Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,871 members, 7,969,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:27 AM

Unjustified Justification Of Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unjustified Justification Of Biafra (579 Views)

Contemptuous Justification Of Illegal Detention By Femi Falana, SAN / Buhari’s Advisers Explain Legal Justification Of Arrest Of Judges / Presidency’s Justification Of DSS Raid On Judges’ Homes Disappointing –oyebode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unjustified Justification Of Biafra by BrBakreez(m): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
The Nigerians calling for Biafra have right to protest if their protest is peaceful. A protest will not be peaceful the moment the participants start forcing other people to carry flags having their inscription before they will ordinarily enjoy their right to move freely on the Nigerian soil, now that they have resulted to burning of a Central Mosque that is no longer peaceful. Their protest could now lead to reprisal attacks in other region against their kinsmen if not properly checked. What they do now is not only violent but treasonable against the laws of Federal Republic of Nigeria which we have sworn to protect. The protesters had killed yet claiming to engage in a peaceful protest. I do not have any problem as a Nigerian if they breakdown their economy in that region but we have Nigerians over there who do not share their plight nor support their belief yet they are being made to suffer continuously. The Police need to check their excesses and if they prove too stubborn by refusing to stop the violence they should invite the soldiers who can properly address the present challenge. We cannot afford to be plunge into another crisis by men who do not understand what they seem to be doing because this government already has so much challenge to tackle with the already ticking short time. Join other well meaning Nigerians to say NO TO DISTRACTION.

1 Like

Re: Unjustified Justification Of Biafra by ceaz4r(m): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
You're talking trash!

Who forced who to carry flags? Where did you get that information?

Who has been doing all the shootings? IPOB members shooting themselves, is that what you're telling the world?

That a people chooce to be on their own, how does that pose a problem to you and you're kind?

Does you're Buhari think he can arrest and lock up someone indefinitly?

If your Buhari wants peace, why did he throw away the report on the last confab? Is he saying that no single resolution in that report is worth implementing?

You and your kind that are preaching, have you risen up to condemn the incarseration of Nnamdi Kanu?

If the reason for arresting Nnamdi Kanu is for his hate speaches, then Buhari needs to submit himself for arrest because he said worst things and they came true. He also need to arrest many northerners guilty of same.

If the reason for arresting Nnamdi Kanu is for asking to be free, what crime is there? Why would your Buhari encourage self determination of other nations and deny the one in his country?

Need I go on?
Re: Unjustified Justification Of Biafra by pweshboi(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
MY ADVICE TO BIAFRANS I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is ur approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure u its going to work out successfully. if u can unite and follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance. STEP 1 withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as u are the backbone of the country STEP 2 Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C STEP 3 Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria. STEP 4 Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people u will be better off without it STEP 5 Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax STEP 6 Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriate STEP 7 Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, and every other market even in the remote villages accross the country. STEP 8 Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba. STEP 9 Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for Nigerians. STEP 10 This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan. Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons. Igbo kwenu!!! hee! .

1 Like

Re: Unjustified Justification Of Biafra by BrBakreez(m): 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
@Ceaz4er, after reading your short epistle I asked myself one question. Do I need to dignify it with a reply, the answer is NO. After further reflection on it I still noticed that many people are reading and do I need to correct your misrepresentation of fact, the answer that readily comes to my mind is Yes. Let us take it slowly, there is no hard and fast rule about the fact that you are a drop dead supporter of the movement called Biafra, that alone will make you distort fact or even from distance since it is obvious you are not a mile closer to where the real activity is happening. I will advise you to ask your families or friends what is happening in those major road that link to the Eastern part, they will tell you they have committed murder and arson. They will tell you that they have burnt Trailers belonging to Dangote, they have burnt a central mosque, they have killed innocent people, they force people to carry Biafran Flag and chant Biafra as a gate pass against their will, they will tell you that they force drivers to part with 5K as contribution to their struggle. Some of these things will not reach here because they still want the world to see themselves as the victimised and marginalised people. Their hatredness for Buhari has taken away their intellectual senses while many of those wild protesters are bunch of souls who do not know why they are doing what they are doing but want Biafra because they tell them Biafra is their heritage. So sad that you said Nnamdi Kanu was denied bail! He was given bail even by the DSS but was unable to perfect it, who should be blamed? Now the matter is in court, did the court grant or deny bail? Was the bail application filed and duly served? Has it been heard? Has there been any ruling therein? Is there need for this mayhem? Assuming without conceding that President Muhammadu Buhari made hate speeches like you credited to him can you provide us with video evidence or just another hearsay? Should you be taken serious for presenting issues which is fact base economical? Does a protest that result to serious brutality, loss of properties and death qualify as a peaceful one? Do we need Nigerian Military to implement Rules of Engagement in the circumstance? I will stop here for now.

1 Like

Re: Unjustified Justification Of Biafra by Keegan: 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
ceaz4r:
You're talking trash!

Who forced who to carry flags? Where did you get that information?

Who has been doing all the shootings? IPOB members shooting themselves, is that what you're telling the world?

That a people chooce to be on their own, how does that pose a problem to you and you're kind?

Does you're Buhari think he can arrest and lock up someone indefinitly?

If your Buhari wants peace, why did he throw away the report on the last confab? Is he saying that no single resolution in that report is worth implementing?

You and your kind that are preaching, have you risen up to condemn the incarseration of Nnamdi Kanu?

If the reason for arresting Nnamdi Kanu is for his hate speaches, then Buhari needs to submit himself for arrest because he said worst things and they came true. He also need to arrest many northerners guilty of same.

If the reason for arresting Nnamdi Kanu is for asking to be free, what crime is there? Why would your Buhari encourage self determination of other nations and deny the one in his country?

Need I go on?

PMB is our president and c-in-c of the Nigeria Armed Forces get that into your brain.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Uncovers Another N600m Scam / See What Constitution Said About Operating Foreign Account / Buhari’s Projection Of 2.2m Barrel Per Day Not Feasible – Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.