Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,986 members, 7,973,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:53 PM

Will You Let Your Wife You Intend To Marry To Be A Full Time House Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Let Your Wife You Intend To Marry To Be A Full Time House Wife? (2874 Views)

'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' / Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her / 'Career' Wife Or Full-time House Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Let Your Wife You Intend To Marry To Be A Full Time House Wife? by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:34am On Dec 04, 2015
I will advice OP not to do something because others are or look happy doing it. Test the waters first, see if you can cope raising kids and working and if not be a housewife.
Don't just join the bandwagon because your aunt, mom or boyfriend's mum did it.
But at the end, the decision is yours to make.
Re: Will You Let Your Wife You Intend To Marry To Be A Full Time House Wife? by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:40am On Dec 04, 2015
classicB:
My dear your decision is one of the best. My mother didnt us with maids and nannies and i dnt plan raising my kids with nannies either. The truth is you dnt have to be a full house wife, you can at least have a job that is less demanding. Your own job

Thank you, this is well said
Re: Will You Let Your Wife You Intend To Marry To Be A Full Time House Wife? by byvan03: 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
It's good for a woman to have something by the side no matter how little, not every working mother needs a house help. I don't and I know a few that don't too. I will go nuts cooking and cleaning only, I love juggling all the balls that counts.

If you feel you can afford years for child care, it's not bad but it's just not something I can opt for. I see a lot of women caring for their child at work, soo....you can also run a business from home. The Internet has made a lot of things easier. You can work and raise your kids but your spouse has to be hands on to help out. The word nanny, house help and it's variations scares me.

If something happens and the man couldn't provide, the family will hit the street begging and that's lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Your Wife You Intend To Marry To Be A Full Time House Wife? by STENON(f): 6:29am On Dec 05, 2015
Either Yes or No,
I can never be a full time house Wife.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Come Women Are Terrible Drivers And Should They Be Barred From Driving? / Where Are My 2go Friends?!!! / Help Me Save My Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.