Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,174 members, 7,973,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:56 AM

Love - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Love (1479 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love by priscac(f): 2:20am On Oct 19, 2006
from the first day we met
i found love in u
u re the only one that makes me smile
you are my only, my best friend
you are my life
you re my sunshine
you re my world
without you my life is worthless
my heart yourns for ur love
our love will never die
no one will  ever come between us
cos we re ordained to be
Re: Love by thimbook2(m): 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2006
babygirl, i envy ur bf wink tell'im to keep up or risk competition from my end too,

By the way,

Ur poem reads like fine aged wine poured from a silver chalice
into a willing mouth
Warming the heart and giving place to hope and all those other stuffs that makes the heart feel so secure;
like a warm glow bordered on edges by promises of romance and a lovefilled night
and what's more, a hand in yours always to stay when morning comes;
It reads like that winding trail leading to your favorite spot quietly overlooking the lake where
the first kiss was shared
and the picnic that fused two gladdened hearts
and the solemn oaths were traded and meant by hearts even the minds behind them had not yet known the ways of life yet
It reads like its gonna be worth trying for
with each realistic step nearer it making it worth dying for
it reads like "oops!, i've gotta stop b4 ur bf comes after me in my dreams shocked"

anyway, go gyrl, like ur poem and wont mind liking you too wink

(1) (Reply)

Good News For Upcoming Nigerian Authors,short Story Writers And Poets! / NEPA Smiles / Gloria- An Acrostic Poem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.