking soda lightens dark acne spots. To prevent looking like a hyena full of spots, put garlic on pimples, it prevents spots from forming, while it dries up the pimples.

I use all the above home remedies along with my Elizabeth Arden skin products & my skin is blemish free.

PHICTUR OR I DANT BLIV grin
Re: Is It Possible To Be Acne (pimple) Free by shumuel(m): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Will try these out. Thanks, Shum smiley

Okay, Uwc but note, Lime is more acidic than lemon, so lemon is more prefared, Lime should not be left more than 2-5min on your face before washing off, before applying a mixture of Lemon + honey as face cleanser, you should first wash your face with hot/warm water, it helps open the spurs, allowing dirts to wash out and allowing the mixture make way into the skin, leave on face for 5-15mins,, then wash with normal or cold water, this closes the skin spur, allowing the left over of the mixture stay in, working your face to smooth, spotless and acne-less godess beauty wink same way with that of Milk mixture, which will make you fairer.
Re: Is It Possible To Be Acne (pimple) Free by baesheska(f): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
I think its really possible.. My face is extremely smooth and it scares me sometimes sef.. But in all it depends on the kinda skin you have...just keep treating it right.
Re: Is It Possible To Be Acne (pimple) Free by NinaNigeria(f): 8:03am On Dec 04, 2015
Op u can try to use clearasil, but u have to remember dat u r a teen. So acne is just a phase at de moment. Most of us went thru the acne phase. So even if u just leave it, dnt treat it, wen de phase is over, u wil b normal and have beautiful skin witout even tryin harder. I wud actualy advice u nt to use serious chemicals on yo face coz u might regret. Try using baby products. Like baby soap and baby bum cream on yo face. Dnt apply much bt apply it in de morning and at night. M nt being sarcastic. M actualy being very serious. Avoid these harsh chemicals and u wil come right. Plz do remember its just a phase, bcoz of yo age
Re: Is It Possible To Be Acne (pimple) Free by Fkhalifa(m): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2015
who has someting to say on the ghana made Funbact-A? Is it more effective than the naija own and does it bleach also

(1) (2) (Reply)

Virginity Myths... / To My Future Husband / She Introduced Me As Her Boyfriend To Her Friend, Mean While, Am Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.